NFL protesting will ramp up this weekend because of Bob McNair (Texans owner)

>Originally sat down during the anthem to protest
>Changed to taking a kneel after listening to a Veteran
>Kneels and bows head, has hand over heart, or both
>Still called unpatriotic by people simply because they aren't standing even though numerous signs of respect are shown

What is the big deal again? If they are kneeling like in the pic, what's all the fuss about?

Watching monkey concussion ball ever.

pls leave plebbit nigger ball is dead

STAND THE FUCK UP, APE.

Boy, I ain’t gonna pay $11 to watch a nigger act like a violent, rebellious child when I could do that for free just by looking out the window
Fucking stand the god damn hell up

If your protest is so insignificant you can regularly change how you're doing it, why bother at all?

>1999+
>watching sportsball

What's your issue son?

Failure to read and understand what the ancient anglos once knew before they let every kabob shop move to town.

It would be different if these nogs could actually articulate what it is they give a shit about. You know, other than protecting thugs who brandish weapons at police and get shot.

They just hate Trump. That’s really what all this is about. Another temper tantrum by the Left who can’t accept the fact America hates them and has increasingly voted against them over the last 8 years.

$11?!? The cheapest NFL tickets $50+.

NFL strategy:

1. Call most fans assholes via SJW 'protests
2. ?????
3. Profit

Mostly true, but they were doing this shit last year before Trump was even elected.

They protest police brutality, but any critical thought applied to that line of thinking quickly nullifies it - it's a red herring.

I mean, if a nog didn't want to stand for the Anthem because he said it was written by a slaveowner, I could understand that. It would actually make sense. But protesting social injustice and police brutality is just a reddit-tier blue pill. Disgusting.

The fuss is about Trump using this as a convenient thing to distract people from his utter imcompetence. That's what presidents do in your country.

The protest began as a "Piss on all Americans and piss in your mother's mouth" by the Saint himself. The Saint was the 3rd worst QB at that time (2016) in the NFL, and The Saint thought he needed a gimmick to give him some celebrity so he would quickly get resigned as a QB--- or gain enough celebrity to survive by doing speeches about how big a shithole America is because it allows cops to shoot black men without executing every cop that shoots a black man.

The Saint got a few of his co-workers to kneel with him, showing how much they piss in America and their mother's mouth.

Shitloads of asshurt happens cause NFL has been courting American lovers since the 1940s, and has made itself as American as Apple Pie and Hot Dogs. It has a huge, patriotic fanbase on the same level as NASCAR.

Celebrity doesn't rub off on The Saint.
He doesn't get resigned and is out of his high paying job as one of the worst QBs in NFL.

Black players continue to kneel during the national anthem, despite it being against NFL rules (which are made to avoid pissing off its customer base).

Customer base continues to be asshurt. Continues to desert NFL.

Donald Trump, down in NASCAR and ROLL TIDE! territory, makes a comment that he'd fire those kneeling bastards. (Get it? You're fired! One of his catch phrases from his Apprentice TV show).

NFL players get butthurt hearing the Prez say they should get fired. Huge show of kneeling to add a "fuck you Trump!" to the protest.

NFL shits its pants. Its players are actively driving away the only people dumb enough to spend $800 in their stadiums when they take their family of 4 there to see the game. Worse, ticket sales plummet, less than 40% occupancy at shows (and dropping), and the former customers are demanding the NFL lose all its protected status and tax exemptions and subsidies.

NFL is crippled and dieing. All thanks to The Saint. Praise be to The Saint!

It takes Trump a grand total of 30 seconds a day to occasionally tweet about how stupid the NFL is being.

Don't lecture Americans about what people do in our country, you fucking euro-cuck. Go suck a muslim refugee off, you anti-nationalist faggot.

They're attention whites.

NFL is literally cutting seat prizes like mad. Tickets are on sale for as little as $10 to many games now.

They are trying to give away tickets to the games locally, and not finding many takers.

not anymore seat are reselling for less than $15 dollars now. The NFL is getting killed. The media is refusing to cover how bad it is.

>and dropping

What do they do in your country destroy Europe?

To be fair, the Colts have been awful.

You should be shopping for your white dress. Soon enough you will be in a mosque on all fours sniffing a muzzie's dirty ass. Enjoy

lol you just re-elected merkle

triggered snowflake :)

Every team is awful. The product is terrible.

