Trump and state emergency on opoids

>Trump declares state emergency on opioids and asks no funding
>people mock him for declaring the emergency in the first place and think people should be allowed what they want to do and think that hard working people take opoids all the time and think medication is opoids
>parents literally overdosing on opoids in front of their kids in cars, shops and their own homes while having the child has the most suffering childhood imaginable not to mention addicts that literally die and rot in public bathrooms

pic related, this mother collapsed in a toy aisle in a shop while her 2 year old child cries and tries to wake her up

bump for justice

Trump is doing it right.

Fuck poor people, druggies, and their shitspawns.

You will get exactly nothing or the due prison time you deserve!

Opioid epidemic is part of the perfect storm that is the right movement in western society.
kys shill

how is it the right movement?

Its mostly white suburban women dying, nothing of value lost.

Fuck your self you little cunt...

Because hordes of people dispossessed by the drug epidemice will create individuals looking for an identity and movement to belong to.
The smart ones, the ones with the novel ideas, will choose the Right right now, and for the forseeable future.
>when not being a stoned cadaver is the edgy thing to do.
You should know how this works by now.

>The smart ones, the ones with the novel ideas, will choose the Right right now, and for the forseeable future.
this isnt phillipines, i wish it was like that in australia. a zero tolerance on drugs

Link to video? The mom looks hot.

just search it on the facebook page

You must not live down south, it's basically a democrat funded eugenics program for the southeastern portion of the United States. Every one knew the oxycontin would inevitably lead to mass amounts of heroin being shipped in and now massive amounts of people are dying every day and communities are going to shit.

Also with heroin comes gangs and we all know what that leads to.

>fukk drumph XD
'omg are you me'
'liked'
'damn gurl you fine, lemm at dat ass
>dies of OD in mcdonalds'

The opioid crisis is a planned genocide of the white lower and middle classes.

Or at the very least, it's designed to neutralize them as an effective opposition to national takeover.

Reminder that the british did the exact same thing to china, got all the chinese hooked on opium so they could manipulate them at will and make off like the pseudokikes they are.

>implying the Jews weren't telling the Br*tish to do that the whole time

Why does no one ever mention the "ADHD" epidemic which was manufactured by the Jewish elites to destroy white masculinity? These people need to die. At this point, having seen everything the Jews have done to our once happy, thriving, great nations I'd happily give my life to see Israel nuked off the face of the earth. MAD would be a small price to pay to obliterate the heebs once and for all.

In any case, the population of Athens was only 55,000 at the peak of Greek civilisation. We could create a ethnostate in the aftermath of nuclear war and get rid of the toxic liberals who are dragging us down into the abyss.

Forgot pic

Unironically this.
With so many dispossessed people, trouble was a brewin in the heartlands, and drugged faggots don't vote.
We should just cast votes for them, as the Left is letting illegals vote.
Then recovering people tend to fall into liberal programs, as people are advocating ''''''''''''treatment'''' over prison.
So you take a bunch of people who are pissed about their jobs and homeland being given away, and turn them into cucked liberal voters.
Diabolical.

Fuck em, let em rot.
Even if you dabble in drugs, coke and a couple pain killers, almost everyone tells you not to do heroin because its a death sentence/life ruiner. If youre dumb enough to do it, then rot.

You fucking moron, a huge part of the opioid abuse is painkillers and not heroin.

another epidemic brought to you by spics and niggers.

oh and I forgot jews!

White ppl too dumb to say "no thank you I dont want to shoot heroin infront of my kids"?

Heroin is so bad in NJ that if you are white and drive around niggerville people yell and run up to your car to sell.

I take it you havent experienced chronic pain in your life. It is a super slippery slope.

>The opioid crisis is a planned genocide of the white lower and middle classes.