Blacks are finally getting ahead at Walmart

Blacks are finally getting ahead at Walmart

So they're hiring the customers now? How long until he shits himself?

he looks like a cryptopoo

why are you making fun of a black who actually works and apparently does his job well?

I congratulate him but why does his face look like there is nothing behind the eyes?

>Blacks are finally getting ahead at Walmart

great

He is selling drugs there.

In my book, any Black who has an honest job, immediately loses his or her nigger status.
Any black who has an honest job, and actually does it well, earns "citizen" status.
Any black who does his job well, stays with his woman and fathers his kids, I consider my peer.

for the record that's a Somalian

>a civic on my christian board
reee

this 100%

Although I am a white nationalist, for all intents and purposes this is correct.

We don't make fun of blacks with jobs on Sup Forums. We make fun of niggers. There's a difference.

>t. civic cuck

Agreed. Well put, Anons.

No really. The problem with blacks is the way they act, not the way they look.
So when they act right, the problem is gone.

LOL
This is so cringeworthy. Fuck off civcuck

Hello plebbit what brings you here today?

Marterio should receive a good raise and not just lipservice from the company. Marterio should burn that fucking place down.

Ape in a suit is still a suit.

Let me guess, you'll let Jamal fuck your daughter if he's bring home 200k a year right?

Fucking kike shill get off this board.

>and actually does it well
There's the rub. There are plenty of niggers in jobs who basically just socialize all day, so while they appear pleasant to coworkers and customers, they have zero productivity.

I actually agree with this, too. Anyone who does not is obviously a complete loser and massively insecure.

I would've agreed with this a couple of years ago.

Then I read "A Troublesome Inheritance", "The Bell Curve", "Why Race Matters", etc.

Now life is a lot less simple.

at least he's a working man. go & get fucked

you realize that there are black people who are better educated and lead more successful lives than you do right?

ITT: a bunch of sad white devils

It isn't racist if it isn't true user, come on now.

good point.

Le 56% face

T. Sven Cuck Nigger

>an ape in a suit is still a suit
>still a suit
>suit
Way to completely botch the meme stupid nigger

Did you listen to that old lady who called up some nigger "professor" and spewed a life of contained hatred right in his face?

Every word she said was true: that about 3% of the population (black males between 13-40) commit more crimes than all other racial groups combined, and that the nignogs who actually DO work, work in government, on the public dime, in made up bullshit jobs like the professor she called up. He was a professor of Hiphop Culture or something bullshit.

Sure, I respect nignogs who work in the private sector and do a good job, but that's < 1% of the nignog population.

and there are a much greater proportion that do not.

So you admit that a strong nation requires an educated population but that doesn't inherently imply that they need to be %100 white?

>Ape in a suit is still a suit.

hahahah oh god why is this so funny

Well he’s a nigger so he’ll probably do that at some point.

Maybe you faggots should get a job before you shit on a working man.

A merit based society. Dream on user

I actually don't mind weird/autistic blacks. They're a nice change.

I'll be flexible and allow for hot Asian women, but I'm gonna have to be firm in my "no niggers" stance.

And? That doesn't negate the fact that there are blacks that are better citizens than you are and they got there the same way everyone else can. You just want a handout because of your skin color your sjw fag

no I'm saying that different races have different proportions of successful people to unsuccessful people due to genetic and cultural differences and that any minority with an unsuccessful culture and unsuccessful genes when introduced into a ppopulation with successful ones, will over time degrade the successful one until an average, or worse of the two cultures is reached

That's a tard. Good for him getting a job that even millennials can't handle.

Why? Because of your dick and your feelings? You're no better than a nigger.

Yall are fucking killing me over here
Sunday morning on pol whew

Hey, good for him.

>We don't make fun of blacks with jobs on Sup Forums. We make fun of niggers. There's a difference.

obama had a job you absolute faggot

refer to
I'm not saying that black people cant be awesome or be good people, all I'm saying is that the total percentage of those good black people is at least slightly less than that of other races.

Nice try, jew. They'll get the rope. You get the gas.

Underrated

Like I said I'm a white nationalist. I would prefer not to live in a country with ANY blacks.

But making fun of a black who has a job, even if it's walmart, is beneath me. That doesn't mean I would let him date my daughter. That doesn't mean I want him to be my neighbor.

