Why is suicide illegal?

What is the point keeping people around that are born completely sick or terminal ill from some disease and would want to off themselves? The amount of money that would be saved if people like this who want to go would get that option would be less of a drain on tax payers.

if you really want to kys i really dont think it being illegal is going to stop you

So what is the point of making it illegal?

It still punishes the ones that help them with it

This really

>kill yourself
>body gets arrested

GREAT JUSTICE AMERICA, KEEP IT UP, FUCK GOD, JUSTICE PREVAIL *CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*

*CLAP*

>What is the point keeping people around that are born completely sick or terminal ill from some disease and would want to off themselves?

The treatment makes more money the cure

Government loses a source of income

dead men pay no taxes

this..show me a dead person who cares they broke the law

WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR PABLO AND TYRONES PHONES TO USE BLITTLER

>Government
>Tax payers

Some how separate? I am pretty sure that is not the problem I think it has more to do with religion and ethics or some shit.

This. The state demands a tithe of your labor. If you are dead it caps the wealth that can be extracted from you.

It’s illegal so the cops are able to prevent it quicker if they know. If it wasn’t, the police wouldn’t be able to really do anything to prevent or stop it.

>protect and serve

*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*

Yeah, because this will have a really high net worth and pay a lot of taxes

It's illegal for the same reason selling yourself into slavery is illegal. You can't be free to make decisions that permenantly make you unfree.

Religious people are against it, kick the religious people out of the country and euthanasia will be legalized in a matter of time

>muh miracle baby!

I have thought about this idea for awhile.

Assisted suicide and euthanasia clinics should be legal. If anything it would help weed out the people in our society who do not want to be alive (radical leftists, Feminazis, ANTIFA), and who take out their frustrations and anger on hard-working and well-adjusted persons.

If you allow such services in society, you will most likely see a drop in left-leaning constituents in society, because they hate their lives anyway and want a safe and sure "exit."

>Kill yourself
>Go to jail
>Makes sens

Sup Forums logic

The government wants your money so they keep people alive.

Some how a country full of retards and terminally ill would be extremely profitable.

What?

>Why is suicide illegal?
you're vandalising government property

This is like saying I never take out the trash because I'm a fucking hoarder. Everything has value so I keep my pee in jars. The fuck are you talking about that has no logic what so ever.

Truly pro-life is the only way.

ffs america
it was a quip at how the government wants to control everyone and if you off yourself, they can't control you so they made it illegal

what the fuck is wrong with your brain, the user you're throwing shit at is precisely making fun of the stupid cunt for not aborting and ending up with literal brainless retard, fucking burger education man

>reading comprehension level: abysmal

That kid is going to be worth a lot better keep that little tax payer alive.

>be dead
>do not be free
uhm...

Or maybe pol is just full of fucking retards that don't want to be euthanized

euthanasia = murder and must be kept illegal
if you need someone else's help to kill yourself you don't deserve the sweet release of death on your terms

what the fuck are you even rambling about you meme loving fuck? your leap of logic are just complete fucking non sense, you're literally friendly firing

>Caring about it being illegal if you seriously want to die

What are they going to do? Jail your corpse?

t.wheel chair bound potatoes

>we pay taxes goys

kill all the niggers, fags retards and disabled HEIL HITLER

St.-Peter doesn't fuck around. Better get there the legal way.

what the fuck, we're saying you should abort retard, mate fucking kill yourself you gene pool stain

what the actual fuck are you on about
how about we go back a few steps and restart this conversation because you're clearly a mong
hello, user
i am against suicide being illegal, and you?

How to attract mentally ill Canadians and British the thread. Literally did not think this topic would cause of swarm of defects to defend there value.

maybe because commit suicide it's not like to press a button that we have on our neck and maybe because there's not only one way to commit suicide?

the level of cognitive dissonance with that guy is astounding, it's like his brain twist the words backwards, it's something I've notice burgers do a lot, you often get to argue with these guys while you're actually on the same side saying the same thing

me:
>Why is suicide illegal?
you're vandalising government property
you:
This is like saying I never take out the trash because I'm a fucking hoarder. Everything has value so I keep my pee in jars. The fuck are you talking about that has no logic what so ever.
me:
ffs america
it was a quip at how the government wants to control everyone and if you off yourself, they can't control you so they made it illegal
you:
Or maybe pol is just full of fucking retards that don't want to be euthanized
me:
euthanasia = murder and must be kept illegal
if you need someone else's help to kill yourself you don't deserve the sweet release of death on your terms
you:
t.wheel chair bound potatoes

