Women in their 30s

> be me 25Male
> get girlfriend 7 years older
> try to make her happy and shit
> try to make more money to build house
> becomeunsexy for her because I always think about money and future n sheet
> She puts more and more distance between us because I scare her with my future plans

I didn't want to believe pol with the stories about single women in their 30s but they are all true.
There is no value in getting a girlfriend or wife at that age, they are way to stubborn and have had bad experiences (or none at all) that they project onto you.

I will never ever doubt Sup Forums again.

You were her fuckboy.

Actually there was no fucking for two months. So I broke up.

>having an older "Girlfriend"

what the hell is wrong with you? everything that goes beyond a pump&dump is just wrong. go get a nice 20yr girl thats not completely used up.

Look at this way you dodged the bullet. You've got all that money now for yourself and more to come.

you should have made her your mommy gf

You seem to like old and rotten meat.

Are you a Turk?

This, don't date roasties.

>Be 25

Wait a bit.
Get into your 30's then start snatching up 19-24 year old pussy.

>this meme

You are the old guy to these women at 25, let alone 19.

I can't wait for sex robots fully integrated with advanced AI so I can have my own mummy gf

thoughts??

lol why the fuck would you date a woman 7 years older than you? You asked for this, next time try 7 years younger.

Yeah but honestly I dated younger girls and they are mostly bitches today. I just want a good wife that has a look into the future. No pump& dump bitch that drains my money and bitches around.

Most of the girls and women today are just filled with consume. Buy this, buy that, no savings nothing. What is wrong with this society

>Get girlfriend
>No fucking

Well...

>wants a good wife
>takes a used up whore that already hit the wall
>give her five more years until marriage to spawn no or retarded children

Get to your 30's.

48 yr old dude
dating a 22yr old QT
she's also trust fund gal, family on both parents sides have lots of property
I'm happy. She's happy. No way can I handle women near my age.

Livin the life!

>not knowing when you're the sex toy
the joke is on you

>> get girlfriend 7 years older
why - unless she is your sugarmama or something i really don't see what you get out of the deal
work and gather money for an old broad what a sucker

She still thinks she's young, sexy and can bang a lot of men. She doesn't love you obviously.
is right.

I didnt believe the stories as well, but now i work with a large number of women in their late 30 early 40s, all divorced, one child, they are fucking crazy.
Now i think i fucked up, because i fucked one the other week

thx
She went to some art school in Berlin.
She cooks and cleans around the house.
We go shooting a couple times a month, she likes handguns best.
I can discuss my business with her and she has good, solid advice and suggestions.
Best of all, my friends all accept her and like her.

of course not! Pure german

I will never understand that mommy shit, I mean I get the whole wanting a girl that actually cares about you a lot but that whole mommy thing is just weird.
Have a sage tho.

dude, have the same experience. There are certain business branches that produce those women like crazy. Best example is finance and media/entertainment industry. Crazy long study times and crazy work schedules afterwards.

this is pretty faggy, user

is this a joke? the exact same thing happened to me - even ages agree. broke up a couple of months ago. Sup Forums is always right.

women in their 30s that do not want to settle down are truly despicable

Kind of unrelated but my cousin is a 27 year old attractive nurse who I’m 99% sure is a virgin and she can’t find a good man. The guy she’s dating now is a total jabrone. Would Sup Forums still marry her once/after she turns 30? She’s very family oriented and catholic

there are exceptions, but they are rare.

You are responsible for your girlfriend's actions, just like you would be for a pet. Basically, you're a bad owner.

30 years is definitely the cut-off for dating and marrying a woman. you have to keep in mind that building a strong and healthy relationship before you can even think about marrying her takes time. and then there is the question how much longer will she be fertile.at her current age it might work out but once she is 30 and older, no sane man whose goal is to have a traditional marriage plus kids would start a relationship with her.

i hope it will all work out for her. if you are right about her, she deserves it.

Why is everyone from Germany a fucking retard? I can't believe I spent 30 years of my life promoting and defending Germany and the German people.

The chances for Autism are 1-50 with a 32 year old.

>She puts more and more distance between us because I scare her with my future plans

Dump her, work hard and save up money until you're 30 then look for a woman who is in her mid 20s that's also looking to settle down.