Being an atheis

>being an atheis
>being right wing

choose one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't want to choose either.

It is called Deism you fucking monkey. I hope the South leaves Sao Paulo.

true patricians are either deist or apatheist

>wings

I'll choose right wing.At least the politicians are honest, have you heard about uraniun 1? Obama, Hillary, Podesta and a bunch more are going to get a free stay at the Cross Bar Hotel. Gods on our side too.

I am both.

Daily reminder that the nihilist and egoist Jew is the root of Marxism developed to destroy the white race.

Why do you need a god?

fuck off fedorafag

Wrong board

What doesn't go together is Christianity and Conservatism. Christianity is pure Communism. Right down to Revelations when non believers are purged and the perfect society is born.

Fix up your shit Sup Forumstards. You have to choose one.

being agnostic and realising the necessity of christian values is cool right?

>Puerto Rico

There is a thing called "New Right-wing" which collects most of the things the right wing stands for but without the dumbfuck religious fanaticism.

>being agnostic and realising the necessity of christian values is cool right?

Read 1 Corinthians chapter 15. Paul makes it clear it's all fundamentally pointless if it isn't literally true.

I don't think Max Stirner was a Jew.. stirner also broke w/ Marx and Eingle and they didn't like him later in life..

>you need to be a kike-worshipping faggot to be right-wing
Sorry pal, see:

>believing in two polar opposite ideologies
You really have to pick one user.

I don't own a hat, let alone a fedora, you utter nigglet scum.

ay? its not suppose to be 'literally' true. the whole book is a metaphor for the struggles of the human experience. a guide book for the brain.
what you on about?

I guess I'd choose right-wing. My belief in reincarnation is just too strong to let go. ::shrug::

I'll take Social Darwinism for 500 Alex...

>ay? its not suppose to be 'literally' true.

Or maybe it is and you could bother reading what I told you in the Bible that says it literally is true, and that if it's all some glorified self-help book and collection of inspiring stories you should eat drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

This has nothing to do with politics or current world affairs. Sage

>baking this same bread on fore channels for over 9000 days
>employed

Its been essential in how we got to the civilisation we're at today. Why would you want to remove something that essential and take that gamble? just because it says it should be taken literally and it clearly isn't.
its like saying the blaire witch project should be removed from existence because it says its true but it clearly isn't. Well it had people fooled for a second and it made it way more powerful.
Dismissing any relevance the bible has because of how it was presented to us is dumb. The context and time in which it was 'released' makes sense for it to push that it was literal. Doesn't mean the metaphors aren't relevant.
I'm not a christian but i sure as shit realise this world will crumble without it.

This is the same attitude that 90% of "Christians" in Western society have and is precisely why things are now spiraling out of control before our eyes. The vague theism that happens to accompany a lot of them doesn't change the fact that the West's Christians are either functional atheists or else reduce God into some Joel Osteen-tier, adult version of Santa Claus.

2 Timothy 3
>This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Get saved user.

kill yourself, shillmonkey, and take your D&C tactics with you.

>Right wing pagans

>I'm not a christian but i sure as shit realise this world will crumble without it.

so you think the reason to keep christianity around is so the masses will continue to be deluded, lest they rise up in some nihilistic fervor and cause society to collapse? somehow japan hasn't collapsed; somehow china hasn't collapsed. the nordic states, despite being cucks, have run pretty high-functioning societies despite being overwhelmingly atheist. i wouldn't say ussr collapsed because it wasn't christian enough.

and the blair witch project doesn't inform public policy and determine people's morals. comparing the bible to a flash-in-the-pan movie is pretty absurd.

i always wonder why god, when informing his prophets as they wrote the bible, didn't include ONE FUCKING THING that would prove his existence. like imagine if in the book of REVELATIONS, there was a single impressive revelation. if the bible had a model of a nucleus, or predicted the discovery of pluto, or mentioned e=mc^2, it would be pretty compelling to non-christians. funny how this god seemed to have no knowledge of the universe he created, and that self-contradictory shit-bag collection of ancient bed-time stories was best thing that GOD could come up with to prove his existence to all the non-believers that he supposedly cares to deeply about saving. funny that.

Atheism predates religion, therefore it is more reactionary than any religion.
Checkmate.

>funny how this god seemed to have no knowledge of the universe he created
he had no knowledge of China. Shem, Ham, Japheth: which one is the ancestor of the mongoloids?
small god of a small goatfucker tribe.

reminder that religious-themed threads are divide and conquer shill threads. also, salvia officinalis.

Deism is when one gets bored of being atheist, and apatheism is basically atheism but adding an "i don't care" kind of attitude. Either way, both of those are much closer related to atheism than to theism

You can be conservative without being religious you stupid fucking monkey. You just care about the good and functionality of society and the prosperity of future generations instead of invisible sky daddy's rules.