>we pay taxes goys
me:
what the actual fuck are you on about
how about we go back a few steps and restart this conversation because you're clearly a mong
hello, user
i am against suicide being illegal, and you?

explain this trainwreck of a 'conversation'

We do not live life for ourselves. We live for others.

oh and by the way, aborting retards has nothing to do with the subject of your thread, jesus christ are you a fucking chatbot or something?

Muh Bible. That and the fact that our country thinks dropping a ten thousand dollar psych ward bill on a suicidal person is going to improve their life.

what can we do
we tried our best to raise him right, yet he still turned out like this

>Why is suicide illegal?
it is illegal to damage state property

>So what is the point of making it illegal?
to remind you that you are a slave

it's not your fault, I genuinely believe sometimes there are shitty kids too

tldr

It's so police have probable cause to enter your home to save your dumb ass from killing yourself.

it isn‘t illegal here

only if you have the money

i just copy pasted our 'conversation' to try and get you to explain how euthanasia came into it but it seems you can't even do that properly
i swear to god i will hunt you down and teach you proper english

I get it man you are a useless retard I'm not advocating to kill you. You can live it is fine one day science will figure out how to install a brain in your head.

to be precise: 1100.- CHF and you can off yourself legally in a nice enviroment.

sounds more like you're talking about euthanasia

>I'm not advocating to kill you
>spend a good 30 minute doing so

jesus fucking christ, just stop, go away while you still can

Not sure about US law. In the UK suicide is legal, just illegal to assist others in killing themselves.

Destruction of government property

My main point is Assisted suicide should be legal by choice. Suddenly I get a swarm of retards in panic not understanding the point. Don't worry you will live a long happy life not understanding anything in your wheelchair bro

suicide is legal anywhere exept in crazy countries not keeping religion out of politics.

assisted suicide is legal here.

no, suddenly you switched your entire rhetoric to aborting retards, you fucking retard

fuck this shit i'm out
you start a thread about why suicide is illegal, i make the joke did, and you just decide to go full tard
you always were a disappointment, america but this is just embarrassing

Just shut up. No one is going to kill you retard bro

Someone post the original screencap of this pls

I could almost hear your little crippled arms struggling to type with your stick reading this.

how am i a cripple all of a sudden?

>how am i a cripple all of a sudden?

You always were I highlighted the problem

Because suicide is a mental disease that spreads and cause the relatives to also commit suicide after one has done it

Suicide is a catastrophe for a human group and undermines its cohesion and mental sanity deeply

Because you are all just stupid niggers, I'll explain it to you.
>Be a fucking leaf standing on a building
>Tyron is drilling your wife downstairs, chang bought your house and you didn't meet your monthly acceptance quota
>Zhe calls the police and tells them a faggot is about to kill themselves, and it is their duty to protect the lgbtalphabet
>Police need a warrant to enter the building and stop you from improving the world
>Oh wait, suicide is illegal and you are committing a crime now
>Police enter building without needing a warrant, saving your pathetic life

That's it. So that they can enter buildings and shit without a warrant.

now you listen to me here you sparkles buttered toast eating fuck, they should be able to do that based on the moral oat they've taken, protect and serve, a god damn firefighter doesn't need a warrant to save you from the flame, neither should policemen from saving you from yourself. They don't need a warrant either when some trashbag beat the shit out of his wife. Fuck there's tons of situation where they don't need a warrant to just PROTECT AND SERVE. But I still agree with my brit daddy, suicide in all situation should be considered an abomination and strongly frowned upon.

Anons if you or someone you know is considering self harm please seek help

Same thing why putting a lemonade stand in front of your house is illegal
It's cause you got cucked by government

To take more of your money by taxes goyim

Its because of another law. Police cant enter a home without permission until they see a crime in progress. So they wouldnt be allowed to stop a suicide. Hence, its illegal. Now, the police can enter your house if you're visible + about to shoot yourself and try to stop you.