Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/
youtu.be/qZEubKpGwbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can you give a tax cut to people who don't pay any taxes?

It certainly does.

Communism has killed hundreds of millions of people.

What's your "fair share" of someone else's work?

More gibs.

LOL... 2% of the country pays 98% of taxes moron. Go look, was posted on DRUDGE today

Do you know how many burgers you can buy for $40?

>putting percentages into raw numbers

really makes me think

/thread

No thanks. I can't stand drudge.

the tax cut hasn't even been revealed yet. lies

Wow, the people who play more in taxes have more taxes to cut. At last I truly see.

>Being this stupid

>25K/yr with dependents
>having a tax burden at all
pick one
People who don't pay taxes shouldn't complain that they don't get tax cuts

slide thread

>sage

Also I think this is something that ought to be spread around in threads like this:

From a Euro bro's understanding; I thought I ought to help you all.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/
This is a huge event given that the majority of the accusations levied against Trump claiming that his campaign colluded with the Russians is based off of this dossier.

The entire Trump-Russia narrative dies with this discovery. If you want to understand the Russian collusion accusation levied by the Hillary Clinton campaign you only need to look further into where she focuses her heart and mind. Her senior thesis mention the influence that Saul Alinsky played upon her life, of whom she said “Mr. Alinsky for providing a topic, sharing his time and offering me a job.”.
Interestingly enough, Saul Alinsky penned a book called "Rules for Radicals" which was the book Rules for Radicals which contains the political tactics advocated for by Alinsky which Clinton wrote about. One of the central tenants of Rules for Radicals is that whenever one does something considered scandal worthy, accuse your opponent of doing it to muddy the waters. Using this knowledge of her past in order to better understand the significance of this important news as far as offering a potential explanation of the "Russian- collusion scandal". The Clinton Campaign and the DNC are caught here colluding with a foreign entity to gather opposition research that would secure the election for them. The Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. and was the reason for the government looking into the Trump campaign worked FOR the company with whom the Clinton Campaign and the DNC were buying their research from.

The one on the left already doesn't pay anything, so there's nothing to cut, penis.

You give a tax credit of $50,000 to the one the left and take away that amount from the one on the right. Of course by their own math of 2% of the population vs 98% of the population there is not way to do this for practically meaningful amount of families, but don't tell them that.

Last year I paid 2k in tax while making under 25k. Under Trumps plan my income tax will be 0%

Yeah, they don't pay taxes except for payroll tax, fuel tax, sales tax, property tax...Fucking moron.

>Single mom
>earns less than $25k a year
>In-tact family
>earns millions a year

Really activates my almonds

Its very amusing to me when middle class and upper middle class people are totally ignorant of the realities of being poor. They think paying for a healthcare plan with a deductible of $6k is good.

Tax cuts have to involve the rich because the rich are the ones paying the taxes. The middle class and below already has a low federal tax burden.

>The entire Trump-Russia narrative dies with this discovery

LOL. You actually believe that.

The one on the left would pay zero income tax.
>Sage slide threads

It's amazing how fast Trump supporters switched from
>Trump's tax cuts will help the middle class!
to
>The middle class don't deserve help anyway! Muh 2% need their tax cuts!

>property tax
Niggaplease.png

Poor people have to pay for gas? What a fucking outrage.

>lefties low key outing the fact that poor people pay almost no taxes

do they realize it xD

ay u gibs me dat

25k a year is not middle class.

What situation has a person who has 25k suddenly going and paying taxes? When I worked that much I was getting returns yearly.

NEWCOMERS

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

REAL FUCKING SHIT IS HAPPENING AND YOUR MUCKING UP THE FRONT PAGE CONTINUOUSLY BECAUSE YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ACTUAL FUCKING THREAD AND PLAINLY OBVIOUS BAIT

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS WERE MAKING POL GREAT AGAIN

SAGE

Also aside from payroll, those are state taxes. Also the discussion is about FEDERAL income tax. Stop moving the goalposts.

>PEOPLE WHO PAY THE MOST TAXES DONT DESERVE TAX CUTS
really makes you think

It's the liberals own progressive tax rate. stop bitching.

Dont forget to include his plan of deporting all illegals.
Good lord, all the taxes paid by illegal immigrants will be gone.

Reeee

>Stop moving the goalposts.

Wow you're just going to take away the left's only argument strategy? That's not nice.

Trump's proposed tax plan would increase the lowest tax income bracket from 10% to 12%, ya dumb nigger. It will also remove local and state deductions

If that homeless lady on the left is paying $40 in taxes I would be shocked. More likely she’s paying nothing EITC style and maybe she would be less of a miserable sack of garbage if she would be allowed to feel the sense of pride that comes with contributing to society.

They should really get some more money.

If there's a family with an income of 25K a year they're either eating food they've grown or hunted themselves or are on welfare or both. They certainly aren't paying into the system because everything they do pay (which is hardly anything) will get rebated.

You can just tell the people who make these stupid images literally have not done as much as declared income before in their lives.

So it benefits everyone?

LOL, Rather than explain why it doesn't, you use the laziest rebuttal. Now, explain to the good folks here how Hillary and the DNC actually hiring Russians and sending someone over to meet with Trump Jr to muddy the waters doesn't end it?

>earn $25k per year because I'm 37 and I'm fucking retarded and never even tried to do anything better in my life
>WOW where's my $500k/yr tax cut? Unfair.

