Wests fall

Why are todays man bunch of cucks and betas who don't want kids and long term relationships?

I blame the Jews
pic unrelated

This is your average normie man's meme.
How can we help western women have children when man refuse to do so

People don't realize the moment you have a child it stops being about them. They just want to have their cake and eat it too. I live with my sister and her family. (3 generation household. It's pretty comfy) and when my nieces come into my room I know I won't be able to play games, read, or do much of anything I usually do and that's fine. Bonding with them is its own little reward even if I spent 10 minutes pretending to understand what they're saying and telling them their scribbles is god tier art. Fucking hendonists always harping about MUH SEX MUH DIK MUH VAGAGINA

Good goy! It's men's fault once again!

How do couples have sex if there are like 3-4 brats constantly running around?

Im a pretty big guy i need to bone gf at least 3 times per day while screaming at the top of my lungs to assert my dominance.

Who knows... I know a few families 6+ and one's still having children.
I over heard my mother talking about talking to one of the mothers.
Apparently they just put the children to bed early.

The trick is you do it any way
The screaming will scare the kids and let them know you're in charge.
If any of them get curious, well, they'd see a man doing a man's work

>Im a pretty big guy
What the fuck is this supposed to mean? You are tall? Fat? Well hung? How is this relevant to the issue of your sex drive and insecurity about your masculinity?

b

Do you feel in charge?

>tfw you want 8 children but cant find any women who havent ridden the cock carousel

>Im a pretty big guy
U U
U U
Imagine being this angry being too new for baneposting

That pic is mainly an American hangup. We have no problem with nudity in front if our children. It's natural and educational for them.

the fucking jews are even shrinking our memes now so they're unreadable

will the stop at nothing?

Go Mormon, dummy.

WHy is it such a big deal for you? She had sex, wooo what a fucking big deal.
You are either a complete loser virgin or just misogynistic piece of shit.

im not religious

i just find it to be disgusting, im a virgin myself and waiting for marriage was always important for me.

>what is a nap time
>what is bed time
>what is grandparents

How retarded are these people?

>im not religious
>im a virgin myself and waiting for marriage was always important for me.

Enjoy your lonely life, faggot.

i know im looking for a unicorn, but ill find her, it only takes one

Because the game is rigged. I don't want to go to my son's principal's office after a hard days work, only to hear he beat up some shitskin while wifey dearest was getting porked by a nigger.

Good luck. Most young girls want short relationships with lots of guys. The minute you enter a relationship with a girl she is already looking for the next guy to replace you. I'm 31yo and have come to accept it so I stopped trying after the 6th time a girl broke up with me for someone else after 3-6months and claimed they were "bored". Now I just do lots of weekly hookups with girls 10years younger than me on tinder/okcupid/pof/etc and accept this as the reality of life.

>what is grandparents
I don't know many young people who even talk to their parents after moving out.

This is why.

Thanks for the luck, I need it. I have no problem getting dates, ive probably taken around 100 women out and texted many more that didnt make it that far, but they all have such degenerate pasts. I really have tried to accept it, i met this girl who was nearly perfect and would have loved to have married her but she had been with 20+ guys and sucked at least twice as many dicks and i just lose any feelings for them after that. I really think i need to move away from the yuppie scene out to the country, but im stuck in my current job for another 2 years, shit sucks.

Because I'm not getting involved with a girl who's gone all the way with someone else and broken up with them.

I'm not going to end up on a long list of guys who she's had a short fling with and then got rid of.

I don't give a shit about the sex, I want a relationship that'll actually work out.

Basically, if she's had sex with multiple guys, it means that our relationship isn't special, and it'll most likely not last for long.

fix messed up child support, custody, and child abuse laws.

men still like to have kids.
they just dont like the messed up ways society punishes men, which gets worse when women and children are involved.

women are cold blooded killers, never forget that.
ANY woman, given the situation, will KILL you figuratively if not literally, with no remorse (regret if she screws up, but not remorse for you).
many cases of an ex wife destroying her children's lives, and her own, so that she can destroy her husbands life in the process.
she ll abuse her daughter, and convince her it was dads fault. she ll hit her son, and convince him it s dad fault. she ll lie about everything, and when her kids find out shes a druggie, blame it on their dad once again.

she ll cry on command for the cop, judge, jury, her family, his family. everyone will hate him, some may try to kill him.
she ll get so many handouts, and whatever she does wrong, it's HIS fault.
except it's all built on her wicked deceit.

Well chance of divorce goes up for one.
Aside from it being a sin how am I supposed to marry a virgin of my choice at church without being one myself?

Father of two here.

This.

Just fuck in front of the kids, its what your great grandparents did in that single room farmhouse and they had like 20 kids.

>How do couples have sex if there are like 3-4 brats constantly running around?
You do it anyway. They already know you two have sex, or else they wouldn't be there. Unless it's an emergency they won't disturb you.

She is a literal cockblock because he has to protect her for 18 years and still can't fuck her

SOYED
Also ironically the Korean has the highest test, is the most handsome, and in the best physical shape.
RICED

>WHy is it such a big deal for you?
Pair bonding is crucial, and a woman destroys her ability to pair bond the more men she sleeps with.

>No Purdah/Hijab
>Free Sex
>No Taboos
>Unrestricted contraceptives and Abortions
>No social stigma attached to fornication
>Schools teaching how to NOT have kids
>no stigma surrounding divorce
>Judging single mothers is an unforgivable sin
>Women can work as well so children are more of a hinderance rather than a cherished hobby

I don't know
You tell me?

You do "playtime" inside your room locked