/JoJo/

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGqoSeHS5nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yaoi.

part 4 was amazing, even more amazing because it didn't have the last minute carnage that part 3 had

;_;

The boss is Diavolo

sealwagon says hello to you

You know too much... I MUST ERASE YOU

Fav stand fight and why?

True Man's World was compact, had a nice backstory to the villain, cool build up and was resolved in a smart not complete bullshit way.

Also MANDAM is a cool as fuck design

Gappy makes me happy

First for best girl

But user... is gappy happy?

I make gappy happy

I wonder how much did Dio spend on knifes every month.

Didn't he steal the knives from that store? when the glass cut his leg

Dio really steals? no DIOgnity

Some Cairo based knife salesmen must've went by his mansion and convinced Vanilla Ice or D'Arby to buy 3 kitchen sets worth of knives.

You make gappy go away. I make gappy happy.

Well then

till last thread, i didn't know sasuke was voicing bruno in games.
even more hyped for VA anime.

isn't doppio the cutest girl?

No, King Crimson is still the cutest

gio gio is the best.

idk about that one bud

I'm cooking Chipá, or cheese bread for our amerifriends

he looks like a fucking turd in that one LUL

>We never got a 90s shoujo about King Crimson

Why didn't the bullets or the Cream Starter pack unravel too?

if you can shit a turd like that, i will give you 10000$

I want to put my dick in one of Fugo's holes
now idk which one

Cutest voice:
>Tonio
>Reimi
>F.F
>Yasuho
>Gappy

youtube.com/watch?v=yGqoSeHS5nc

bitch I posted that picture in the preceding thread...here you go you missing their shorts

Post wezha

He gets shitall fanart but has some great canon panels

Seriously this shit is full Querelle

What did he mean by 'end this'? He got btfo by Dio and then he got on a boat.

:)

I'll never understand what the fuck was up with that Pucci pose

What's up with any poses? I mean, there's no 'reason' for the Vento Aureo gang to regularly lay in group cuddle-piles but whatever floats their boat.

I dont know there's just really something about that pose that stands out to me compared to all the others.

>Fugo's ass

so does rohan canonically like feet or what?

fuck man I never really gave the poses much thought but that looks really fucking stupid

recently caught up to manga. was worried for part 8 after reading 7.
but Araki redeemed himself with Jojolion, didn't he? no wonder it is selling more than 7 or 6.

>worried after 7

It was unironically the best part

Jojolion spoilers when

4th another days my friend

I think it's kind of cute. Sort of like how kittens sleep all piled together, except with homos instead.

No it wasn't

just because you don't understand doesn't mean it's gay

Now this is a bizarre ship

The Savage Garden ending is great but
>not still syncing "To be continued" with the song like in season 1
>not using Killer Queen
>Last episode didn't end with the song starting at "To avoid complications she never kept the same adress"

I'm curious, what did 7 lack for you?

What's the context here? Why is Hol Horse creeping on Bruno, did he mistake him for a chick or something?

would you say it's a ... bizarre adventure?

>David having money to get anything from Queen

>7
>unironically the best part
it wasn't.

Why is seakira a good guy when part4 kira is a serial killer?

There is 100% chance Giorno and Mista are fucking. Literally no alternatives.

the artist said on twitter the first two characters tweeted at them would be shipped together. bruno and hol horse won.

user, David will never get something as expensive as Queen. It'd probably cost more than the entire seasonal budget.

David barely get enough money to make a show, nevermind get a Queen song.

Because they're different characters who share the same names as a reference and as part of early JJL trying to ruse you. We find out that Gappy is actually Kira and we know from the original series that Kira is a bad guy so we expect something to go down, and it does, but not in the way we expected.

they're not fucking, they're fingering and eating

Well,to be fair roundabout was pretty well known too,not like queen,but still..

Huh, sounds kind of fun, explains the weirdness too.

Second panel is the best though, dat fucking Abbacchio

The same reason why Avdol was an enemy competitor, Stroheim a fodder villain, and Enya a neutral fortune teller

>implying rule 63 Giorno can't make dicks

The difference in cost is greater though. Yes is well known but they haven't been relevant for a while. Queen are far more relevant these days (less as time goes on) and they were far bigger than Yes. So the asking price for getting Queen stuff is exponentially higher. There's also the fact that DiU has a lower budget than prior seasons.

