Brit/pol/ - Ignorance is Strength edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing religious beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oophJNlP-fk
independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/city-eye-facts-on-a-plate-our-population-is-at-least-77-million-5328454.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BYCCX9MXbvE
youtube.com/watch?v=0js0RZwtzsM
strawpoll.me/14261644/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for sugar tits

Seccond for ukip

Go to mass

>he expressed the view that "the Bible and God identify homosexuality as a sin"

Fourth for owen jones

You guys really are fucked

Ready to waste an hour and a half on esoteric larping bullshit?

youtu.be/oophJNlP-fk

I know I am.

Let's make a new political party called "fuck off"

Call it... The Disciples of Saturn.

I NEED TO WRITE AN ANALYTICAL 7000 WORD ESSAY ABOUT ANYTHING
WHAT SHOULD I WRITE IT ABOUT?
PLEASE RESPOND

wait... you guys have an actual, sincere belief in God? Honestly?

I'm not even saying this in a neckbeard way, but I really can't grasp how this happened to anons. I swear we were all edgy fedora tipping atheists just last Wednesday, and then next thing I know I'm the only one unchanged and the rest of you have transformed into deluded larpers.

Glad religious people are being cucked but you can be damn sure if it was a muslim posting their views nothing would happen.

The Cult of Saturn

The price for being is limitation and the price for limitation is suffering, so the price of being is suffering. Can you find a mode of being that makes suffering worthwhile?

Why? At what level of education is this for?

knoh.

Too gaudy.

Don't do it about anything you enjoy or have any interest in at all haha

This life... promising a little, giving nothing; giving a little, denying much... Saturn smiles upon you brother. He will return as a serpent across the sky, to usher in the end of the world, and our reunification with the aeons of pure spirit. Read Hegel and Hermes Trismegistus.

>one word essay due in by the heat death of the universe
>haven't even started it yet

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cen
population soaring as well, at least 77 million. I'd trust a supermarket more than ONS for popualtion figures while the government won't want the truth to come out. It's lose lose, they have to do something about it and get blamed for allowing it to happen.

independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/city-eye-facts-on-a-plate-our-population-is-at-least-77-million-5328454.html

Love

>He was good on Islam and he was good on free speech

He was ok on Islam, but his criticisms of it, like his criticisms of other religions, were childish and superficial (nothing more than a standard modern critique of everything vigorous, manly, and traditional).

He seemed to dislike Islam primarily because it was masculine and anti-modern, which as far as i'm concerned, are the only good things about Islam (as well as the concept of transcendent warfare, "Jihad", which was actually a derivation of Aryan warrior traditions, derived through Persia and transmitted to the Arabs).

In life you either expand and assert (or ascend), or you become weak and degraded (and dissipate)--it is no coincidence that we went from colonisers to the colonised so rapidly--when we gave up our willingness to assert ourselves in the world, and retreated into Europe, we made it inevitable. If you aren't willing to dominate you will be dominated--Hitchens and his ilk paved the way.

If we want to repel Islam we need to recapture some of that warrior spirit that we lost so we could bloviate obnoxiously and sanctimoniously like Chris Hitch about the "backwardness" of our ancestors.

The Anglican Church, by contrast, is a place of light and shade, of tombs and recesses, of leaf mouldings and windows decked with Gothic tracery and leaded glass. Strange aedicules line the chancel walls - aumbry, sedilia and vestry door - suggesting the rituals of an ancient temple. Choir stalls, rood screen, altar, font and pulpit are as though dusted with holiness from the hands that carved them, and the light that falls upon them is strangely intimate, seeming to come from another source than the light that fills the nave. The scents of damp stone and plaster, of altar flowers and dusty kneelers, mingle to form a kind of restrained incense of their own, and you fall silent as in the presence of a mystery. People travel up and down England visiting these places, and there is one simple explanation as to why: namely, because they are sacred. Thanks to the Anglican settlement, the sacramental character of our national church has survived from the time when the foundations of these shrines were laid to the moment when you step across their threshold out of a world that largely ignores them.

that looks so tacky, quite vulgar really.

Does that take into account all the fat cunts eating three times as much as everyone else?

the effects of tourism on indigenous wildlife and ecosystems

How many times has forced diversity led to genocide? Has physical removal been successful? How?

Where is the best place to go to Mass in London?

youtube.com/watch?v=BYCCX9MXbvE

C I V I C

>If the true numbers were revealed, the Little Englanders and xenophobes would come out in force about the evils of immigration. But that's what made America great in the 19th century, and it's a driving force of our economy right now. It's also anti-inflationary.
>there's literally nothing wrong with the government lying to the people so long as it makes a few pennies for rich people
The absolute state of cucks.

Brompton Oratory in Kensington imo Catholad

pic related

genuinely don't know if london or not

Church turned 100 lads

Hmm does look quite nice desu

You seen this yet?

Beautiful

kek. I didn't know Bowden did comedy too

The role of Paracelsus as the father of modern medecine

Strawpoll has times where it doesn't work on my chrome and this is one of those times

Glad to hear it.

>not attending a pre norman church

He's a special man you see, if he is a man.

Χαίρετε! brother, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and emperor, Saturn? ἔρρωσο.