There are a lot of blacks that deserve to be pointed at and laughed at, with so many to choose from this thread is just stupid.

>green vest

Why is not blue like all the others? He's obviously not a cart-pusher.

If you don't understand why, it's because you're a filthy jew.

I think he means a job that was earned.

Ruv yoo rong tim

So if a nigger has a job is he allowed to bang your wife and daughter?

BASED BLACK MEN!!! XD

Public figures are a different story, and the POTUS has a bit more significance than someone who works at a walmart. Are you retarded?

I don't know much about genetics but I am aware of the heritability of IQ, from what I've read it's got nothing to do with "race" and everything to do with what genes their parents pass on.

kek

That fucking name...just when I thought I've heard it all...lmao.

He was born to work at WalMART..this Marterio.

Would you be ok with his son banging your daughter behind the Walmart?

Always a happy sight when working class blacks try to make an honest living and get appreciated.

Works at Wal-Mart but gets his teeth fixed at The Gap.

>got nothing to do with "race"
Here's a red pill for (You).

I bet everyone in that room has a higher IQ than you

>I was shopping in a large supermart one day
>notice fudge streaked across the floor
>go to dairy section
>old man with fudge hanging out of his pants
true story. Americans are sharts.

>Wal-Mart

>Mart-erio

It's like it was bred to work at a Mart.

When the executive in charge of automating the workforce for Walmart mistakes android for negroid and calls the new line of worker drones the Marterio v1.0

crypto-hippo more likely

you forgot your kekistani flag mate

That has nothing to do with the heritability of IQ

>I don't know much about genetics but I am aware of the heritability of IQ, from what I've read it's got nothing to do with "race" and everything to do with what genes their parents pass on.

race is genetic my good dude. it indicates a common ancestry, a group of people that evolved genetic and memetic traits in a geographic area. For instance, black people are multiple times more likely to have a stroke or develope cardiac problems than other races.

A kike flying a swastika. How original.

Hey at least he has a job.

The summers hit new movie, Marterio, about a boy from the wrong side of town born inside of a Wal-Mart who dreams of someday running his own.

>"Tomorrows black Friday and the manger's in the hospital. Marteio, only you can save us!"

yes but common ancestry doesn't specifically correlate to higher or lower IQ, that comes down to the genes responsible for intelligence an individual has inherited from their parents. I don't doubt you can genetically track an individuals linage by the groups of people their ancestors had offspring with.

>I'm against blacks but also against meritocracy

What kind of a retard are you?

IQ is just a measurement, you are getting stuck on the word. Literally everything is heritable in some fashion, genetically or memetically, both of which effect the developement of the other. Epigenetics are genes that are conditionally activated on input from the environment. Its a cycle of cause and effect, genes form culture, culture effects genes.

Hello fellow rebbitors!!! Praise kek! Shadilay! ! R/_The_Donald refugees are here, we want to immagrate, but immagrate legally. Praise kek

Good luck to him, seems like a good lad

Looks like they busted him red handed trying to steal all the bbq sauce

see
>common ancestry
>that comes down to the genes responsible for intelligence an individual has inherited from their parents

you are literally arguing against yourself. take another look at what you are saying.

I don't get it. You're making fun of a black guy whose crime is what? Being a helpful employee of a supermarket?

MUSLIMS ARE BEHIND THIS !!!

I honestly can not tell what genitals this spook has, wtf is that?

>memetically
Can you fuck off with the Richard Dawkens bullshit? If you had a nation of educated blacks whose culture valued intelligence and found it socially attractive the average IQ of that country would probably be a lot better than even a white one that DOES NOT value intelligence.

Hi there fellow kekistani, how's it going? It's nice to escape the drama of the donald for a bit and post on pol, the homeland of kek, shadily upon him.

this guy's from Sudan or Somalia for sure.

Yes, but the majority act like niggers - it's just in their DNA. And even if you do have a couple that act properly, and are functioning members of society, a lot of their descendants are going to be fucking chimps. Just simple genetics.

see
goddamn parrot

Enjoy being 30% white by 2050 then, I'm sure those 15% "based black men" will protect you against the 85% who are niggers.

also if you think the genes you are inheriting from your parents are the exact same genes responsible for intelligence your ancestors passed down several thousand years ago, you might be retarded. Maybe you should blame your parents for that instead of blacks.