Tomo-chan

Misuzufags rejoice
everyone else, time to die

But also, MisuzuxJunfags BTFO
Tomo-chan wa onnanoko == Ranma 1/2

So Jun thinks he's gay for dudeTomo and Misuzu is actually gay for girldudeTomo, so they date to prove to themselves that they're not gay?

the highlighted word in panel 2 is probably Jun saying something about the beetle

the joke is that Misuzu who you'd think hates bugs is now endeared to it because Jun callled it flat or something

Even since she was a kid she's been self conscious of being flat?

she can see the eternal flat that is her future

Its the bug catching episodes that make me glad I don't live in japan with their demon bugs.

Misuzu hates it because it's like a giant cockroach while Jun raves about it and says it's even worth thousands of yen. Misuzu obviously pretends she likes it so she gets it because money.

Must be London

I've never seen a beetle here bigger than a post stamp.

We have hedgehogs though. Hedgehogs are cool.

I ain't saying she's a gold digger...
But she ain't lyin with no broke-ass Jun.

Gold digging lesbian diggs into cotton candy fortune

This made me recall a nice memory from my youth.

I remember catching grasshoppers and lizards in my backyard, and picking blackberries and collecting silk worms from the blackberry tree across the road.

Haven't ever remembered that before.

>she fell for boy Tomo
>gets jealous when they´re having a boy moment
>she doesnt know that Tomos a reverse trap yet

>She doesn't know

She'd have to be a bigger retard than Jun pretends to be

We went to a frog pong and collected frog eggs. Took them home and kept them in a bucket. It was fun seeing them grow. They all died though.

Cornfield, USA

Though I guess we might have big beatles but the only big bugs I have seen are grasshoppers and praymantis. Oh and huge as fuck spiders.

Are you saying Japan is not like my animu?

My world is shattered.

We used to go catch spiders in Australia as kids

>Not being able to read moon
>trying to piece it all together anyway
>come up with something convoluted and absurd to meet your own agenda
MisuzuxJun fags need to go.

No relax. I live in Norway. Here we've got ice bears walking in the street.

Nostalgic for summer, are we?

Lies. You shouldn't be alive.

He's a spider wearing the skin of a child, like all Australians

Going outside? In Australia? Fuuuuuuck that.

scout's honor, during recess/lunch we'd get under the school buildings and catch them, and keep them in the classroom

Great, let's dredge up all my bad memories of playing outside and the cruelly benign shit we children did to small creatures.

Best part is she knows she doesn't even need to put out. Having a smart/stupid rich friend has those kinds of perks. At this point I'm not even sure whether Misuzu or Carol acts more like a lesbian.

many spiders* wearing the skin of a child

A lot of lizards lost their tales thanks to me

黒い宝石
Black Gem

見ろよジュン!でっかいのいたぞ
Look Jun! There was a huge one
うわぁ!
Whoa!
オオクワガタだ!ふおおおお!
It's a giant stag!! Whoaaa!
大きいゴキブリじゃないの 気持ち悪い...
It's just a large cockroach gross...

すげぇ...生で始めて見たぜ!
Awesome... first time seeing it in real life!
こいつ店で買うと何千円もするんだよな
This guy costs thousands of yen in stores
!?
!?

素敵...
Amazing...
おー!
Oh!
みすずもわかるようになったか
So you(misuzu) came to understand it too
なんて女だ!
Fearsome(amazing or some, negative context) woman!

>Acts more like a lesbian

Is Tomo a lesbian because she wanted to do girly things like hug her friends?

>cruelly benign shit

what we did was nice contrary to real life I guess

> Norway
Man that must be the life, getting in a boat then going off to raid, pillage and rape those pathetic brits.

>slowpoke.jpg
Here, but why did those two date if they were this antagonistic towards each other from such a young age? Did they mistake it for sexual tension?

>scout's honor

No such thing.

Thanks

>Why

This is what we're waiting for I think it was part of Jun's master plan to get back at Misuzu one day

How exactly are these things kept as pets? Don't they only have a four month lifespan? Or is it because they are kept in a controlled environment that they can actually live longer?

There's been little raiding, pillaging and raping as of late. They managed to ruin themselves when they brexited.

These everywhere Minnesota. Stay away. They defend tribal lands.

Oh ok, I thought I had missed something and everyone knew what was going on.

Thanks senpai.

>This guy costs thousands of yen in stores

I wonder how Misuzu is going to be when she grows up. She's probably going to study economy or something like that, and become a sosiopathic CEO or something.

