/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - RISE AND SHINE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/29/oakland-as-catcher-busted-for-allegedly-pointing-gun-at-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmfkn1vHoRE
foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/29/mlbs-bruce-maxwell-who-knelt-during-anthem-is-arrested-on-gun-charge.html
apnews.com/e65329b8f7154db0af76f6f2ebb08227/FBI
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924625061100867584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

I love Kellyanne.

TRUM IS MY INSPIRATION

I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM

>tfw still not tired of winning

TRUMP LIED

New Jersey needs a mummy.
t. wop

ICE bull gives no fucks

blame Colbert

She's such a dumb broad. Could he not find someone with a slightly bigger brain and ass?

Who’s this?

TRUMP IS MY INSPIRATION

I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM

HE MOTIVATES ME TO BE A KING AMONG MEN

THANKS LORD JESUS FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP

So Colbert is the nexus of the Trump curse.

No Sunday tweets?

Checked

France could use a new King.

possible
we need more research. maybe late night tv in a more general sense is receiving Kek's wrath

> single handedly runs a successful poll org, good enough to go against the grain and correctly predict the likely outcome of Trump’s Rust Belt appeal
> dumb broad
You’re dumb.

Don't bother such bait. Even if it is a slow morning.

>France could use a new King.
I think they call them sultans

It's been brewing, taking people out one by one. Colbert can only avoid it for so long. When it finally hits, it may actually be enough to kill him.

>White Lives Matter is a "literally who" as far as groups go
>Happening scheduled for monday
>Suddenly, nobody will shut up about this group that barely even exists

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Kimberly Ann "Kim" Guadagno

France can only go up from here.

>HE MOTIVATES ME TO BE A KING AMONG MEN
I know, Jupiter.

>legit Macron ponting on Sup Forums

Tick tock drumshits

Tomorrow will be a painful day for you

Jokes aside, I really think Hillary is an alcoholic. I don't mean it contemptuously but just stating my impression. She mentions Chardonay almost every time she is talking as if it would be a good thing almost.

Stop drinking

She is polling 15-20 points behind and the election is on the 7th. You will never get lewd images of a female candidate this far behind this late int the game unless you have meme magic.

I can work with that

Imagine Hillary said that!

A FUCKING BOZO

so any hint yet on Monday
or is it just going to be like the last 50 times

I'm gonna miss this guy for the remainder of the two terms. Family man Trump is great and all, but just the unbridled bantz from before he had to tone himself down for the office.

Trump is a shit tier president who needs to give Pence a shot

>jokes aside
>The Cunt is a drunk

The Cunt is a drunk AND a joke...you can't post 'jokes aside' and then mention her...she's a big, fat, old, haggard loser all around

I've never seen anything to prove shes smart. Any time shes on the fake news she makes a complete ass of herself.
>hurr if someone doesn't agree with me it's baitshills!
Drumpftards.

trump is the best!!

He is is my father figure. Dad is a nice guy, but not a good dad so i lack father figure. Now i found it.

How's that gilf pussy, Macron?

I'd love another teleprompter free, campaign style rally.

we get along, we don't fuck. Probably cuddle and stay together but when i have to fuck her, i think of young women,

>No Sunday morning tweets

And people say Trump would not have changed since being president!

The future Trump Tower

Calm before the storm?

2018-elections can't come soon enough!

nypost.com/2017/10/29/oakland-as-catcher-busted-for-allegedly-pointing-gun-at-woman/

>Maxwell was the only player in Major League Baseball this year to take a knee during the national anthem to protest racial injustice.
JUST

>Tick tock drumshits
>
>Tomorrow will be a painful day for you
We are all waiting for tomorrow like it's Christmas Eve. Leftists are all going to go sudoku.

Towers along trump wall confirmed

Ooh! Border lookouts will be called "Trump Towers"
very clever, user! great work!

The future Trump Wall

wtf i love generation identity now

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zmfkn1vHoRE

They're going to be fun.

foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/29/mlbs-bruce-maxwell-who-knelt-during-anthem-is-arrested-on-gun-charge.html

Handcuffs, leg cuffs, orange jumpsuits, execution

All in drumpf future

The sad part is that there are libtards who genuinely believe this.

was listening to it already, bob

>Trump Tower
>180m wall
I am ok with this.