Oh look at those religious folks, how RIGHT WING they are

this

fuck off with your mudpeople shitskin fairy tales op

Enjoy me RIGHT WINGING your wife's pussy

it is an absurd example but you just proved the absurdity with your following paragraph. You jump to the conclusion that it actually literal and wasn't just packaged that way to make it more powerful. your demanding proof that god exists when its a metaphor.
Everyone has an ideology shaped hole that needs to get filled. When you take christianity away from a scoiety that was built on it. that hole will get filled with something else. give me some examples of ideologies that can fill that hole instead. please.
cos nihilism, hedonism, feminism, communism etc sure as shit isnt better.

You can still appreciate the values and morals taught by certain religions without resorting to extremism and treating everything they say as an undeniable fact.

Good goy keep the right wingers divided through religious difference... Its the best weapon we have...

>You can still appreciate the values and morals taught by certain religions without resorting to extremism and treating everything they say as an undeniable fact.
but there aren't any values universally taught by Christians except that you should believe like a stupid sheep and that Christians are somehow superior to non-Christians for believing part of superstitions of ancient middle-eastern goatfuckers up to the point when it becomes too ridiculous; then they turn tail and claim that they never believed such rot and YOU are the ridiculous one for assuming there's fire in hell, to quote a catholic example, or that god exists, to quote an anglican one.

Yup

How about the idea that you should be a good person and marry a nice woman, have children and love your neighbors and not be a piece of shit? Sure there might not be a place where you get sent to burn in eternal hell fire but the alternative is still pretty fucking bad.

those aren't christian values. "christian" values are those exclusive to christianity. everything else is wewuzkangz, christians trying to claim they invented sliced bread.

Who gives a shit if it's exclusive to Christianity, I live in a country where there are Christians, Catholics, Lutherans and all of their churches teach you to be a good person and not be a stupid cunt or God will smite you down like the cunt you are. Why do you have to belong to one exclusive group to follow these shared values?

Conservatism is evolving to reject artificially-created gods and masters.

>OP actually believes you have to be christian to be moral
Actually kill yourself, I'm agnostic and im farther right than most people on this board

>Deism
>"I believe in some type of higher power, but I have no idea who or what it could possibly fucking be, and I don't care enough to find out."
Deism isn't much different then agnosticism.

Right wing. Whether you believe in a Supreme Being or not, religion appears to be the glue that holds a civilization together.

>Why do you have to belong to one exclusive group to follow these shared values?
are you intentionally misunderstanding what I am saying?
they.
cannot.
be.
called.
christian.
values.
there. the only christian values properly so called are blind belief in whatever subset your sect thinks is relevant from the mythology plus the superiority complex tied to the term 'christian'. all else is either universal or idiotic.

>religion appears to be the glue that holds a civilization together.
which is why communism is just another 'religion'. we need some new term ... wait, isn't 'official ideology' just the right one?

>religion appears to be the glue that holds a civilization together.
Well, it was certainly the mind-manacles that kept the peasants poor and undeducated

What's with the pedo picture, kiddie fiddler?

>communism is just another 'religion'
Communism eschews gods and masters, too.

>What's with the pedo picture, kiddie fiddler?
You must be new here.

>hate jews
>be a member of a sandnigger religion forced on your people
choose one

sage

No shit.
Richard Spencer entirely lost me at atheist.

>and I don't care enough to find out
please enlighten me as to how I can find out

And as far as it being like agnosticism, you're not wrong, but it's less 'I don't know if there's a God' and more 'I do know there's a God, I just don't know if it's any of the ones humanity has come up with'.

communism is in the same class as religion, an ideology having jewish prophets including beards, claiming to be good news, predicting the future and generally thriving on formal ceremonies, torture for wrongthinkers etc. the only difference is opposition to the supernatural but then all religions have to have their distinctive traits. communism was opposed to _other_ religions because it lived in the same ecological niche, not opposed to religion in general.

You are awfully stupid. Your ideas about politics and society should be strictly separated from your ideas about religion. Even a child knows that. You don't.

A niggardly "Fascist flag" person tells Brazil to have more separatism. Do you think your comment has any value whatsoever?

>be right-wing
>believe in Jewish God
Pick two!

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

Religions are just a load of pretty words long enough to overload your attention span and make you forget that you were upset by weird thoughts.
You're all gonna die someday if mankind can't pull real medical reforms out of its hat.

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET?

>It's a "little baby atheist thinks he's a genius for pointing out a book stressing the centrality of faith has stories in it that are hard to believe and leaves people with the capacity for doubt"

*claps*

Btw the "skeptic community" of ancient Judea talked in the exact same way you people do. They were called the Pharisees, and you people have already had your sign.

Matthew 12:38-40
>Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

The reason you people reject God isn't because you're just cool, hyper-rationalist skeptics wanting to churn through every single grain of data on the face of the earth before you ever accept anything, it's because you hate the truth of God and actively suppress his calling because you prefer your own wickedness to the righteousness of God. And I say this as a hardcore, former atheist.

John 3:19
>And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

This is why the right will never win. Believing in fairy tales makes you a faggot.

Yep. They think they got the left beat cause of this SJW shit. But they forgot all about how we won the religion and abortion shit