Jew Hate Thread

Jew Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

breslov.org/who-and-where-is-amalek-today/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=gno8GNHIA1E
youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0
theguardian.com/politics/2011/apr/14/david-cameron-immigration-speech-full-text
theguardian.com/politics/2009/nov/12/gordon-brown-announces-new-immigration-rules
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being antisemitic

All Ashkenazi Jews are Talmudic demon worshiping KHAZAR'S.

Stop being Antigentile

>ITT edgy neckbeards debate fictional "Khazar theory" in an effort to make themselves sound smart

And don't forget about the Frankfurt School and Jewish cannibalism rituals.

Israeli flags in 3... 2... 1...

>posts a theory without a source
Very well.

Lol. Face it Khazar convert

>expel Semitic Palestians from their homes, slowly genociding them

>STOP BEING ANTISEMITE!

FOUND A CIA NIGGER

Those are the whitest biblical Jews I ever saw!

jews are superior you need to understand that

Godless khazar moneylenders '''''''worked''''''' for a thousand years to get israel don'tchaknow

Oily bastards all of them.

And conquered Muslims in Palestine while the brave mighty Aryans let them in to fuck their daughters and run them over in trucks.

You have no leg to stand on and criticize Israel, you cuckold.

Hey satan shills, you can't win against jews.....they are just human as anyone, but they are protected by God. How many times do you need to be reminded? Israel is a literal miracle given the forces arrayed against them....pick your sides, you will only have so many chances.....

Why are you hiding behind a flag?

Schlomo detected

Telling it how it is, user.

North Pakistani faggots have no platform to criticize other nations or races while rape gangs traffic their daughters.

fuck you OP, fucking sandnigger

>arabs attack unarmed Israeli Olympians in Munich
> attack Israeli schoolchildren in schools
>Expect no repercussions

yeah, payback is a bitch, isn't it?

post the thread being slid
sage

Some one seems to have forgotten who it was that gave you your ''''conquered'''' land in the first place.
Beating some raghead tribals is not hard

>fake jews start taking land of other people and killing them
>bomb schools and kill children
>expect no repercussions

Yeah you are just a moron, aren't you?

DEATH TO THE BANI ISRAIL!!!

GO SUCK BLOODY BABY COCKS, SATANIST SABBATEIST SWINE!

>Beating some raghead tribals is not hard

Then why are the raghead tribals running London?

Fuck off Pakistan, no one cares about your shitskin religion except your brothers in the UK.

They are running London because politicians do not have the interests of the ethnic citizens at heart and have betrayed them with uncontrolled immigration as you know.
If the populace were at war with them they would be destroyed in a weekend

Jews created Israel. Not Britain and the US. Jews convinced Napoleon to declare Palestine as a jewish homeland but they weren’t able to hold it so nothing happened. Then much later the Balfour Proclamation was paid for by that Rothschild “baron” in Britain (which is who it was addressed to). Wealthy jews paid for the Scofield reference bible and used it to promote Christian support of Zionism. Just because a goy country did this or that superficially supporting Israel doesn’t mean that the jews weren’t behind it because they were.

I don’t care if these filthy kikes came from Caucasus of the deserts of Palestine. I don’t care if they’re part Neanderthal either. The only thing I care about is killing every single jew and anybody who is 50% it more jew on this planet. We need to start killing them NOW. Stop making memes and being satirical about the serious JQ and start killing the fuckers. There are barely any jews, we can start and finish the job in less than a day. One out of fifty American patriots is all that is needed. Exercise your second amendment rights and defend yourself against this murderous parasite race. If you haven’t killed a jew today, you have wasted that day

T.JIDF

Stop being anti-amalek

breslov.org/who-and-where-is-amalek-today/

OY FUCKING VEY

Khazar theory is a controlled op to make anti-Zionists look stupid.

Nah, Khazar theory has a kernel of truth to it but they were always jewish genetically anyways. Jews are probably neanderthals

Nice try, Mr. Goldberg.

>muh Khazars

Fuck kikes

Go suck baby dick

He was a controversial figure among most Israelis.

Not an argument.