Bowing to concerns from Republican House members in high-tax states, the chamber’s chief tax writer said he’ll preserve a federal income-tax break for property taxes.

“At the urging of lawmakers, we are restoring an itemized property tax deduction to help taxpayers with local tax burdens,” House Ways and Means Chairman Kevin Brady said in a statement Saturday afternoon.

The announcement was welcomed by Representative Chris Collins, a New York Republican, who said the compromise would address the need “to protect middle income working families” in states like his own. He predicted it would assuage Republicans’ concerns.

But in a sign of the complex balancing act that Brady must perform to produce a tax-overhaul bill this week, the property-tax announcement came on the same day that the National Association of Home Builders pulled its support for the legislation. The group’s chief cited concerns that the bill might undermine existing tax breaks that support the housing market. Likewise, a coalition that includes the National Association of Realtors said in an emailed statement that it “will vigorously oppose this plan.”

Brady’s statement was aimed at resolving an impasse between House leaders and roughly two dozen Republican lawmakers from states including New York and New Jersey over an attempt to repeal federal tax breaks for state and local taxes. The issue threatened the bill’s prospects in the House. Brady plans to introduce actual bill text Wednesday.

Has Assange dropped the leaks yet?

They thought they were going to win an election too.

very comfi
thank u

Stay mad kike.

Reminder that Don Jr. is the best son.

>it's

Junior, NO!!

"Rise and Shine"

Gotta hit those links at my own golf course while the American tax payer pays me to gold , and pay my golf resort to allow me to play golf!
now that's some 34d chess right there.

The correct term is Dizzy Dame.

Don Jr 2024.

“Going straight to reading the content of private communications without a warrant is an end-run around the Fourth Amendment,” which protects Americans from unreasonable searches and seizures.

apnews.com/e65329b8f7154db0af76f6f2ebb08227/FBI

NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL!
THEY ARE RIPPING US OF IN TRADE!

>Powell would be an unusual pick. Every Fed chair since 1979 has been an economist, but Powell's background is in investment banking.

hmm

So what's it gonna be ?

A federal grand jury in Washington on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html

Why does that guitar have a fuel gauge on it? Is it a gasoline powered guitar? Seems dangerous desu

So what do we think, broskis? Will this be the final day of /ptg/? Will the bantz survive to see another tomorrow?

RANK UP

Is he a goy?

>according to sources briefed on the matter

Fusion gps and podesta are going down

Manafort is going down guns blazing

Of course just not allowing millions of foreigners in is out of the question
Instead things like privacy must be abolished

sounds
grate
And most of the country will be "public areas" where "discrimination" is not allowed, so you can never keep strangers out of whereever

>Mueller is authorized to investigate "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation," according to Rosenstein's order.

so this means Mueller can now charge the clintons with colluding with russia?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/924625061100867584

>ywn be a young intern at FOX and get sexually harassed by Judge Jeanine

>Wikileaks calling out Drumpf on the JFK files

JUST

It's an altimeter. Why would guitars need fuel gauges?

This will turn liberal heads into mush: Mexico is teaming up with Trump to stem the inflow of South Americans, specially the ones from El Salvador

NEW TRUMP TWEET

>In a case like this, the FBI might query databases containing foreign intelligence collected overseas. An agent might learn nothing or might find out the plate belongs to an American communicating online with a suspected Islamic State militant.

One of the most concise sentences on how intelligence is used that I've seen

The US pays other countries to collect information on its citizens and then they can (((legally))) query that data
all legal since they didn't collect it and they're not holding it

And that query was prompted by this

>It’s 3 a.m. when a security guard notices a man taking photographs of the Key Bridge a few miles from the White House. There’s been no crime, but the guard is suspicious and passes the man’s license plate number to the FBI.

not sure really

> they own it
Kek, he has the best triggering words

>Fusion gps and podesta are going down
oh no! Not John Podesta! Say it isn't so user!
wahhhhhhhhhhhh

>so this means Mueller can now charge the clintons with colluding with russia?

yes but why would Russia want to help the Clintons win the election? It doesn't make sense.

Next.

he mixes in something undeniably true with something that could be debated, it's very smart
that tweet costs him almost nothing and will have the Democrats sending their people on defense