tieba.baidu.com/p/4778173678?share=9105&fr=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hail, Sinbad!

Down with false gods!

Arba is best girl of all things ever

>ArbaxSinbad
>not ArbaxHakuryuu
gay

So how did the loli convince the Sinbad? With punk rock albumns and kegs of beer?

Pussy game.

Also destiny was going to shit so she didnt need to do much convincing. Unless the visions Sinbad is seeing are fake, Aladdin and co. are retarded.

oh shit is sinbad finally becoming bad

RAWS where?

>tfw kept asking about the inconsistencies in Aladdin's plan
>asking if an irreconcilable dream like "Arba's dream" is automatically disqualified from the "together" that Aladdin envisions
>suddenly this
>complete with Arba giving an honest smile

Oh nice, Ohtaka's actually going to address it. Seeing Arba having motherly thoughts about Hakuryuu was the start but this seems like they'll really go that route because she seems to have changed. It'd be nice what answer Ohtaka gives about irreconcilable differences when Aladdin keeps talking about "dreams of everyone" and shit.

Loli Arba is surprisingly cute.

Is Sinbad autistic?

She is way sexier in this form. Also fuck off sinbad I want to see morgania and fish princess happy.

Jafar basically disowns Sinbad here.
Great, you fucked up.

>RAWS where?
tieba.baidu.com/p/4778173678?share=9105&fr=share

SinJa shippers BTFO

Knew this was coming but still....
;v;

It's funny because what Sinbad's doing isn't really against Aladdin's solution. Aladdin said everyone's dreams are valid and come together as each of them try to make their own dream come true. Sinbad's included in that and he's also just trying to make his own dream come true. Like the Kou empire that tried to conquer the world until they failed/got stopped by others, he's also gonna try for his dream until he fails/gets stopped by someone else's dream. This is just the basic thing that's expected from everyone in Aladdin's ideal world.

Although now that they said that Sinbad only has 1% chance of success thing, think we can safely say he's going to succeed and the ending is Aladdin, Alibaba and him talking because powerlevels are worthless at that point.

>Sinbad just gave Jafar an incomplete answer to shut him up
>he gave the complete answer to Arba

Sinbad-Jafar fags are gonna be salty as hell.

Both Sinbad and Arba look so refreshed as they embark on their quest for godhood.

Our favorite child burner probably will fuck shit up in one way or another and make Sinbad drop his dream.

Well, this is Ohtaka who likes her grey morality. Sinbad just thought of his parents as he made his decision so he's definitely gonna be portrayed as grey on this journey. Arba from the looks of it won't be pure evil this time either so their journey won't be as bad guys. Seeing Arba give a warm smile is weird though.

>A hundred years later, a thousand years later...!?
>Creating this country, establishing the alliance. We all swore to make this world a better place, but with this method...
>It's impossible to protect the far future after our death.
>The far future...?
>That's why I'll use my last resort and change the world from it's roots. The probability of success is low, and I may die, but......

>I'll leave the rest to you.
>......
>... Jafar?
>You... What are you saying?
>Remaking the world? With a method where you may die? Because you're worried about the far future?
>......

>It's so pitiful that it brings tears to my eyes. To think my master was such a weak man.
>... Hey
>Recently you've only been looking in the distance like an idiot.
>?
>A hundred years later, the alliance may be gone, there may be war.
>But, that kind of thing, I don't give a damn.

>That's something the people a hundred years should correct
>Like us, people who rise up carrying a vow will appear
>But that wouldn't be your clone, your children or your subordinates.
>Protecting everything from now on by yourself?
>If you've forgotten then let me remind you!!
>You are a person...

>A "King's Vessel"...!!
>It's fine if you just do your best as the top of this country and company!
>You've established peace. You've finished granting our dream...

>Don't turn your eyes from your own limits.
>Don't be afraid of leaving what you've created to those who follow......
>Don't run away from the "Present"!! Sinbad!!

>Jafar's argument is that the people of the future will stand up and solve their own problems
>Sinbad had a flashback of his dad and mom
>Sinbad's father died to ensure that Sinbad and his mom can live

Lemme guess, the counter argument will be that a father doesn't just leave the work to his child who comes after him. A father gives it his all even in death for the child's future so Sinbad will risk his life to make the future easier for those who come after. Not in a total mind control way because he already refused David's mind control tower suggestion but something different.

does somebody know what he told jafar at the end there?