No that actually wouldn't make sense. No nigger alive has ever been through slavery, and all they have ever known is a land that has essentially paid for them to destroy it. Niggers have known no social injustice, they are in fact the ones who inflict it. Niggers are treated like humans in America, unlike everywhere else on the planet, and they still bitch and complain and hold their hands out all the time. They have nothing to protest. Their protests are not understandable, they are ignorant. And the NFL is learning a hard lesson. Ratings are at an all time low, and they will never recover. Because at this point people hate niggers with a passion. But there is a silver lining. All this has made the majority of the USA hate niggers even more.

>expressing your first amendment right is only ok when it they express views I agree with

really makes you think

#KeepKneelinNigga

Well I agree with everything else you said, but I think it's fair to say "I'm not going to hold my heart and stand while everyone sings a song written by someone who used to own my people as commodities".

The audience can express their first amendment rights by sitting or kneeling during the national anthem.

The NFL players? Not allowed. Why? They signed it away in exchange for their $2.2 million contract (on average).

The NFL controls what NFL players wear while travelling to the stadium, what words they are allowed to say while a Season or Post-Season is running, what electronics they are allowed to use in public, and everything else. The NFL controls everything from the tops of their helmets down to color of the insides of their cleats and everything in between. It forbids TD celebrations (freedom of speech!). Everything is controlled by the NFL to make sure its players do not piss off their customers.

The NFL players are welcome to protest--- just not on company time. They've signed up to this as part of their contracts.

The NFL fucked themselves by not immediately squashing this behavior, as outlined in their own rulebook. The commish was afraid if he took action against The Saint and his followers, that the 80% of the players that are black would rebel and cause the league further problems. The Commish forgot that there are millions of men would sign away their life to get a chance to replace anyone foolish enough to cause the league problems. And now, because of his cowardice, the league is really fucked no matter what it does.

The Saint? BTW, The Saint now says "I'm sorry. Please, someone, anyone sign me, and I will be the biggest bitch boy that only does what you want me to. Please give me a job. I need the money and I deeply regret fucking up everything. Since it didn't work out for me like I hoped, it certainly wasn't worth it. Please, please, please sign me!"

Players' strategy:

1. Disrespect American fans' national pride during the national anthem for "street cred"
2. ?????
3. Take credit for national unity

Players have no strategy. They are just fronting, showing off how socially advanced they are (so give me some more pussy!)

Besides, 25% of the black players would be felons in prison if they hadn't been protected from their actual crimes and had the good ole boy network used to erase, bribe, and otherwise make go away their problems. That makes them feel special and entitled, not paying the consequences of their actions. So why should those players, who hate the cops cause the cops were trying to jack a brother up just cause a brother beat and raped the cop's 13 year old cousin, expect any consequence from kneeling during the national anthem showing the whole world just what a shithole he thinks AMERICA is for allowing cops to not only hassle black men, but arrest and even SHOOT black men when they didn't do nuffin but have a bit of fun like every other (black) man does.

Seriously, go listen to them in their public interviews. Go listen to their coaches who are talking in more "private" interviews.

Aaaaaannnnnddd the retards come shit up yet another thread. You "jooooos 'r evillllll" fucktards need to get a goddamn life. Blaming the joooos for everything is like blaming whites for every evil in the world. Just fucking stop.

I always felt the protests were dumb.

What are players expecting the NFL to do? Solve crime? End racism? That's not the job of the NFL or team owners.

They're doing it to "raise awareness" which means get people talking about this perceived problem that niggers are somehow being targeted by a racist police corps

>what’s all the fuss about
Uppity niggers acting like the white man owes them anything.

Yeah, that's just as stupid. Awareness tends to be a money scheme, much like with the breast cancer month.

They hate America, not just Trump. That's why they don't want to stand for the flag. They can claim it's not about the flag/anthem, but if it's not, why don't they protest literally any of the other 10078 minutes of the week when the anthem isn't being played? It's bullshit. They hate America, because they were raised on the idea that America is horribly racist and whites kill blacks regularly and get away with it because LEO and courts let them off because raciss.

Which means it's completely irrational, so it's not anything that can ever be fixed to satisfy them. They can't really even tell you what they want, becasue on some level they know (most of these guys aren't dummies, because football isn't a simple game at most positions) that they can't back up their claims. If you try to point out crime statistics to blacks, they just claim those are raciss lies too.