>webm

I am surprised that the mother could run like that just after giving birth, I know that for many animals giving birth isnt as hard on the body like on humans, but still.

Nah, Tomo is a lesbian carrier. Se spreads the homo lust while remaining straight.

Cute!

RULES OF NATURE

>!?
>!?
ok, I laughed

Giving too much credit, most likely will just be your standard issue gold digging whore

Wow misuzu is... kinda of annoying

This chapter is exploitable

Well Carol will get a gold digger lesbian as her lover.

>Wow misuzu is... kinda of annoying

That's kinda the point with her character.

We need an isolated Misuzu panel 4, stat!

Nah man she's gonna have to use her head if she wants to get ahead.

To be a gold digger usually implies you have great physical assets. She's not a cotton candy and she doesn't have the a Tomo physique.

Not to mention her personality doesn't lend itself well to all the ass-kissing usually present in those kind of relationships.

Nope, as near as can be surmised Jun was trying to figure out his feelings for Tomo.

For Misuzu its harder to understand. It could be as she said and it was a whim, or maybe she too was trying to figure out feelings.

Carol lusts after senpai. Misuzu is either alone or with Chief SparklesInRain

To add, she's probably going to find someone like her dad

>great physical assets

Japan have weird tastes when it comes to women, it's the Rukia/Orihime thing again. Westernes like Orihime the most, and Japanese like Rukia the most. Yamato nadeshiko with dark long hair, no boobs, and short.

>Not to mention her personality doesn't lend itself well to all the ass-kissing usually present in those kind of relationships.
bruh she literally just turned on a dime from thinking bugs are gross to liking them because she heard what they're worth.

Thanks

Ok, she's got those last three but
>Yamato Nadeshiko
user...

I wouldn't be so sure. Plenty of manga have the most popular girl as someone who definitely doesn't match the Yamato Nadeshiko description. Erina from Shokugeki is one example as she's always (AFAIK at least) ahead of Megumi in the character polls, despite the latter being much closer to the YN ideal.

made for hugging

Carol doesn't give a shit about that guy. Barely talks about him and had less reaction to him touching her boobs then he did.

Carol is going for the classic move of having someone fall for you while helping you find love

So you're saying that misuzu might suck dick for money?

How long do you think she can keep that up before turning back to herself again?

Probably right up until the money runs dry

>had less reaction to him touching her boobs than he did

She's in the sister-zone. Why would she have a reaction to him treating her like a literal baby sister?

On the next page when Tomo makes her hold it or she releases it

Can't we not have MisuzuxFaggot?
I'd rather have Misuzu being alone or with carol.
I don't want to have another cliche pairing just like nisekoi.

Stuff you wanna see in the next chapters:

1- Misumom meets carolmom
2- Tomom meets Carolmom
3- Tomom, Carolmom and Misuzmom drinking together.
4- Tomom, Carolmom and Mizumom discussing their intimates relationships with their respective husbands
5- Misuzmom, Tomom and Carolmom returning home drunk and assaulting their husbands while their children listen.

Tomodad and mizudad hanging out can also be funny.

>Stuff you wanna see in the next chapters:
jun and tomo fucking featuring lots of kissing and hand holding

>Can't we not have

Well if he stops being a faggot for a minute MIsuzu will start "smiling" for him.

Parents hanging out would be pretty sweet.

Each pair are just so different from one another.

She will be just like her mother. A brutal Office Lady.

More Carol and Misuzu Antics. Or anything unrelated to the ball game anyway.

>hand holding

Havent they already done that ?

you can never have too much hand holding

Like this?

literally not once

Like my previous boss ;_;

To-mom meeting C.I.A.

Sounds like you fucked up and got fired user.

Don't tell me about it because I don't care.

how did this energetic Jun become such an aloof teen?

I was on a contract for a year and my contract expired.

He was only ever energetic around Tomo, and even then he wasn't until just now in this arc.

A girl, a tomboy and puberty

meme magic becomes reality
miszu pleases old men for money

We all knew Misuzu was weak to money since Carol inviting her for cake.

You just wanted to fuck her?

I told you not to tell me because I don't care you loser.

When I say something you obey it.

He's still energetic, just only around Tomo.

I'm currently unemployed, living at my parents, and looking for work. I'm also single.

She has a boyfriend. She's average pretty, but pretty nice body (athletic). She didn't like me much though, but that's because I'm lazy.

You're cute.

Thanks.

Gold digger confirmed

thats rather touching actually

The cat just knows that the mom will stick around until the kid is dead.

K-kawaii desu.