Buyfag thread

Read the guide

buyfags.moe/

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58563305
kolektakon.com/product/340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute Nico.

Who is your cutest fig in your collection?

another doll that simply doesn't look like the character she is supposed to look like.

>ordered on hobbylink yesterday
>payment hasn't processed yet
>item is discontinued
am I fucked

This thing

What's the best non-Japanese site to buy figures?
Mostly scared about bootlegs.

You got the last one

guide

>Tfw a figure is so difficult to get on its pegs you have to bust out the LUBE

jesus christ

What released figure are you trying to obtain right now?

Pic related

Wasn't Bisko supposed to be up by now?

Thanks fampai. It was down yesterday.

I guess I'll just order from a 100% seller on Amazon. Figure is slightly more expensive than everywhere else but the shipping cost is piss cheap compared to Japanese stores.

When's the last time you've given your figures a bath buyfags?

question about ordering dakis, the way they sell and produce them is that they take reservations then produce correct?

Do people actually do this shit?

Anything I should know before I buy my first daki? In terms of maintenance/what I should be buying for the actual pillow (Aside from dimensions)

>Empty tub
No, he's just trolling.

This pretty little lady

>using water
>using contaminated and treated tap water
what the fuck user, just use makeup brushes you lazy fuck. A air purifier cost only like 80 bucks, just get one if you want things to be clean

This.

Put water in there. I dare you. I FUCKING DARE YOU!!

Never, I just dust them off

I've given up hope for a reasonably priced one.

they are covered in water

Listing nendos is cheating.

>my first bunny figure
So. How did YOU progress on that slippery slope?

when I bought my first miku

I'm getting there

Last figure I ever bought was pic related. Still sitting in the EMS box it shipped out in, never open more than a year later.

Now that I'm a wage slave maybe I'll dive back in after I get a display case.

Tasteful halloween figure is not the same as a bunnyslut figure.

I started with American swag then fell for giant Vertex tiddies.

How much can I trust the chinks to not fuck this up?

Is she all sticky and disgusting now? just display her dude

do people really do this?

Didn't see it the first time on my phone screen. I'm assuming he just sprayed them a bit, then. He should have taken a picture of them completely submerged for a better response.

I managed to get her in Singapore for whatever $200 singapore dollars is.

DUDE! you go them wet!

I don't know what a slippy slope is then. I started out by collecting amiibo, monster hunter prize figures and nendoroid

>buying bootlegs

I just ordered this, actually. Not really afraid of the slope though, because I'm good at not letting my dick make purchases.

>idolshit
>not slippery slope

Always felt bunny costumes were too generic. At least swimsuits have some variations to them.

I got lucky with an A/B preowned one on Ami a few months ago. It was still $230 with ems shipping though

Dunno, it's entirely possible that she baked in there but like I said I've never opened the cardboard box she shipped let let along the box inside the box

fug

Full on. This is my first figure.

Any thoughts on the official Senran Dakis? Was thinking about getting either those or ordering this

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58563305

you're a murderer. just display her whats the worst that can happen?

I'm going to order a custom daki, and I found another site where it can be made: snapmade dot com. It's worth it or should I use any from the guide?

You know Singapore isn't a shithole right?

Don't say that. If I get this, I'll probably be tempted to look into the character and eventually fall down the idol slope myself. It doesn't help that I also like that other figure of the same character that was posted the other day.

Yukine Chris was my first bunny figure. The only other one I have is Rikka but there are others that have been considered.

I don't have room in my room anymore. I still have a Kokonoe, Dragon's Crown Sorceress and Tharja figure that are in their boxes laying around because I just ran out of table/desk/dresser real estate but was too poorfag before recently for a display case

Next on my list that's not a pre-order is Panty and Stocking (alter)

It started with one lewd figure, now my entire collection is lewd. A presentable looking girl will look out of place in my collection.

I would like both of these girls, but it's a matter of having the spare cash at the right time; Which is a pretty rare occurrence.

getting a detolf or billy?

You chose poorly.

Worst Native fig, hands down. Shit resale value.

I can't believe they thought this was acceptable.

Deltolf

You mean this one, nigga?
It's all yours my friend. Go ahead, give yourself in. Sink to the lowest depths of idol hell.

Anyone?

It was an experiment that went bad.

They tried fabric clothing, also her head was hollow and the eyes were inserts not decals.

At least now they know none of that shit works and won't try it again.

I rather like the eyes. Too bad fabric doesn't usually work well with figures.

Just bought it without shame or research. Still gateway to lewd.

Guarantee her aftermarket price is going to sky rocket.

Even if you regret buying her you'll at least make your money back and then some. I feel like Maki is headed towards the same path

Shirley was my first bunnyfig AND my first figure-related buyfag purchase. My first buyfag purchase was a Symphogear daki.

I am beyond the slope.

Tharja

Being an Idolfag makes sure I have nothing left for other girls

It can work if you are creative and use really thin fabric.

Too bad the dark clothes that come with her are going to stain the PVC something fierce after a while. So should switch the clothes asap.

This one? I have it but never opened it. Kinda regret buying it since I ended up not even liking Tharja

Meanwhile my Arcueid and Ciel Alter figs both broke because their stand pegs were shit.

why does the cat always look so tilted over

Yeah, that one. She's easy to find but expensive as fuck.

Thanks for the warning and idea.

Not much of a fan of Tharja but I regret not getting her while she was still cheap.

Tharja came out meh, Cordelia came out meh, Camilla will probably end up looking meh when she's painted. The only FE figure I'm completely happy with is my Marth nendoroid

Oh gawd is it leaning D:

>tfw don't know whether to get this or wait for the Alter version

Has anyone ordered from this site before? Thinking of copping.
kolektakon.com/product/340

For the anons who actually have dakis, was it worth it?

wait for alter that one there is trash

Yes.

Yes.

What's so bad about it? With one exception I've never bought anything that wasn't GSC or Alter

show the other side

>Your personal figure photos will never be featured in the buyfag OP

>Plum

You could probably get away with it if you made the OP.

I also have Prisma Illya, Venera, and a Rem/Ram case cover. I need to order more pillows.

It was, but only because I really like the character and it's an official one drawn by the original creator, whose art I also really like.

>tfw want daki but live with parentals still
i'm just too much of a bitch to give 0 fucks about it

But somehow figures are ok?

Figures aren't as lewd as dakis, at least not the figures I have

just hide the daki under your sheets

Anyone have experience with these monhan revos? Are they good quality? A lot of playing potential? I've only handled a coupe of human revos and the joints were pretty shit.
For a friend I'd get her either one of these or a cute plushie.

Pics?

My mom is a ravenous cleaner and gives 0 fucks about personal privacy, there is no safe place to hide it.

Of what, the figs or the daki I'd get?