Why latin americans hate muslims in Sup Forums?

Why latin americans hate muslims in Sup Forums?

In UFC NF 119 most Brazilian fighters look arab.

Such irony. Don't you have a mirror in your home?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Morocco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even monkeys hate sandniggers.

Everybody hates m*slims

It's not just your race. It's your culture and faith as well.

>why do people hate terrorists rapists
gee i wonder why ?!

Everybody hates muslims

It's not your race. Islam is not a race, it is your faith and culture that appalls us. Christian Arabs, such as Egyptian Copts, Syriac Christians, Assyrians and Lebanese Maronites are in fact perfectly fine in my eyes. Same goes for Zoroastrians and Yazidis, though the ethnic groups associated with them are hardly Arab.

Berbers are also quite based. They should genocide you and reclaim north Africa for themselves someday.

Why are you surprised? M*slems are nigger tier.

Yes, they were based and conquered Iberia. They are great at conquering Christians and should do so again.

You hate Jews as well. And you hate Hindus when you meet them for long enough. Latin Americans hate because they're brainwashed. They should be hating the fact that they've been robbed of their MesoAmerican identity completely. At least, Berbers still exist in large numbers. Where are natives of Americas?

It wasn't Berbers that conquered Iberia. Berbers despise Arabs as much as you and I, if not more so. Arabs to this day brag about enslaving 300.000 berber women and sending them back to the Caliphate to be sold as sex slaves. Many Berbers remain pagan, and their traditions are also largely of Pagan influence. A large minority of them fled to France after the decolonization of Algeria and Morocco so as to avoid being ruled by an Arab majority, in fact. Berbers, despite being the original inhabitants of north africa, are today a minority. The north African nations of this age are ruled by Arabs, save for small Berber enclaves in Rif, Atlas and Kabylia.

Peru and Bolivia are hardly Mestizo. They are the purest there is when it comes to native heritage, and their culture reflects that. Mestizo nations like Mexico and Brazil have a reason to adopt the cultural mores of Europe precicely because it reflects their racial background, being part European and part native.

Whats with all the muslim shilling lately? Nobody respects the qoran.

Also tell me how pic related makes you feel

>Brazil
>mestizo

More like mixed mullato.

Pic related, some random Peruvians. The dominant ethnic group in Peru is still the Quechua, the very same group behind the Incan empire, unaltered through the ages. The only thing different about them is that their language and architecture is now Spanish, but their culture and aesthetics are still Incan. The national identity of Peru and Ecuador is Incan to the core. Even their clothing is Incan.

Testing if jordan is still blocked

The distinction if mostly semantic. Mullato refers to black-European mixes, Mestizo refers to indigenous-European mixes. Brazil is Mulatto and Mestizo simultaneously, because their black population happens to be much larger than that of other south American nations save for the Caribbeans, if you consider them south and not Central American that is. My point however was that racially mixed nations are bound to reflect the cultures that descend from each of the mixed populations. Mexico is thus more Spanish than native, without rejecting its native elements in their entirely, whereas Peru is more native than Spanish, despite maintaining some aspects of Spanish heritage. Mixed nations reflect the ethnic groups that compose them, so it'd be absurd to demand that Mexicans adopt an Aztec national identity. Most Mexicans today have as much to do with the Aztecs as they have with Spain racially speaking.

>Why does the country with a christian heritage hate rapist sandniggers ?
kys slide thread saged

Ok it isn't blocked.
Who the fuck likes muslims?
I'm an atheist jordanian btw

south Americans are super Christian super hillbillies.

Sand Niggers being brown isn't going to make Latinos like them any more than Kikes being pale made the Nazis like them.

>super Christian
Catholicism in south America is mostly secularized. It is no coincidence that they were some of the first to allow gay marriage, and that is to their credit. They believe themselves to be exceptionally Catholic and devout, but that is on a superficial cultural level, mostly as a matter of cultural identity.

Jews and White people look the same 4 us too, so what?

They don't look arab at all you retard, the only ones who MIGHT have some arab blood are top left and bottom right. Although top-left could easily be an italian as well with like 10% rape baby blood.

>tfw most Greeks look similar to top left

>They don't look arab at all you retard

But they do...

This.
Speaking as an expert in spics, I can also tell you that the politically correct cancer of today doesn't really infect mexico easily. So, every time we see muslim niggery we see it for the niggery that it is.

99% of Sephardis look more swarthy. You should know, of all people.

Lol this denial

We are different races, but we look similar when racemixed due to Spanish moor blood.

We don't hate for how you look like but for you horrible behaviour.

>Catholicism in south America is mostly secularized. It is no coincidence that they were some of the first to allow gay marriage,

The Catholic leadership is pretty cucked and secular, but the "people" are crazy, backwoods, red-necks who don't really recognize anything their grandmother didn't teach them.

The reason why there was very little pushback against fag marriage in South America was due to the fact most Latinos just don't recognize the sitting government as an authority on things like marriage. So no one gave a fuck.

Maybe just most brown Brazilians.