Oh, right, I forget. Landlords don't factor property tax into rent. Fucking idiot.

makes me think about how much I wanna smash that thot in the white dress

You're the dumb cunts playing the "BUT TEH POORZ DON PAY NO TAXES HURR DURR." Be more specific next time, dicknuts.

>Implying 25k/yr even pays taxes

>Hillary sending Russians to meet with Scoops Jr.

Because that didn't happen. Turn off Alex Jones, dumbfuck.

If you think property taxes or sales taxes are too high, then campaign for that or something. Otherwise fuck off because the discussion is about the federal income tax, which poor people pay literally none of.

I refer you to the sticky thread: You are not only resorting to the black-or-white fallacy, but also the tu quoque fallacy.

If you somehow only earn 25k a year as a fucking family you're getting 20k a year in welfare so I don't really give a shit.

I'm 31, no college degree and I'm making 75k a year. I'll probably make closer to 100k a year this year. If you are only making 25k a year you are literally not even trying.

>> you're greedy if you want to keep the money you've earned

I hope I get the chance to justifiably homocide these fucking leftists one day

>family earning $25k

They already get money back in EITC. They don't pay taxes. How can you give a break to someone not paying for something? That means $40 more gibs.

But hey man, they pay sales tax

What do you do for work

>> refuses factual information
>> hates truth

Found the democrat. Ps drudge is a website of links to other websites. Drudge doesnt comment on anything. So how can you not stand him? You dont know shit about it you just hate facts

why would you be mad about letting the 1% have more money to spend? These are the cunts that buy all the stupid shit that bankroles industries. We're talking the tesla cars, solar panals, latest smart phones and computers, extravagant houses, private planes. All that shit.
These are the guys that fuel new business's because of their spending habits.

However, the people you don't want to be getting tax cuts are the the 0.1% which are the bankers and oil barrons. These cunts tend to have so much money they just hoard it and never spend it or use it as a weapon.

You're an abject fucking retard, everyone is required to pay FICA tax. You're most likely a kid who never a worked a day in his life.

define middle class....

you cant

So, how do you propose cutting taxes for anyone making under 25k when they literally do not pay? How? Give them more money? Are we talking UDI?

A person making 25k a year will pay about 3.3k in fed income taxes unless they have children which that photo suggest they do which they will get it all back meaning they pay ZERO federal income taxes. Sorry you are a nigger and cannot into math.

If he’s that greedy, why help anyone at all???
A five year old can make a better argument

> Rich-ish people would really be paying that much tax
Not on your nelly!

>Really makes you think
kill your fucking self dumb memespamming faggot

I'm a service advisor at a Mercedes Benz dealership.

So fucking what, social security taxes are what need to be cut not income taxes on the top brackets.

I don't see what's surprising about a bunch of underage masturbators changing their tune at every opportunity.

Hmmm people that pay next to no tax dont save much from tax cuts as opposed to people who pay shitloads of tax.
Really made me think.

25k doesn't pay taxes. They get 'earned income' credit plus around 2k credit per child. They pay zero taxes and get a 'refund' of a few grand. You are fake news

>sales tax
state
>fuel tax
state
>payroll tax
they get their deductions
>property tax
STATE tax that if you own a house you can literally deduct off of your FEDERAL tax which is how communists countries like California fund all their bullshit on the backs of other states.

Go fuck yourself, you communist slime.

>income tax is the only tax workers have to pay
t. neet living in mom's basement

Fuck off faggot, payroll tax is fucking bullshit and you know it. You never worked a day in your life

What does that entail

Speaking to customers/sale?

I was hoping you worked on an oil rig or an forester

>1 post by this ID

>moving the goal post

>haha wtf is wrong with you wanting to cut payroll taxes you commie scum
I bet you think image attached is capitalism working properly too.

What fucking goal post?
Am I supposed to be fucking impressed at the highest income brackets being cut?
You're the faggot who wants high taxes on the poor

fpbp

>Under $25K
Those fuckers hardly pay taxes as it is.

Are you an idiot?

You even claimed they paid zero taxes, how disingenuous can you be? The only person who thinks working poor don't pay taxes are those who never worked a day in their life.

>All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.

in fact, they most likely dont work, so they pay zero tax and receive more government benefits. its how the systems suppose to work.

ironically its obama who fucked everything up, taking all that money from medicare and forcing people to get plans

Jeb wouldve been better youtu.be/qZEubKpGwbc

Numbers don't adds up.

Basically customer service as well as selling maintenance and repairs. It's a commission job so we make a percentage of parts and labor on repairs. When you are dealing with expensive cars those percentages add up fast. The customers can be a real pain in the ass but it comes with the territory.

That was going to be a question aswell whether its commission or not

I make 60k AUD working in a factory with no skills, its not a lot but as a single person i can easily support myself and my home

If there were better options i'd definitely take it

If you think poor people are all of the sudden going to start putting their newfound extra cash into ETF's if they don't have to pay social security you're delusional.

>25000$/Year

I'm systems engineer and my wife chief accountant
@
we're live in Belarus
@
family earning 12000$/Year
@
and you have become successful?

Rich should pay less taxes because they contribute more to the community. kys

You should be outraged at your governor it seems.

>calls himself an "Anarchist"
>never stops sucking the cock of concentrated power

Well as they say - stay poor.

Go be poor somewhere else. It’s disgusting.

>exactly how much of what I earn do you think you’re entitled too.

I lived the first 20 years of my life below the poverty line. My first taxable income job was when I was 15. I've worked my ass off to get to a 6 figure salary and I can indeed confirm that poor people don't pay shit. Our tax system is basically another welfare program with the 'refunds' it pays out