Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?

Saudi Arabia

Rome

there is not one i can think of
im slave and wifey is injun
people have been steeling land from one and other since the dawn of mankind next it will be space!

Israƫl

tpbp

The Ottoman Empire.

Turkey

conquered and killed the Greek population of Anatolia and the eastern Aegean

crafted an enormous slave trade network in North Africa that was directed against Africans and captured White Europeans

Most powerful nations in human history

Rwanda

America, fuck yeah.

It's too bad that with our history we end up with all those lib cucks around.

Based Leaf?
(I never thought I'd live to see the day)

Israel

Hang on, I know this one.

Is the answer "No, Silver! Posse!"?

Weak.

The U.S was built more on indentured servants / peasants.

The african slave trade didn't become a thing until the kangs realized it was cheaper to go out conquer their neighbors and sell them to the Euros. The Euros realized slaves are cheaper and easier to manage than Peasants or indentured servants so bought them. Honestly the African slave trade was a very very very short period in the history of the world.

Oh and also... literally very single nation on earth was founded on genocide, conquering, and enslavement. If you're not aware of this then you know nothing of History.

I bet you know more about the history of Middle Earth than you do your own real world you twat.

Vae Victus

It's autumn. Leafs are changing colours.

t. Kain

>natives killed by viruses long before the modern study of biology is founded
>somehow this is intentional genocide of the natives by the colonists
the colonists had no idea their carried pathogens would repeatedly decimate native populations because they had no clue how the immune system functions. proper sanitation methods to combat the spread of pathogens in urban areas weren't established until the 19th century
>but trail of tears
native resettlement to indian territories was an injustice, but it was not genocide

Well what?

China

America, but there is nothing wrong with Imperialism anyway.

I can see that you have never opened a history textbook in your life...

Brazil
India
Mexico
Venezuela

>the US was built on a foundation of cotton

Arabs studied germs already, but the ones doing the colonization had problems with moors.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Spanish knew anyway and used biological WMD s.

Unironically Turkey

the S*viet union.

Almost all of them?

>snow on the ground
>autumn
my autumn ended in september

Racism is alive and well in Donald DRUMPF's AmeriKKKa... fellow white people, we need to do more to correct centuries of oppression. The fact that a Nazi sympathizer has been elected over the most qualified candidate EVER proves that we still have a long way to go.

The last year has felt like a practical joke being played on the entire country... only it's not funny, no one is laughing, and it might go on for three more years. Let's just hope Mueller comes up with a punch line before that happens.

Yeah? Are you trying to imply it's a bad thing?

I would take current USA over the pre-colombian unevolved societies, and the kingdom of King Louie.
Blacks btw weren't the only enslavened people in USA, but were the most dumb and useless. They are the embodiment of "Buy cheap, pay dear.". They even tried to stop us from going to the Moon, because they wanted us to rather spend the money on their lazy, useless asses, so they could multiply more.

Racism is the new tolerance for Generation Zyklon. Lefties are fucked.

>Implying profit from mutual stock fund is guaranteed
>Implying a guy who does nothing instead of works is what we want as president

Again: that filthy kike and his ilk assume that Trump got hundreds of millions of dollars more in inheritance than he did. People assume that he's talking about turning 1 million dollars into 20 gorillion dollars.

Kikes will burn.

All I see are two cuck races

Native americans fought hard for over 350 years and decided to give up in exchange for rights and land. (reservations).
Natives also owned blacks.
Blacks picked cotton because irish couldn't but then we got asians.
>american history.

>Vae Victus
Vae victis

Nigs dindo shit. they clothed america. Wasnt EVEN THAT MANY SLAVES. And if niggers did build America. More shit would be purple and the space shuttle would have had spinners.

Well Commie?

all of them

Damn so everyone who created a business instead of just sitting their money in a mutual fund (when they had the knowledge of what the MF was going to do over the next 30 years) is fucking SHIT at business. Business owners BTFO

Iv'e yet to hear a nigger complain about slavery still going on today. All day about pity ole black skinned blackety blavk black black. we wuz slaves .

Ever met a black couple that adopted a poor white babay?

Ever shop at a black owned business?
Ever eat Black food?
Ever buy an African Made product at Walmart?
Ever use an electronic device invented by a Negro?
Ever be the only white person in a black church?

Man you better get with this cultural appropriation quick you racist!!!!!

>implying america was built on the backs of subhumans who picked cotton
Get real, m8

>arabs studied germs
modern biology, not studies before germ theory stemming from Aristotle and Hippocrates. at the time, the prevalent notion was that infectious disease was spread through miasma or some other kind of substance from poor conditions rather than pathogenic agents. the arabs based their works on the greek sources and didn't study germ theory as it wasn't formally discovered yet. spontaneous generation of diseases was assumed until the 17th century.
> if the Spanish knew anyway and used biological WMDs
unless one of the conquistadors was a time traveler from sometime after the 19th century, this is definitely impossible. 16th century biological theory in Europe was almost entirely based on classical Greek sources until advancements over a century after the conquistadors' conquest of the Americas started