On the other side, Americans are starting to figure out what it means, and they think if you're going to live in America -- not to mention make very good money here -- you should be willing to stand with everyone else at the one unifying event we do together as Americans -- the anthem.

So there's no solution that will satisfy everyone. The league can demand that the players stand, perhaps fire a few, and have a bunch of resentful players standing and occasionally doing something disrespectful and getting fined for it. Or they can drop all the rah-rah patriotic stuff they do as a league, drop the anthem, and piss off their fans eternally.

Right you are. They have no reason to think there are consequences for ANY of their actions when they have NAACP, SPLC, etc. all spewing the same ideologies and encouraging toxic 1st amendment expression, ultimately at players' expense (they can be replaced). Learning will occur though, when NFL owners and executives feel the financial effects protests have on their bottom lines they will be forced to turn on players. It could take a long time depending on who all stays on as decision makers. Could easily change by the 2018 season, but I don't think they're prepared to act that decisively just yet.

>NFL has been courting American lovers since the 1940s

Yes, that's a big part of this. The NFL wrapped itself in the flag and camo and all that stuff, doing loads of tie-ins with players and veterans. Pat Tillman Pat Tillman Pat Tillman. All that rah-rah helped them expand their customer base far beyond real football fans to lots of casual fans who are in it for the spectacle and fan parties and buying jerseys the other girls at the office will gush over, etc. Those people aren't really that big on the football itself, but they're into the whole package -- and an important part of that package is the faux patriotism, which they've defined as flag/anthem/soldiers/jets/camo. It's too late to split that up and try to keep part of it while discarding the flag/anthem.

Don't forget. Not only are facts racists, but so is math! They've proven to their own satisfaction that math is racist, and has white privilege as well. Meaning math is--- gasp! --- White.

Doesn't make much sense to me. Kneeling is a greater show of reverance.

It's a snoozefest.

>United States Code
>Section 301
>part C
1. Stand
2. No head covering
3. Face flag
4. Place right hand over heart

Also: the flag is considered a living entity, the physical representation of the American PEOPLE (not the government, not the military).
So, if you're an American and you disrespect the flag, you're disrespecting yourself and everyone you know.

thanks for that.

Shut the fuck up Germany. You have no right to shit talk the States.

This is accurate

MLB player who knelt went on to make up a story that he was denied service by a Trump supporter at a restaurant (entire restaurant staff debunked his lie), and now he's been arrested on gun assault charges. Lmfao.

Fix the fucking grammar on that pic. Christ, and you people wonder why liberals think you're dumb.

So glad the NBA has rules in place that forces those uppity niggers to stand. Not that I care about the fucking anthem I just like seeing little bitches like Curry and James squirm.

It wouldn't be a big deal for the NBA if their players knelt for the anthem, because they haven't chased the highly patriotic to become part of their fan base. NBA hasn't marketed basketball to be so American, that the founding fathers beat back the British red coats by challenging them to a basketball game.

Hell, at least 30% of the NBA fan base would kneel with the players during the anthem, cause they don't give a shit and want cops to stop hassling them as well, and have cops to actually get punished when they shoot a black man dead even if that black man was trying to kill the cop.

>Identity politics is only permissible for non Whites
Really reinstates the rage

>numerous signs of respect

This is basically "fuck you whitey" and it's laughably transparent. These worthless knuckle draggers are so stupid and just keep biting the hand that feeds them.

Keep it up, niggers, I'm counting on you to prove to everybody that you'll never be happy and will never assimilate into white western civilization.

That's the funny thing: we know damn well that most black NBA players don't like the flag anymore than other blacks do. But they make shitloads of money (far more than football players), so they grind their teeth and roll their eyes through the anthem.

One thing about the NFL is that many of the players don't really make that much money. The average career is 3 years, and the salary for the first 4-5 years is something like $400K. That's good money, but it's not "millionaire" level yet. So a second-year player who's barely holding on and knows he probably won't get a second contract isn't risking that much by protesting, in a way that a $20M/year guy is.

Exactly which is why I don't understand why some people are so pissed that a player would kneel with their hand over their heart.

Faux outrage

Could you just fuckin stop being gay?

You are forgetting that they wanted to run Tim Tebow out of the league for kneeling (and praying). NFL did not allow him to kneel and fined him for doing so. That was not protected by Tim's "Freedom of Speech".

League didn't want him showing off his Christian values. Why? It was afraid it would drive away non-Christian fans.

Niggers will always nig