I like to imagine that Mista is as obliviously heterosexual as Hol Horse and has no idea that his boss is doing gay shit with him (or her if it's a 63)

if he wanted dicks he knows where to get a real one

>'You killed my father, Jotaro. How do you think that makes me feel?'
>'I don't care-'
>'Horny'
>'Yare yare daze'

Daily reminder.

25 - Atom Heart Father 1-4 (4)
26 - Atom Heart Father 5 / Yoshikage Kira's New Life 1 / RPS Kid is Coming 1-2 (4)
27 - RPS Kid is Coming 3-6 (4)
28 - Yoshikage Kira's New Life 2 / I am an Alien 1-4 (4.5)
29 - I am an Alien 4-6 / Highway Star 1-2 (4.5)
30 - Highway Star 3-8 (6)
31 - The Cat Who Loved Kira 1-6 (6)
32 - The Man on the Tower 1-6 (6)
33 - Enigma Boy 1-6 (6)
34 - Cheap Trick 1-6 (6)
35 - My Dad is Not My Dad 1-2 / Another One Bites the Dust 1-3 (5)
36 - Another One Bites the Dust 4-8 (5)
37 - Another One Bites the Dust 9-10 / Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable 1-3 (5)
38 - Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable 4-8 (5)
39 - Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable 9 / I'll Jog Your Memory / The Guardian Angel of Morioh / Goodbye Morioh; Golden Hearts (4)

>we'll never get a queen ED

God damn it why do record companies / music artists have to be such fucking kikes

>Mista not letting narancia go anywhere til he gets a finger in that ass.
>Bruno laying claim to narancia ass as well while abbachio holds him back.

Why does the first opening with the manga cut-ins only show up to part 6? I just saw the anime announcement while reading part 8, why aren't the cut-ins until the current part?

Gotta make money somehow, and they make more money by extorting the affluent for exorbitant amounts over letting everyone use it for a nominal fee.

seriously, where's my Lost Boys inspired JoJo part with vampire stand users in Morioh?

all mista wants to do is look cool desu

Because part 7 onwards is a different continuity

Because part 1 is the original universe so I guess it makes sense it only goes up to part 6.

Then by some slim chance if we get part 7 anime it'll go up to whatever part we are up to.

Because Part 7 started as a separate series with nothing to do with 1-6 except it had Stands but people were confused for obvious reasons so they slapped JoJo onto the title for marketability. 7 and 8 are entirely unconnected to 1-6 and the OP was focusing on the Joestar bloodline through the ages which ends in Part 6 because that was the end of the original series.

it's well known that giornio is shipped with jotaro/jolyne in many places so it's a great ship IMO

look at himHe's affectionatly holding Giorno to his chest...which Giono's feeling uo.

>jolyne surrounded by fabulous gio and dio
she got her pussy creampied after the pic, didn't she?

Yeah he is pretty cute.

I guess it's as harmless as any other ship. Wish they'd had more to do with each other than Jotaro briefly siccing his manlet on him, though.

It's a platonic hug, Giorno is simply gripping Mista's chest because the stink is making him light-headed.

Holy fuck, the the way Abbiacho is copping a feel on Bruno is much worse than the Kira pose.

Doppio and Diavolo are adorable together

He's successfully managed to feel his boss up while clotheslining him, give the man some credit

That sounds like a ruse by Araki to editors who were unhappy with ort 6 or something. There's a fucking JoJo (full on Joestar with a version of the originator's name even) and Zeppeli on the second chapter. Diego Brando (DIO on his headgear) follows shortly after along with Avdol and an Enya look alike. There's also stand by about the end if the first volume.

It was always clearly JoJo.

love me some doppio!

These two are almost the cutest DiU pairing.

jolyne doesn't have sex unless daddy allows it to happen.

apparently it's mostly from araki drawing giornio with jolyne in his artbooks for some inexplicable reason. joestar blood loves joestar blood I guess.

Were you here back when it started? It was obvious it was JoJo but no one knew why it started as a new series and why both Araki and Jump were pushing it as one.

user please, that's incest, by a huge ancestry gap even. Pedo.

I dont have that many tho :(

technically, it's already happened though

>Bruno's fucking face