In the late 8th century...

>In the late 8th century, the counties of the March of Gothia and the Hispanic March were established by the Frankish kingdom as feudal vassals across and near the eastern Pyrenees as a defensive barrier against Muslim invasions. The eastern counties of these marches were united under the rule of the Frankish vassal, the count of Barcelona, and were later called Catalonia.
Sup Forums must defend Catalonia as a wall against the current muslamistardation of Iberian peninsula.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Pietroassa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths
politico.eu/article/catalonia-independence-spain-immigration-the-new-catalans/
openmigration.org/en/analyses/a-political-laboratory-how-spain-closed-the-borders-to-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catalunya has one of the highest Muslim populations in Europe already.

*Cucktalunya

Yeah, but Catalonia is an open wall that actively seeks more refugees. At least that's our parlament.

So that's a further reason for their independence because it shows Spain is doing a very bad job stopping immigrants and mudslimes.

Stop the moors and their rapebabies castilians.

No you retard. Spain has taken less than 2000 refugees. Catalans were i live are full eu cocksuckers and want more refugees. If i remember correctly, some politician said that one of the reasons for this turmoil is because Spain DIDN'T take enough refugees.

Daily reminder that Catalonia is among the oldest nations in Europe and therefore the world.

>1100

You're too modest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Pietroassa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths

None separates because they want to take more refugees. Suggesting that is an insult to your intelligence and everyone who reads your post.
And btw if Spain barely has no refugees is because none wants to live there not because the goverment is stopping them. Northern Europe is their final destination, Souther Europe is just a crossing point.

2000 is the immigrant quota proposed by the EU, it's not the ones that came willingly.You have to understand that Catalunya is a crypto commie region of Spain, they were the ones saying things like "fewer tourists, more refugees" just a month or two ago.

>None separates because they want to take more refugees
By your logic they should't want to be independent if they want to join the EU later. Yet that's the average independentist mindset.
politico.eu/article/catalonia-independence-spain-immigration-the-new-catalans/
>“It’s a country that doesn’t ask anyone to get rid of its own identity.” Instead, it encourages them “to be part of a diverse and shared society” — Oriol Amorós, Catalan secretary for equality, migration and citizenship
>And as migrants have gotten interested in politics, Catalan parties have sought to harness their participation, painting it as an opportunity to help create an ideal state in which they will be fully represented.

So.

It's all the EU fault.

>Oriol Amorós, the Catalan government’s secretary for equality, migration and citizenship, says the ERC intends to grant immediate citizenship to all legal residents living in Catalonia when it becomes independent.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING KILL ME

What are you talking about? Spain took in 6,855 in 2016 alone and that doesn't count any illegals.

they all left in a resent census.

Did Spain tell the EU "stop, don't see any refugees because we want none of them"?

>Defending Communists
Fuck that and fuck you.

So I was right and refugees flee to Northern Europe, but the lack of refugees in Spain and Portugal is not because the goverments of said countries don't accept them but because refugees don't want to live there. The only countries in the EU resisting the migrant quotas are the Visegad block.

openmigration.org/en/analyses/a-political-laboratory-how-spain-closed-the-borders-to-refugees/
>look at these retards raging

It's not my logic, I just pointed at the stupidity of your arguments and laughed.

yeah, but we don't seek them either. Independentists want them read the article i send It's stupid but it's not my argument. That's what they want.

That's an article about immigrants who feel connected to Catalonia and support their independence. The article doesn't mention what catalans want, I don't what does that has to do with anything.

>Oriol Amorós, the Catalan government’s secretary for equality, migration and citizenship, says the ERC intends to grant immediate citizenship to all legal residents living in Catalonia when it becomes independent.
>Even if legal residents can’t vote in the referendum, “they will be immediately added to the new Catalan electoral body to express their opinion in the, for example, the referendum for a new Catalan constitution.”
>He also intends to provide visas for people searching for job opportunities, as well as group visas to help citizens and residents bring their families over — all within EU parameters — he added, since the region hopes to maintain its membership in the bloc after independence.
>Catalonia is a ‘nation of immigrants’ much like the United States, Amorós says. “Catalonia has been built thanks to many waves of migrations.”
>People come to Catalonia — and end up staying — “because it’s a country that doesn’t ask anyone to get rid of its own identity.” Instead, it encourages them “to be part of a diverse and shared society — that is, to become Catalan.”
Gee, that doesn't sound like a state that wants to preserve their national identity. I would support the independence if the movement wasn't so pro EU and so civic nationalist.

All countries are the same and have at least one full blown multiculturalist party. The same happens in all the West including Spain, all those immigrants in Catalonia are there in the first place because of Spain's and EU's open border policies and they want to follow the same path. All of you are doomed.

Catalonians look same like your average Spaniard. That thing is a meme. Muslim invasion didn't alter genetics of Peninsula

There are like 346 different orgs trying to push migrants to Europe.Who the fuck is financing them all?

Read the link. Good job on spain.
Strict control on their borders.