Is america the greatest empire in history?

is america the greatest empire in history?

no

No

no other country can even compete for inventions, so obviously

name one jewish invention besides the bagel, you steal and take credit for others inventions, it's your rat nature.

Theory of reletivity, quantum physics

bagels were invented by an Austrian, but a Jew invented the polio vaccine

No, but it is an empire in everything but name. If it were just the thirteen colonies, it would be a Federation, but colonisation of the West and Alaska and subjugation of Hawaii, Puerto Rico and in the past Cuba and Philippines would render it an empire.

>Can not win a single war without the help of elders
>the greatest empire in history?

Just No

I'm proud to have been born into a life where I was lucky enough to live under the Israeli empire. Praise my greatest allies!

Probably not. It still has a lot to prove.

STOLEN YOU WORTHLESS KIKE

Unlikely. We'll know for sure in 500 years but honestly it looks like America will be another flash in the pan empire that falls apart due to internal strife after a brief moment of glory.

Capitalism is the greatest empire,it has conquered the world

Countries are just a tool to preserve corporativism,and without it,we would meet a pure form of capitalism

Based Catalonians
Fuck spics

>WE WUZ PHYSICISTS AND SHIT

Here is a man who doesn't understand how science works.

>Theory of reletivity, quantum physics
Einstein was a fraud and a thief

the only reason why you aren't allowed to investigate more into it, is because he's your most valuable propaganda asset and therefore protected from any form of research or critical questions.

Not only is it not the greatest empire in recent history but it's also on the verge of becoming history. Electing a king nigger was just another nail in the coffin.
America will be lucky to last until 2050 where everyone can agree that they will have held a true empire status for 100 years (could go as far back as '39 but the USA wont last that long either). This makes it a short lived """empire"""" that can't even survive the ages.

Could have lasted longer if their demographics didn't nosedive after allowing non-whites into the country.

Einstein stole one of his well known theories from an Indian, look up bose Einstein condensate

The name bose Einstein condensate was given cause Einstein got it published he had no role in the research

WE

>nobel as a measure of anything
Bob Dylan laughs at you.

I think there can be no doubt, that jews have contributed unproportionally much to the global society. However, jews have also caused an unproportional amount of harm to the global society. It is this balance between good and bad, that i find define a "new jewish question".

Can we accept the subversion and destruction of western culture by the jews, if we also get the benefits of jewish future inventions?
Is it worth it?

No, Byzantine was better, 2nd german reich was better, British empire

>Self hating Jew

That's not an invention, that's a piece of gold and brass on a ribbon

Its not the fucking medal jews invented you moron....

Its the fucking ground breaking scientific discoveries...

I didn't imply that retard, I implied that winning nobel prizes doesn't mean inventing useful tools or advancing mankind.
Ashkenazi run the nobel comittee anyway and those prizes aren't sorted by peace or scientific, as well as wheteher the breakthrough led to anything of worth.