Why are white people so heartless?

why are white people so heartless?

He's right

to paraphrase John Lennon, pitbulls are the niggers of the (animal) world.

>we care about an animal
>an animal that really matters
>heartless

I have every reason to care more about dogs than I do black people, so yeah. They did go too far

Fuck off niggers

Looks like a pitbull; nothing of value was lost
If he was kneeling on a springer spaniel I would have cared

Dog never stole my TV

Dogs don't kill nearly as many white people as blacks do.

because dogs > niggers.

That quote was wrongly attributed to Lennon.

In fact it was Johnny Carson, whom Lennon was known to have spent time with in the early 60's

the cops here shoot dogs, your point?

Dogs represent only 15% of the population but are responsible for half the violent crimes in our country.

Spend some time watching African and South American liveleak videos and than try telling me who the heartless races are.

Thousands of whites have dedicated their lives to building schools and hospitals in Africa.
Billions of dollars are GIVEN annually by Whites to developing countries.
There were white people who dedicated their lives to ending slavery and apartheid.

When did you see this by a different group?

Chad

Well, white people in most cases associate a action with causation.
So for example, the dog was running wild and attacking other people or animals indiscriminately, which leads to an appropriate apprehension which might include use of force.
Or an ape was chimping out over the lack of fried chicken which leads to it getting shot.
Or OP being a baiting faggot which leads to him getting HIV.

dogs are more human than blacks

Made me lose my shit. That guy is alpha as FUCK
Friendly reminder to sage obvious slide threads instead of bumping them you dumb faggots

He prolly hade good reason

this is an american thing

Dog probably had a nonviolent arrest from 1994 on his record, he deserved it

what is the context?
was the owner arrested?
did the dog act up and could be properly controled by the owner?

there are many questions that have to be answered you can't just post a picture and expect people to belive your rethoric on that matter

fucking commie ass nigger

Someone post the pic of not one, but MULTIPLE black people/passerby having zero heart towards a knocked out white woman. Fuck these mongrels, go home, go make africa great.

>Fuck having cops and laws and shieet

I've seen plenty of videos of nervous American cops being trigger happy on dogs after misreading their body language. Don't know how agressive this dog was, but it's probably lucky to be alive.

dog lives > black lives

"Ten pictures that will make you say fuck cops and laws and shit."