Why are you guys infatuated with Rei Ayanami?

Why are you guys infatuated with Rei Ayanami?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUKEvzIJEK4
youtu.be/s7xjAfd7D2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamnit

Sup Forums is full of Oedipus complex

I'm not

evangelion is overrated, and fanbase is made of pseudintelectuals

because saigado

this. pathetic how anno keeps trying to remain relevant. At least miyazaki who is also a hack has more in his resume to be critical of. Anno was just a sexually repressed homo with mental issues.

well, at least thank to miazaki anime became popular in the west

>Reiddit Toiletnami

Asuka best

she's deep

>the way you squeezed it was like a mother
what did he mean by this?

I think it's an awkward translation. Although it's weird to compliment people on their rag wringing skills in the first place, he probably said something more like:

You'll make a good mother/housewife someday.

It was really stilted foreshadowing. The first time I saw that, I was like: Okay, so Rei's his mom.

I'm sorry for dumb as fuck but isn't the Sphinx supposed to be the one asking the question? If Oedipus was in trouble, then how come the Sphinx let him pass?

Which riddle are you talking about? The Lucky Star one?

You mean Attack on Titan amiright?

I love Rei.

Because for a lot of us it was our first waifu

becouse of the italian dubbing. super love her voice. warm and clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUKEvzIJEK4

Oh nevermind, I just got the joke holy fuck. He said "What's the matter Sphinx, too deep for you? Go watch something more your speed, a baby anime like Lucky Star." because the Sphinx asked to explain NGE's plot which means the Sphinx didn't understand NGE's plot.

It's good you figured it out, because I have no idea how someone could explain that to you.

Many reasons

Eh, bubbly girls are way too common. She's a nice change.

Rei's cool and all, but isn't she just his mom? Or his mom's clone or something or fuck?
I love the harshfu personality but how can you waifufag the clone of Shinji's mom? That has Freudian tiers of fucked up written all over it.

My fratello.
Seriously, I watched NGE with both dubs, and the Italian one was very good. It's a shame they changed the VA for Misato in 3.0

Even better, Shinji himself goes back and forth between comparing her to his mother and an adopted sister his father raised after throwing him away.

>That has Freudian tiers of fucked up written all over it.
Dont forget the fact that shinji spends a lot of his time inside his mother.

Having the same genes as Shinji's mom != being Shinji's mom
Rei and Yui are completely different people

quick, name a director you actually like

protip: you can't

I love her hair and how cold and distant she is.

You said it. She's Shinji's mom clone, not mine.
Also, Yuki a shit.

Yuki is literally a Rei expy.

They've moved on to Mikasa Ackerman now, aka Rei 2.

That's why she's shit.

Yuki is a Rei clone too but that didn't stop them

>They've moved on

What? Mikasa isn't even close to Rei. Rei is obviously superior.

>they moved on
Impossible.

youtu.be/s7xjAfd7D2Y

It's been ages since I last listened to anything like this, good memories. What's this thing called anyway? Eurodance or something?

it's new wave/synth pop if i remember correctly
eurodance had more of early 90's UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Rei is poo poo

she is his mom's clone, his mom's soul is in the eva, he sticks his oblong sticky thing in her daily
and his dad is ok with it

>and his dad is ok with it
At least in the manga, Gendo dislikes Shinji because he took all his mother's love after he was born, and Yui was the only person to ever made him feel loved in his life.