Literally WSJ posts are worth less than my shit stained toilet paper

This tells me that people are FUCKING idiots

Triggered by facts, snowflake?

>900 sample size
trashed

Yes, retarded rural and suburban Trump supporters

About that sampling...

SAGE

Oh man, how will he ever beat Hillary in the election now? The polls have her at 98.2% chance of winning.

The polls aren’t rigged. You’re just losing. I’m proud that my 8 I’m year old will be able to wake up and say #madamepresident.

fpbp

I just can't wait until election time and Trump has a -14.6% approval rating or some shit but then magically wins.

WSJ/NBC polls were the most inaccurate polls during 2016 election.

Oh look it’s the Wall Street jews again.

>facts

Wasn't the WSJ among the many media faggots predicting that Hillary would win?

Sample +11 Dems
Margin of error 3.27.

Polls...

Could you please not post hurtful images like this on this board, please?

Sup Forums is an alt-right safe environment. For most people here, this is everything they got. You don't know how much you are hurting people when you post things like this.

People that actually live here love trump.
We reject your euro model because it is shit.
We think you are weak.

I don't believe these polls. Actually I don't believe anything the media says anymore after these past few years of constant lying and slander.

WSJ n NBC.
Its certainly honest, no manipulation there, in other news: evul niyo natsi has base on the moon.

SAGE

WSJ = SJW HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAQHAHAHAHAAH

They say that every day, I wouldn't worry about it.
At this point we would be in the negatives.

Hint: The election was over a year ago. This is a reflection of Trump and his policies, not butter emails.

It's going to be a long 8 years

/thread

how did you hit a Q while typing that? were you having a seizure?

>dems always hated him
>70-80% repubs still think he is leading the party in a good way

yet the people on reddit say the congressman are "spineless". Fuck them, republicans are still happy for Trump

why do rural and suburban retards keep posting this?

HHAHAHA FACTS? You cant really be that dumb, how did those polls and facts work out for ya in the election??

Honestly I just reverse all polls at this point. hillary has a 98.2% chance of winning? actually trump. trump has a 1% approval rating? actually 99%. seems to worryingly accurate honestly.

Using good prop
youtu.be/L2Y-dWjJfto

Hillary got 3MILLION more votes than Trump, snowflake

/thread

sage and redpill coming right up.

He is about to make a massive tax cut happen for exactly those WS jews lel
Your self-delusion is awesome, that's why the world doesn't take you numb peasants serious no more, you are about to reach rock-bottom mutt-bubbas.

Guys! I can't support Trump anymore, he is a joke. I know #acheforFlake

>why do rural and suburban retards keep posting this?
I don't know, you tell me num nuts, maybe because in the us we go by the electoral college and not popular vote

Yet we still have President Trump, despite all of the polls saying that Hillary was going to win. And that's a fact.

HAHAHHAHAH ACLUMPFT BTFO HAHAHA THIS ELECTION IS OVER DRUMPFKINS JUST GIVE UP AND GO HOME
SAY IT WITH ME
>MADAME
>P-P-PRISONER

>polls

She fucking won. If you win the popular vote you win. What part of democracy don't you understand?

>telephone poll
lmao

Say it with me: President Trump

Sup Forumss

redirect slide threads
sage

Your country is not a democracy and it has never been one

That's right. The PEOPLE chose Hillary, the SYSTEM chose Trump.

Simple as that. She was the true outsider this election.

Worth fuckall if people dont showup to vote.

Maybe if she wasn't so stupid and overconfident she would have campaigned more effectively.
Also that system is in place to make the election process more fair for citizens of less populated states, and it is quite good at that

>What part of democracy don't you understand?
What part don't YOU understand?

Nope, the founding fathers invented it because they didn't trust the people to make a right decision and wanted qualified people to make the decision

>polls

>900 people sampled

>NBC news poll

fuck off leprechaun faggot

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here, but candidates are well aware of the how the election works, your candidate was incompetent before after and during the election

they'd have chosen Hillary if the electoral college would've still worked as the founding fathers intended it

An Italian shitting on someone’s intelligence...that’s rich. The stupidity of Italians is a meme in American culture.

bullshit - every republican I talk to has gone from "at least its not Hillary" to "I love the guy." and they are turning sharply against our state politicians who don't support him.

It's a nice theory, entirely academic at this point as you know.
Also if the country still worked as the founding fathers intended there would be no non-european citizens within it so in essence Trump would have won more handily

Wrong!

Do they just oversample large urban areas for these?

i understand why you hate us americans, hans, its ok. we fucked you up in ww2. completely obliterated you. then raped your whore women. hue hue hue id be mad too! stay madddddd

Reminder to sage

I doubt the original intention of the founding fathers was to put some old ass woman in any kind of position of political power, the first women to run for president didnt even happen until later in the 1800's.

OH NO
POLLS SAY DRUMPF IS STUMPFED

>Also if the country still worked as the founding fathers intended there would be no non-european citizens within it so in essence Trump would have won more handily

Hating immigrants is racism, the electoral college in its first form was just

>I have no idea how polling works the post

Notice the fine detail....."Dems sampled +11" AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHA

>WSJ/NBC Poll

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Remind me again who is sitting in the Oval Office.

Holy fuck when is Trump going to resign already?
How bad can this actually get?

Looks like a rocket WW3 confirmed

Good. I pay way too much as it is.

Shouldn’t you be out jerking off somalians or something.

> WSJ

Who gave this nigger a access to life?

>The same polls that said Trump had a 99% chance of losing are now saying he has low approvals

How will Trump recover from this?

(((poll)))

Well thy dident call me, litteraly everyone i kno, blacks, whites, all love trump and wht he has already done to make this country great again,

>facts

Why'd you edit in the second sword? That picture looks even more retarded with that skyrim ass sword.

Yes the founding father were racist, they were white nationalists to be exact.
>the first form of the electoral college was just
Maybe so, doesn't mean the outcome of your election would have been any different.
You can't change the rules after it has been done to fit your agenda, you can only cry.
Continue crying if it makes you feel better but it changes nothing

rekt

>(((900 people)))

Republic ftw. can you imagine, if MSM-fuel normie retards decided the future of the country?

she's literally Hitler

fuggg savage wallaby

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

>Yes the founding father were racist

Yes and we abolished slavery too. Can you not understand some of their values were good and some of them are bad?

kekd ya fucken mole

Biden is going to stomp on this obese mongoloid so hard that he'll spray shit all over the oval office desk.

>pols
>facts
kys

Murdoch own/controls the ((Wall Street Jewrnal))

Sample base of 900?
Done over the phone?

Wow, super accurate results there WSJ.

You also changed your election system, you only think that change was bad because your candidate didn't win.
This is my last reply, I think this might be the most pointless conversation I've ever had in my life

Fpbp

Dont make me post the doc that says they own NBC/WSJ
>or post pics of their 2016 polls lmao

>WSJ
dismissed

I'm in the disapproval camp, but I assure you this poll isn't taking into account why. It's not because of his position on issues. I want to see him navigate the congressional bullshit in a more effective way to enact his agenda, and he hasn't been as successful as I'd like.

>Sample of 900
>Trusting mainstream (((Poll's))) or news in 2017
(((((You)))))