Christian art, Catholic or Anglican inspired is just miles above that of Islam, I mean just look at this shit, it's just repeating patterns, I guess such sterile art is among other things (including lower intelligence of its members) the result of banning depictions of humans.

>posting my OC

;3

It's some christian Pakistani cult that worships nige

Bring back Plebeian Podcast.

lol really?

afternoon lads

>That many votes when we've only had an average of 25 posters/thread these last few days

Really makes you think...

If you were a bird, I bet you're the type who'd chow down on weinsteins lid for 15mins of fame you fucking drama queen

But to be fair it WOULD be funny if jazz star Jamie Cullum was sodomised with his own piano.

That poll's been tampered with more than a girl from rotherham. I refuse to believe that anyone could like that self righteous faggot honk.

youtube.com/watch?v=0js0RZwtzsM

it's been 50+ posters each thread plus it's been in the OP so more than a few yanks had their votes too.

I mean he did get 15 votes within a matter of seconds of the poll being posted but there were quite a few weebs posting at the same time so you never know.

Listen m8
building a church during WWI is a huge achivement, and (You) will respect it.

Didn't you know we have almost 280 people posting and lurking here in the middle of the night?

Adam has fallen down the rabbit hole of Catholicism, most of the others have gone their own way offline and found some kind of religion. I, myself, have devoted my life to Saturn and his glory.

I'm happy making Bowden meme videos atm, but it's a shame that whole group split apart. I enjoyed the podcast but Adam was complaining about it for months before he left.

Poll was posted during peak hours.

>Six (6) votes
Imagine being like Eddie and WN, spending most of your time on website where people don't like you.

Almost the definition of trolls.

>yanks
OK that makes sense. You do seem the type of personality that would go down well with seppos

It was probably banged onto r9k by one of the animenonces, which explains their voteshare

Not any more, comfy hours have been dead last few nights.

>Imagine resetting your router 130 times to win a strawpol

>implying most of them didn't vote anonymous like the guest posters they are
It's always them complaining about the trips, they probably thought this was their way of bringing the fight against le ebil dripfags :DDD

Fair enough. Do you have a presence online anywhere else apart from youtube? I enjoyed your writings on WCR.

But I voted for Eddie. Five times in fact.

Pretty sure I voted for user, steerpike, and fcmd too...

how am I self righteous?

The problem is not Islam, the problem are the fake agents put in power positions. If these fake judges and fake police chiefs weren't jailing people for resisting Muslim crime, people would naturally solve the problem because those people are natural cowards.
The traitors know that they are next, that is the reason they want to stop victims from organizing.

It looks like quite a nice church.

SANCTIMONIOUS SLUDGEPACKER

It's not over, people can still vote, I'll still keep posting the link for the next few days so more people get the chance to vote.

>Imagine resetting your router
This sounds more like something WN would do seeing how petty and bitter he is, not to mention his phone/proxyposting.

>admitting to rigging the poll

No I've been quite busy. Might get back into it at some point though.

BRIT/POL/ ELECTIONS 2017

strawpoll.me/14261644/

strawpoll.me/14261644/

strawpoll.me/14261644/

strawpoll.me/14261644/

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Because you are critique people that post with trips with being the quintessential tripfag. (You) have also never talked politics, ever.

Thank you.

next week on TRIPWARS

>wars
Not trying to be cocky or anything but I already won tbqh

>wahh wahhh u reset your ip
Explain how I'm still posting with the same ID and getting votes then.

Checkmate heretics.

I am a friend of tripcodes and anons alike. You are forgetting I am brit/pol/'s mascot...

nice cat girl picture, do you mind if I save it? :^)

Preuße is a fatty

>I am brit/pol/'s mascot
Because you get paid to be worn as a costume by other men?

The following had their votes tampered with on the poll and are disqualified:

Preuße
Honk
C O P E
Karenposter

Anonymous can be discounted since obviously the unwashed mass is going to vote for itself.

Working from this, a more accurate ranking would be the following:

1. Faux Conservatives Must Die
2. Edward
3. WN
4. Steerpike
5. Ruri

Same way I do it, post from pc, vote from phone toggling airplane mode.

>This sounds more like something WN would do seeing how petty and bitter he is, not to mention his phone/proxyposting.

START FORMING VANGUARDS.

(p.s. it's just a joke big boys at mi5)

i've seen, only his phone is cock

>wahh wahh the vote didn't turn out the way i wanted to!!1!!11!!!! REDO REDO REDO

Not how it works you fag.

Literally no better than remainmongs.

all yours friend
I didn't cheat :(
People here like me. r-right?

>You can only eat one lunch and one dinner

Fcmd is clearly the best poster, if not the most popular. Even where you disagree with him, he's always on point.

>admitting to rigging the poll
Funny how everyone claims that I had something to do with rigging yet then they admit to actually rigging it themselves.

>state

>Even where you disagree with him, he's always on point.

I heard you wear the inside of mens' arses as cockwarmers

>The following had their votes tampered with on the poll
>C O P E

1. I've been at chruch
2. Let's say 1 is a lie/ I've been been for ages. Explain why I'm not even close to winning?

If we truly are to have a purposeless vanity contest, then I should be in charge of it as Brit/pol/'s official pollster.

100% agree. FCMD is the undisputed best poster on this general, and therefore website.

Here's my phone

Notice how my ID will remain the same you poofs