The goy is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, shitposter, nationalist, autist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Goy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>800,000 israelis attended his funeral, the largest in israel's history
>"giant of jewish thought" - Times of Israel
nice try, shlomo shillstein

>implying "muh khazars" is an argument

your savage cult ain't much better jamal

have another

lol what?

myself and all others i know embrace the term and use it with laughter

Would you look at this goy. We did nothing wrong

>persecute and kill millions of Jews out of racial bias and desire to create a pure homeland for your people
>bad

>persecute and kill Palestinians out of racial and religious bias and desire to create a pure homeland for your people
>good

Zionists are literally Nazi sympathizers. I love the Bible as much as the next guy, but if God actually wanted "Israel" to have their promised land, he would have made it happened. The fact it hasn't shows the state of Israel should be considered fraudulent in the eyes of anyone believing the prophecies of the Bible.

TLDR Judaism is codified satanism. It’s the hoarding of divine knowledge and suppression of the same by subversion.

> if I were Satan the first thing I’d do is create a religion that really worships me while being about god

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Yeah, why would the insurance cover terrorism?

Further proof that Sup Forums is dead. Anti-Jew threads attacked/sabotaged/ignored ("fuck u sandnigger" "Jews are based") by brainwashed /T_Zionald Burgers whilst anti-German/European threads get literally 100s of replies celebrating the destruction
Welcome to nu/pol/, praise kek awoooooo xdd

High fashion or death camps?

>tfw somebody finally recognized my consistent shitposting about how jews are actually all from poland
It's all truth tho.

I want dead jews

I feel like Israel itself has gotten off the Zionist plantation so to speak. Weirdly ((they)) prob did very little social engineering in Israel but unironically israel has been influenced by the engineered USA. I feel like the Zionists are considering dropping Israel if it doesn’t go ultra Orthodox Judaism (satanism) like they are

I get the feeling if a Muslim man had purchased obsolete towers for a cheap price weeks before three of them collapsed in on themselves, with the sellers being pressured by other Muslims to sell to the Muslim buyer, took a specific massive terrorist related insurance policy out on them, then have his entire family including himself miss work at the towers on that day only, you wouldn't have a problem accepting the obvious.

But its a Jew, so the brainwashing kicks in and we cant process whats obvious, as it would require a complete re-evaluation of our worldview, destroying the Jewish "matrix" we all live in. Thus we defend the Jews and the matrix, even though they enslave us.

but you're not a semite tho
"points at meme"

>I feel like the Zionists are considering dropping Israel

Feels are shit. Supply testable evidence or fuck off. Evidence is what adults use, testable evidence, not the feels of some cunt.

The populace voted them in.

Don't make me come over there and give India the go-ahead to exterminate your vermin nation.

That's not how debts work since the middle ages.

oy vey it's like annada shoah! :D

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=gno8GNHIA1E

The absolute state of Swedistan

a bit of back story?

>The populace voted them in
Blair had groups actively seek out migrants, it came out years ago and every party since then has run on reducing immigration. It has risen every year.
Stop pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about, you dumb cunt

Why can't we have politicians like Bibi in the West? Absolutely ruthless in advancing our nations' interests?

Instead we have cuckolds who sell us out to sand niggers and all the other filthy degenerates of the third world.

our politicians are all shabbos goyim, that's

>and every party since then has run on reducing immigration.

Bullshit.

Good luck with Corbyn you fucking cunt. You make me sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0

why

Nah, everyone hates the Jews, most of our politicians are sympathetic to the sand niggers and their Satanic religion.

>404 sides not found

and thanks mate

Oy vey! Jew Hate Thread

It's a fact. You obviously don't know shit about my country or it's politics.

When you don't know shit about something, shut your fucking mouth m8
theguardian.com/politics/2011/apr/14/david-cameron-immigration-speech-full-text
theguardian.com/politics/2009/nov/12/gordon-brown-announces-new-immigration-rules

Tell me about Corbyn's immigration policy please.

also fuck this kike I hope you die a painful death.

m8 the vast majority of people are fully brainwashed to feel sorry for jews and want to help them - useful idiot politicians included (and some of them are 'in' on the jew plans as well)

>sand niggers and their Satanic religion
>implying only theirs is evil
wew shlomo, see:

in Sup Forums, every thread is a jew hate thread.