The point of being a Christian is to go to heaven, right?

The point of being a Christian is to go to heaven, right?
The suicide is for some reason a sin. Why aren't Christians asking atheist doctors to euthanize them? Why aren't they doing the same with their freshly baptized children? Shouldn't this result in a straight way into heaven and an ultimate win?
If there is a flaw in my thinking then why aren't they simply putting themselves in dangerous situations that may result in death? This should be a 100% effective way of getting into heaven.
And another thing, why are they sad when somebody in their family dies? Should't they celebrate that he/she went to God?

Asking someone to kill you is the same as suicide you fucking idiot

>The point of being a Christian is to go to heaven, right?

Not quite. Arguably, the point of being a Christian is to live a life that God 'approves', for the lack of more eloquent wording.

Suicide also isn't just actions leading up to one's death. It's about willingly giving up on your life and ending it because you WANT it to end.

What about the second idea? Taking the most dangerous job or acting like a "hero"?

Who cares man? No one Christian is similar with another.

Just as many Christians there are so many theologies exists.

>It's about willingly giving up on your life and ending it because you WANT it to end.

What if you want to sacrifice yourself in the name of God? That's how you become a Saint, right?

Suicide is flipping over the board, not playing until the end.

If I kill a believer would I be doing him a favour?

And what about me. Killing someone is a sure way to go to hell, but I'm aware of this. Accepting infinite torture to provide someone else the opportunity to go to heaven is the ultimate sacrifice and completely selfless, no?

Can't you ask the pope to forgive you?

Not quite. The point is that those saints having lost their lives wasn't because they wanted to die, but because they stood strong faithful while their life was cut short.

No one's going to applaud when you jump off the cliff shouting 'for the grace of god'.

Like this

What if you join the army and go fight ISIS on purpose and then get offed? What if you die fighting Nazis?

By the way, the word of Pope is the word of god. If he told you that suicide is ok or that you should accept the refugees you should accept that as the word of god, no?

Wrong. Eternity doesn't only start when you die, fuckwit.

So either you're completely obtuse and haven't even the basic understanding of the teachings of Christ, or you are a Jew trying to use pilpul to further attack and subvert your ancient enemy (Christianity).

Either way, fuck off, you have no business even attempting to post on this topic.

If your life ends earlier than your grand total of good deeds will be larger than with longer life in which you sin by doing usual stuff unwillingly.

>So either you're completely obtuse and haven't even the basic understanding of the teachings of Christ, or you are a Jew trying to use pilpul to further attack and subvert your ancient enemy (Christianity).
It's probably the former. This faggot made a thread and was acting like a retard yesterday lol.

So?

Suicide is banned by God/The Pope, you'd go straight to Hell no questions asked.

Wrong. The purpose is to unite the Europeans against the synagogue of satan and foreign invaders.

I'm sure you can bamboozle God with no repercussions.

>Should't they celebrate that he/she went to God?
Odds are they didnt

>what are missionaries?

Pffft, maybe for you filthy Catholics. Don't you have a idol to go worship?

If you do it with the intention of dying and going to heaven, then it is akin to suicide and God will know your heart was not pure.