Average latino here look like this. I mean Mexicans, Ecuatorians, Peruvians, etc

Spic here, huge amounts of the people who came during the colonial period were from MENA. remember Italy/Spain were united under one crown for hundreds of years and had extensive parts of morocco/libya/algeria etc as part of the empire. Egypt went from french colony to British colony ffs.

Lebanon for example had fuckloads of blue-eyed christians leftover from crusaders and pilgrims who culturally enriched the levant less than 1000 years ago (and that's just the first crusade). loads and loads of them ended up in the new world as that was the new frontier of making sure Christianity spread to all humanity

some, like my ancestors, were lebanese christians that got kicked out from the ottoman empire cause they were going through an extra islamic period of governance

tldr muslims have been cunts for 1400 years, don't be surprised when more people hate them than you realize (look at burma lel)

>Doesn't go to church.

Nobody here goes to church

>robbed of their MesoAmerican identity
*Raped of their identity
and it's not like it was worth anything in the first place. they should thank us and the spainbros

most of the Muslim hate is probably from Lebanese/Syrian immigrants who came to Latin America to escape genocide

Tariq was a Berber. It was mostly Berber army led by a Berber general that conquered Iberia.

>Berbers despise Arabs
Many Kabyles do. The rest don't mind Arabs and feel closer to them than they do Europeans.

>Arabs to this day brag about enslaving 300.000 berber women and sending them back to the Caliphate to be sold as sex slaves.
No Arab brags about this. Your lies are weak.

>Many Berbers remain pagan
There's no evidence to back that statement up.

>Berbers, despite being the original inhabitants of north africa, are today a minority.

Most Moroccans are Berber speakers. Only Berbers speak Berber languages there and the number is at 60% of Moroccans who speak it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Morocco

Typical Greek filth. Can't wait when Turks eradicate you. You're trying to D&C like Jews but fail at it.

1. islam goes against Latin culture
2. No we do not look like arabs , we either look european or beaner af thats it

Christian Iberians eradicated MesoAmerican culture. Barely anyone speaks language of their ancestors there. Peru is mostly Spanish speaking and Bolivia as well.

>mixed
Yeah because of rape. Conquistadors make ISIS look cute.

>only thing different about them is that their language and architecture is now Spani
>only thing

You're sick for justifying genocide.

>Even their clothing is Incan.
No, the clothing of average Peruvian is western clothing.

Maybe Portuguese weren't so bad. Spaniards ruined them let's be honest.

Latin America has higher murder rates than North Africa and the Middle East.

Now cite us the rape rates Abdallah.
Bonus points for statistics before and after you came begging for "a chance at life" in European countries.

I don't think many in Brazil really hate muslims. It's mostly banter or muh heritage.

> Conquistadors make ISIS look cute.
nigger, i don't even.

where did you """learn""" your SJW-washed history?

According to Trump, Mexicans do a lot of murder and rapes. And also, it's funny that you're acting like a typical feminist. Rape is not worse than murder, yet like a feminist you're appealing to "muh rape" as if it was the worst crime possible.

I think opposite is true. Brazil is very popular in the region.

Looks like you got triggered. Conquistadors way more than ISIS and were less specific about the rapes. And I'm talking about Spaniards here, not sure about Portugal's behavior in Americas.

The average Mexican has Spanish ancestry. The average North Africa has no Arab ancestry. This should tell you enough.

>Conquistadors raped way more than ISIS
fixed.

maybe because their religion is old as Christ and not to mention the laws of dismembering bodies.
Cartels adopted the Muslim Law of decapitating heads and arms/legs.
Maybe they should start drinking Human Blood too.
>religion that just lost their own self respect
>bearded savages

Brazilians are white colonial babbies not arab

> trump says
jesus fucking christ Mohamadou, i'd like to see your textbooks.

Also, bonus secret: rape in europe doubled since 2008. you're cancer to social trust.

Christian Byzantine beheaded Jews like they were nothing and had official beheading as punishment.

Christians beheaded continue for a long time. Ever heard of a guillotine? That's a tool for beheading, invented in France. It was used quite extensively in the 18th century.

>Maybe they should start drinking Human Blood too.
Cannibalism, including blood drinking, was done by some royals in Europe and by settlers in America.

>rape doubled

Feminism double as well. The number of false accusations probably rose up.

Calm down Bob, rape is not as bad as murder. Your deflection failed.

Tell me about this?

Post one source that proves rape was commonplace after the Spanish invaded mexico or how mexicans are the byproduct of rape, meme flag double nigger

We don't have significant Arab ancestry, otherwise we would be culturally similar to arabs

The few people who know what Islam/Muslim culture is, don't like them because they're neurotic worshippers who chimp out at the drop of a hat with their shariah bullshit and religious autism

There are many sources

Yet, none have been posted by the memeflag.
I'm sure that rape happened to a small degree, but to say that Mexicans as a whole are byproducts of rape is a stormfag meme.

There is no other explanation for why the average Mexican has lots of Spanish admixture in their ancestry when the Spanish migrants and troops numbered in the few thousands.

And before you claim that you're "pure", you're not. Take a DNA test.

When you kill off a lot and rape the surviving ones, that may be seen as "small degree" when you're comparing raw numbers but you're essentially raping a big percentage of those who went to live and have kids.