All this time, and Sinbad is still best boy.

Reminder that Solomon is a colossal faggot for rejecting this miracle of the universe.

Yeah but he fucked a better miracle of the universe instead

Arba never was in Solomonbowl you selfinserting speedreader from Sup Forums. All she ever wanted were god's tentacles.

>tfw this is all Alibaba's fault
>tfw eveything was going smoothly in the world and that motherfucker messed up everything

But Alibaba will make it all even better.

>hur dur leave the problems to the next generation, don't bother giving a shit

>this is supposed to be the right hand of a man who's sole purpose over the years was to unite the world in peace and prosperity

Jafar really is a faggot that should fuck off

Sinbad's end game will be like the anti-spiral

Sheba is better famalam 2bh desu

How can a debt ridden country just choose to leave because they decide too?

What kind of shitty writing is this?

They are still paying all they have to.

Because the wise sage helped them learn how to make money now

>Leave the problems to the next generation
>Let the next generation deal with their own problems

Thank you for opening my eyes
But you know what, I'm going to do it anyways

But they shouldn't have any rights to even leave so simply, that's just so corny

>wanting Sinbad to have his kids and grandkids be brought up in a war crazed world

Jafar really trying to make Sinbads and the crews entire journey meaningless

What? That's not corny, it's reality.

Why the hell wouldn't a sovereign country be allowed to leave? That too, one of the founding members of IA.
It's already been made clear that by doing so, they'll be recompensating all their former colonies by themselves and that they'll no longer be exempted from tax that the IA members don't have to pay.

They look happy, good for them.

Because they are essentially asking to take back their own independence after eveything they did over the years and wanting their weapons back too and owe huge amounts of money and making promises of repayment that aren't even guaranteed they can pay back and making themselves be worse financially with having to pay more tax now so it makes it even more unbelievable that they'll be able to repay.

The whole alliance was literally formed because of Kou's bullshit a few years ago and you're trying to say they can just leave like that? The chick was just waffling wishful shit with no bark to it and the author just trying to make her look good this late despite her being useless to the entire manga which makes it corny.

Except they don't have a war, and any war in the future will be started by their descendants, so it's only right that those descendants should be the ones to deal with it. At some point in time a parent has to stop holding their child's hand.

You're forgetting Kou still has control of the teleportation magic circles which the others have come to rely on. Now they get to renegotiate favorable deals with everyone. They are going to be printing money.

>and any war in the future will be started by their descendants

Ain't this a bit naive user?

Once everyone gets their Djinn equips back and the dungeons are unbanned because most or some nations would have probably left the IA you think no one from the elder group won't start fighting over shit again?

You are just a pathetic faggot like Solomon who wants to abandon responsibility and leave the world to shit once you fuck off.

And? I'm not here to debate whether Kou has the right to be free or not.
I'm just saying there's nothing corny about Kou leaving like that. It's entirely feasible, especially now that their economy is sprinting forward and the global dependence on their transportation circles.

No one gives a shit about morality in diplomacy. It's all about how much advantages you have over the others that you can exert freely. Just like how the non-aligned countries in Cold War were unable to reap any actual rewards from having such a moralistic viewpoint.

Nonsense. You won't even live your life according to what your grandfather says and you think the entire world and it's entire successive generations should listen to a single man?
That's ridiculous.

FUCKING ALIBABA GET OUT OF MY PERFECT UTOPIA REEEEEEEEE!

Wait, Baba can see Destiny?

Like, the same way Sin can see the flow of Rukh?

>You won't even live your life according to what your grandfather says and you think the entire world and it's entire successive generations should listen to a single man?

Well duh? Sinbad would be seen as the saviour of the world and would be seen as a hero. When they read the history books and his biography and see how the world was fucked up back then they'll thank him for eveything he's done and the fact he bothered to care about the generations after him.

>It's entirely feasible,

Doubt that, people probably only joined IA because Sinbad guaranteed Kou wasn't a threat by removing any of their warheads and did it with everyone else in IA. If they just simple ask to leave and actually leave despite also owing money still with 0 conditions regarding their leave besides paying extra tax and getting everything back just makes it incredibly corny.

I don't like how this dumb bitch is acting like she's hot shit when the only reason she's in this position in the first place is because of Baba. If it weren't for him, she and her retarded country would still be up shit creek. She was literally carried out of poverty by one man yet she thinks she can take any credit for it.

