Nanatsu no Taizai

It's out
mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/191/3668/1

What's Fraudrin's endgame now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belial
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many commandments are there left to job?

Damn, and Greyroad's commandment was the most hax we'd seen so far.

I guess the ten commandments are just about done.

Merlin is great

Well at least now it's understandable why she's the only person Meliodas don't want to mess with. Though that feeling is mutual.

Nah, watch them all get revived somehow and with a powerup to boost. That being said, Merlin is too OP, plz nerf

Those are some 10/10 faces.

What did she mean by this?

SLUT
L
U
T

its means don't post full paes during the dump and a little of japamericanese

Poor Hendy

Ban is such a slut

That you're a faggot

I love how he is collectively shitting himselves.

Its like the 7 sins were designed strictly to counter the 10 commandments or something

So she's a half demon? Because they said each member of the 7 sins were a difference. Or Mel is a half demon? Maybe Helbram wasn't wrong when he said Mel was mixed.

who would do something like that?

Is Belialin a person or location?

THAT'S CHEATING

>daughter of belial
Unless the other parent was human, she is a pure demon.

>literally plot armor
Fuck this shit.

I blame Melodias

Belialin sounds like Belial, i'm going to assume that means she is related to the Demon King, but i don't think the demon king is Belial.

Perhaps Belial was the previous Demon King, or he was family.

What the fuck?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belial

So we can have 10C compilation?

>everyone literally calls her out on her asspull

So another demon opposing the King? That makes three sins demons, wew.

Maybe sister of Maou?Would explain similar name.

I just want Ban to stop jobbing and do something useful for once.

Belialin sounds like an attempt to make a feminine version of the name by adding -in at the end.

He already offed a commandment.

> Finally, the Testament describes that when the Messiah comes, the angels will punish the spirits of deceit and Belial[26] and that the Messiah will bind Belial and give to his children the power to trample the evil spirits

Powerlevels are bullshit. Why is Merlin's so low.

End.

4, Fraudin, Gloxinia, Dolor and Zeldris.

Bartra seems to still have rape flashbacks from that medical treatment.

maybe the measured magic power is her current level of magic, minus all the power she needs to freeze her own time plus how many spells she is is using to do whatever with her body.

Powerlevels don't mean anything in this manga and they never did. She just happen to have hard counters to many things like any good mage.

>Zeldris
He disappeared along with Estarossa, pushed away by the sun.

Rest in pieces Hendy's goatee.

>Merlin is demon herself, resistant to commandments to begin with and her magic power is infinite

She just had to be a fucking top tier demon instead of half a succubutt.

Powerlevel don't matter when you can pull anything out of your ass

Well, Merlin in the legends was half Incubus

Yeah but he probably hasn't taken any damage.

Only Zeldris hasn't lost a fight.

>penis bones

Which is why he hasn't jobbed.

Also, she's probably got like a million buffs going at the same time

he didn't seems to have taken any damage while doing so. Well, he probably did, but he's clearly mostly fine. If anything he succesfully saved Estarossa.

>Merlin is too OP,
Just wait until Grayroad gets out of that seal and return to her true form, which is an even hotter MILF.

anyone can tldr; what did merlin's word means?

So now she can cast perma!

>Perhaps Belial was the previous Demon King, or he was family.

So maybe the her father was overthrown by the current demon king and she is seeking revenge? That explains why she is so antagonized toward the 10C.

Lilith

Gowther is a doll that seems to have been created by a demon and was given a commandment, he's not himself a real demon.

So technically they could go the previous Demon King route or they could go Goddess/Fallen Goddess route as they mentioned "you're that survivor" implying the family was wiped out.

Then going from the name Belial which was originally a Pagan God turned second naming for Satan/Ungodliness, her family could've been a rival "god" (goddess) or variant of fallen goddess who sided with Lucifer and got wiped out by this new demon king.

I hope they go Pagan God route as it'll fit into the story with druids and all. Even if they went with something like lack of faith/new religion weakening them into falling into depravity (demon realm) and being wiped out by the Demon King it'll work.

His commandment could have turned him into a emotionless doll and the wizard Merlin was refering to was just the Demon King giving him the C in the first place.

I'm thinking the current Demon King is basically Lucifer, and he slayed the previous Demon King(Belial) and took his place.

In that one picture(i think it's the anime intro?) with the demons and angels/humans/giants/fairies on opposing sides, the guy that looked like he would be the demon king looks very angelic, i think he might even have angelic wings. Maybe he was an Angel and it was his job to kill the demon king, then he became the demon king because of reasons, and that's why his children are(or were) all kawai shotas.

But then why are Monspiet, Mera and Derriere also human looking? Dunnolol.

It was originally reactions when getting sunburnt, but whatever.

Which could be used for Zeldris, Monspiet/Derriere and Gloxinia/Dolor?

>Merlin has been chilling out in the world for over 3000 years

Gowther was a doll created by Belial for his child(Merlin), that's why he is good at taking care of kids.

When Belial was killed by the current Demon King he was given a Commandment and stripped of his real personality, which is why when he started going crazy fighting Diane he asked Mel to put him away somewhere before he stopped being who he was, because his current personality is the real one, not the commandment one.

Fraudin of course doesn't know any of that because he is an useless grunt and the demon king doesn't bother to tell anything to them because he only cares about his babyboy Mel.

Wait until they get Sun'd.

>because his current personality is the real one, not the commandment one.

That's a great theory.

>Monspiet/Derriere
The one where they got fucking nuked by Meliodas.

Grayroad is was? moe

>lost character comes back with a power up
>l33t power that's supposed to be unattainable
>In truth I am... this person! *gasp*
>Grayroad's power defeated by literal plot armor
>all powerful commandments jobbing in a single chapter again
Just let it end. This manga must be some kind of joke pointing at everything wrong with shonen.

If so, what is Merlin's end game? Just use Mel to kill his father to avenge hers (It starts to sound like Katanagatari, I swear) or go a step further and take the throne for herself, for she is the legitimate heir?

>But then why are Monspiet, Mera and Derriere also human looking? Dunnolol.
Easy, they are his relatives and parts of the royal family.

Ma Fu Ba

Merlin's end game is knowing everything. She might be helping Mel out of a desire for revenge, but that's probably as far as her interest in other living beings goes.

Well Fraudrin is wearing Dreyfus's face. Wonder if we'll eventually see his original body.

I doubt he'd be the little puppet in that one old commandments pic so he might be the old shit or we simply haven't seen him.

We already saw his form before. He just wasn't part of the commandments and replaced Gowther.

Do you actually know how to read?

I ship Merlin x Ban help me

Merlin looks weirdly cute in the second panel, as opposed to the normal sexual allure she has.

tldr; ?

You'll be incinerated by sunlight shortly I suppose.

Ain't read this in like a month but heard the chapters have been real shitty.

What happened?

>Fraudrin complained about fairness

Because powerlevels aren't everything.
Merlin can just cast a spell without having to pay for upkeep, and that greatly compensates for her lower numbers.

There's something weird with how the chapter feels.
It feels... really comical.

It's not a bad thing, per se, but it's kind of weird that we went from constant serious tones like Hendy getting comedic band-aids out of nowhere after getting donked in the chin from a near-gag character and everyone doing the nandatte gag at Infinity.

You read the shitty comments.

Damn i need a real fight of Merlin this was pretty shit