Why is Trump friendly towards this piece of garbage

I never "got" Howard Stern. Annoying, degenerate, abrasive and frankly unfunny. I mean that was supposed to be his whole schtick right, comedy? The few times I listened to Stern I found nothing at all humorous about him or his guests.

Is it just a New York thing then? Cause I can't see any appeal there. Stern is repulsive

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ialn5-f8CcI
youtube.com/watch?v=mV0CjpvgJQo
youtu.be/qZEubKpGwbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stern is a self-hating Jew, which he has every right to be because of their degeneracy and love of shit, so that's why you can't stand him. As for Trump, the man lived in Jew York, he had to deal with this shit every day so the friendliness is just professional.

Let’s see. A Jew who has gotten wealthy in the entertainment sector by pretending to be something he is not. Are we seeing a pattern here?

Best answer

Stern is all about gossip and dogging up dirt on people for leverage. He's like mean girls on steroids. I bet anything he has dirt on Trump.

Sup Forums is an O&A supremacy board

he’s a jerk off
but as a kid this was some funny ass shit to watch on tv before feelings became more important

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ialn5-f8CcI
it’s nine minutes long but you won’t need more than 3 to get the point

>because of their degeneracy and love of shit, so that's why you can't stand him
can't read?
I hate him because he IS degenerate, and jewish

Stern is definitley an actual Trump supporter and I would bet a lot of money he secretly voted for him. He can't come out and say that though because he'd get black listed and lose all of his new hollywood friends and never be able to interview them again.

Watch his 9-11 coverage on youtube.

Stern is
>Very pro gun
>Anti-Jihadi

He also isn't afraid to say it how it is when it comes to race. He went to a mainly black school and was relentlessly attacked every day for being white.

>funny ass shit
must have missed it
listened, never laughed once

>I never "got" Howard Stern. Annoying, degenerate, abrasive and frankly unfunny.
His book was pretty damn good, though. I've never enjoyed his show, but "Private Parts" was a good read. Engaging, clever, at times fairly redpilled. Particularly the chapter "If you don't look like me, I hate you".

Caveat, the passage where reminisces about bitching about muh 6 million with Gilbert Gottfried sucked.

Wake up white people

>was relentlessly attacked every day for being (((white))).

FTFY user

Howard "if you're anti-Israel, you're anti-America" Stern?

Fuck him. He's garbage. You can't fake kids; Trump's kids are great, Stern's is trash because her Dad is trash.

right.

Stern is basically a mixed white/jew who got redpilled by accident by living in an EXTREMELY multi culti environment that shaped his beliefs on race/politics.
Add to that how connected he was by the time of 9/11 and you've got some pretty serious hatred of muslims and kikes going on.

O&A is superior, however.

Trump and Stern are NYC friends who have known each other for decades. Like Al Sharpton.

Having been on pol, I guessed #2

Listen to sterns interview of Mandela. It’s pretty based

Mixed ? have you ever seen or heard his parents?
He is a 1000% jewish

This.
Fuck that pelican Jew libtard, especially since he has turned on the God-Emperor.

Stern looks like an elderly lesbian in that photo

Fuck O&A and Stern. Don and Mike were the shit back in the day before Don’s wife died and his coke problem got the best of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=mV0CjpvgJQo

-Gene Steinberg
-Michael Savage

The best jews in radio right now.

He used to have Daniel Carver on as a regular. Good times...

fucking this. But also fuck jim norton

They both like to grab women by the pussy

If you do any sort of critical thinking about how the jews accumulated so much power you will realize that they did not do so by abstaining from creating relationships business relationships with those of whom they are ideologically opposed.
They form groups that they funnel shekels to with such and such degrees of separation that do their bidding and conduct the ideological warfare via useful idiot wagecucks.

Why do you give a shit? Does it affect you, personally? Fuck off with your delicate ass.

Two loud mouth repulsive snake jews love each other? You don't say.

We shouldve had jeb youtu.be/qZEubKpGwbc

>Stern is a self-hating Jew
L-O-FUCKING-L
Howard Stern is and always has been a classic stereotypical New York jewish kike. Self-hating my asshole. He’s a kike through and through. He supports Israel, he supports globalism, he accuses people of antisemitism, he believes the holocaust really happened, he has a jewish sense of “humor” (or “humour” to you). He likes his fellow kikes and kikesses, he accuses nationalists of being nazis, he loves niggers, etc. etc. He’s a jes, he’s a jew, he’s a jew. He’s a goddamn filthy disgusting kike who needs to be gassed and belongs in a fucking oven. If he’s a self-hater than so is their entire goddamn race because they’re all the same. Death to the jewish “people” and death to those who defend them. Death is the least of what you all deserve.

A jew that hates islam what a novel concept

best answer

That loud obnoxious nigger lady stern always has on has the most repulsive voice ever. Don’t know how/why anyone would ever listen to Stern

Last time I attempted.. he was promoting Israel, talking about how amazing Sigmund Freud is, talking shit about trump, and just yapping away about literally nothing with his nig sidekick.

Because howard's show was actually funny and entertaining pre artie's departure. Now he's become a Liberal to save face in today SJW world, contradicting literally ALL his work in the past.

typical jew.

There was a period when I really liked the show. The period Artie was on was just so fucking red pilled. Stern now has turned into a degenerate liberal sjw. A virtue signaled who killed his show by taking away the realness.