Of course. But the thing is, it has to be voluntary.
Sinbad can't enforce goodwill on everyone.
If everyone accepts his ideals of their own free will, then there's no issue at all since free will is maintained.

>Doubt that
>probably
How the IA was formed has nothing to do with it.
If there were any preconditions on Kou, then Sinbad would've simply said so when Kougyoku announced her decision to leave IA.
Apparently that wasn't the case and Kou was just a member like everyone else.

sinbad getting salty that alibaba isnt sucking his cock, and that theres even other people sucking alibabas cock instead of his

For the love of God, can we please go for the Regime Superman route?
>WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND
>I'VE GIVEN YOU PEACE
>kills Jafar

I really loved the insight we got into Sinbad's mind last chapter, I love seeing how he deludes himself into thinking he's right to deny others their free will.

So ever since David left Sinbad, destiny stopped going his way right? David did it on purpose so Sinbad would feel like he lost control on what's happening and start doing bad shit to preserve the current equilibrium.

Nah I expect Jafar will backstab Sinbad at the last minute and fail to kill him.
There's no way there won't be a payoff to that whole "if I do bad shit you disaprove of, I trust you to kill me".

Think you missed a big point about this manga. If he wanted to deny the free will of others, he would have just accepted David's mind control towers. His reason is going to be something gray just like how Aladdin's solution isn't going to be perfect either. We don't even know what change he wants to make when he reaches the sacred palace.

Jafar already highlighted the argument of Aladdin and company. The people of the future should deal with their own problem. Which is fine until you ask "to what extent." The same goes for Sinbad. He wants to do everything to ensure the future is better and we should also ask "to what extent."

They're going to talk things out because both sides have valid points. It's like being a protective parent vs letting the child have independence. Too much of one thing is bad so both sides need each other. The parent can't just neglect the child but he can't control everything either.

>Jafar: You trusted me to stop you if you turn evil, Sinbad
>Sinbad: I AM A GOD YOU INFIDEL

>Liking a legitimate underage little girl
You degenerates scare me.

Oh I'm not saying he'll ever admit to doing that, but in practice this is what he does. He doesn't want to aknowledge Kougyoku did what she did for the reasons she said, and he doesn't want to aknowledge Mu and the rest are doing this to preserve the peace and make everyone's lives better.

No. Alibaba is talking about a shounen friendship everyone working together thing.

So basically bullshit.

That was Aladdin, not Alibaba. And how is it bullshit?

Yeah, my mistake. I get confused with the names sometimes.

And because you can't really compare that to literally reading the flow of destiny.

It's basically the same shit Magi always does. It is great at creating morally gray situations but in the end the answer is always white.

>Sinbad would've simply said so when Kougyoku announced her decision to leave IA.

Exactly, the whole thing is shitty because Kou of all people can just say all this time
>yeah we'll pay more money on top of the debt, give us eveything back in the mean time will ya?

You would have thought there would be alot more stricter conditions on them after everything.

>If everyone accepts his ideals of their own free will, then there's no issue at all since free will is maintained.

Literally 95% of the world already did until alibaba started his shenanigans

Except for the fact that they didn't?
Reim went along reluctantly and Kou was bullied into it.

But those things do work.

>alot more stricter conditions
>Crown Prince and General Commander Ren Kouen - Executed
>2nd Prince Ren Koumei and 3rd Prince Ren Kouha - Exiled
>All former colonies released
>Economic burden on Kou enough to tear it apart (had it not been for Alibaba
Yeah it's fair enough. Any and all perpetrators were either killed or exiled.
And these actions were done by Kou itself, under Sinbad and Hakuryuu, instead of it being defeated and forced to do all that.

I want Arba to molest me.

Get in line, user.

Nah, Sinbad explicitely made not joining the alliance an unfavorable position. High taxes, embargos on trade, and even restricting use of new technology. Not to mention that even in the last chapter it's mentioned that some countries get forced out of the alliance. The only reason countries like Reim can even object to joining is because they are capable of producing for themselves on a large scale. Smaller countries don't have that luxury and either conform or die.

>Crown Prince and General Commander Ren Kouen - Executed
>2nd Prince Ren Koumei and 3rd Prince Ren Kouha - Exiled
>All former colonies released

Please tell me how any of this is relevant? That was just results of the civil war and the guy wasn't even killed either.

The economic burden is the consequences of the war and the shitheap hakuryuu the one who kicked off the civil left on the chick when she wasn't someone capable of managing shit on her own and then had to borrow money constantly.

There should have been stricter conditions placed on them if they want to be independent because now if they get all their shit back with the djinn equips add this with their teleportation magic circles and they could easily invade the nations that agreed to use their teleportation circles if they wanted to.

i love the author for making Arba riding Hakuryuu a volume cover

>spiteful

Sinbad is a bitch.

Also i like this page.

>Not to mention that even in the last chapter it's mentioned that some countries get forced out of the alliance.

Kougyoku was just waffling and gave no example of an actual nation that is struggling and that's the only info that even says such a thing where people can't survive in IA that isn't Kou

Literally was just bullshitting to Sinbad to convince him his IA is faulty.

Nah, seems likely that since every other accusation about problems with the IA are correct, it's also safe to believe that countries that couldn't compete were forced out. Kougyoku has no reason to lie about that and Sinbad offered no rebuttal.

The IA is still a system that skews itself towards Sinbad. He gets to set the rules and others can either follow or fall by the wayside. We have already seen this as well.

Except the civil war was directly linked to Kou joining the SSA and relinquishing all of it's former territories.
The conditions applied on Kou were apparently drastic enough to destroy the entire country itself and that wouldn't have happened had Kou not joined the SSA and continued being a war mongering nation.

Since it was Sinbad himself in control of IA, the terms Kou had to accept were quite possibly harsh enough. Sinbad enjoyed seeing Kou on it's knees, obviously he would've held back no punches.

The fact that Sinbad didn't rebuke her simply makes it clear that Kougyoku's words were the truth and bias did exist as dictated by Sinbad.

You can't possibly expect the author to spoonfeed you every little detail, do you?

I can't wait for him to get BTFO. It'll be glorious.

I would kiss Morgiana's cheek!

I miss them. I suppose Aladdin/Kougyoku will have to satisfy me.

I know is just going to be a "talk with David" or a "Sinbad becomes a god" thing but i would really love seeing them both go to a real journey.

Close enough.

Sheba was top-tier you gaylord

>that insecurity

as expected of a fuccboi

She was a 6/10 at best while Arba is a certified 15/10.

>Is supposed to be the supreme leader of the world and a once-in-a-forever individual
>Gets pissy and insecure when everything doesn't go his way
Destiny is overrated if this faggot is the best it has to offer.

>Nah, seems likely that since every other accusation about problems with the IA are correct
Like?
>it's also safe to believe that countries that couldn't compete were forced out.
Yeah sure go off and take her no basis words as facts. How can small nations not be better off with IA than they were pre time skip? No one has to waste money and pump most of their funds in to their military services anymore and can fully focus on freely trading between nations without be restricted while taking advantage of the current new tech.

>Kougyoku has no reason to lie about that and Sinbad offered no rebuttal.
Too support her argument and justify her leaving and at that point Sinbad was clearly sick of her talking.

>buttblasted face
>absolute stunned
>h-he was too disgusted
Sinbadfags BTFO

>Like?
The IA will place heavy financial restrictions on non allied countries in an attempt to bully them into submission. (he was going to do it to Reim until Kou showed up to announce their withdrawal)

That Sinbad created a system of politics (The IA is a part of that) that is incredibly skewed towards his own country.

>Yeah sure go off and take her no basis words as facts
I mean you can just read the story and realize that Sinbad has been pulling strings behind the scene to hamstring the world and prepare it for when he plans to ascend. Getting rid of widespread use of metal vessels, trying to force Aladin under him, etc.

It's not like the author is hiding the fact that Sinbad has shifted to the antagonist seat.

>Too support her argument and justify her leaving and at that point Sinbad was clearly sick of her talking.
It looked like he was too busy getting BTFO to actually respond.

Well Sinbad might be sort of a bitch but he is still right in any way. If there is only one fate, as he says, then it would be irresponsable to not achieve an utopia having his power. And if there are tons of fates colliding like Aladdin says, an utopia is still his dream so what he is doing is alright.

Of course, Sinbad is right. He's only wrong in assuming that everyone is equally treated in his utopia.
The world peace part is entirely true and that's why Kougyoku thanked him for it.

Literally what is the point of Arba. All she does is get BTFO constantly.

Her point is being best girl.

Judar nowhere to be seen again.