Any ideas for anime ringtones that don't necessarily give out your power level or at least aren't obnoxious screaming...

Any ideas for anime ringtones that don't necessarily give out your power level or at least aren't obnoxious screaming japanese girls?
I want to spice up my phone with some weeb shit without actually embarrassing myself in public.
I was thinking of using the Stardust Crusaders theme as a ringtone for a while now, but it's a bit too intense for a ringtone to my taste: clyp.it/pr3kdw0y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9hr_U9aH2w
youtube.com/watch?v=TN9pTP-ZK6E
youtube.com/watch?v=w5JICa_ZxBk
youtube.com/watch?v=nRpSRP0l4bo
jii.moe/Nyn5r_ynZ.mp3
jii.moe/N1r9Bdyhb.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=nBkJ8kx0_pk
youtube.com/watch?v=WaiP76-Vmzw
a.uguu.se/T1sq8hftvbXh_waluwalu.mp3
youtu.be/60I8z8ZQL2s?t=17s
youtu.be/vHqtJH2f1Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
youtu.be/tIkp-roj3Mc?t=1m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pururin ringtone from welcome to the NHK.

Why does it matter, it's not like anyone's going to contact you.

I have the eyecatch of TTGL for messages, and the K-ON eyecatch guitar riff for calls.

My phone is always on vibrate.

how about using what you like and stop giving a fuck what others think you pussy

Oh fuck off, this still counts as discussion of anime/manga and its aspects. I'm not asking for readily-made ringtones and download locations, I'm encouraging the discussion of anime soundtracks in light of their usability as ringtones.

AZUMANGA EYECATCH

That ringtone from the steins;gate vn.

ZTS - Umineko OST
Nujabes - Samurai champloo OP
Frank Sinatra - Evangelion ED
Origa - Gits OST

But what if, he receives a Deus ex machina with the girls number...........................

Dai Guard Op

>asking for a request
>anime discussion

global rule 16 fuck off to you fuck face

That's an incredibly shallow way of thinking that encourages living in your own bubble without ever expanding your horizons. I am unsatisfied with the options available to me at the moment, and thus in my pursuit of betterment I turn for advice to people who might have more experience than me.

I had the final part music from Me!Me!Me! as my ringtone for ages. I wanted it again when I got my new phone but I can't find the same excerpt anywhere and I can't be bothered transferring it off my old one.

In answer to your question, just avoid anything with jap lyrics. It's the only real giveaway. No matter how iconic the music is to you, it won't mean a thing to someone who doesn't know it. Try to pick something that best reflects your tastes on the off chance someone does recognize it.

There's like 10 threads on Sup Forums right now that fit your "request" definition way more than this one does. Why don't you go bother them first?

>th-they're doing it too!

No.

>implying those aren't being reported as well
>implying one shit thread being made means another can be made too

youtube.com/watch?v=TN9pTP-ZK6E

Try this as your ringtone you pussy youtube.com/watch?v=w5JICa_ZxBk

Try bebop or FLCL.
Or just be at max power all the time and ignore the negative attention. Your going to answer it right away anyway.

Joke's on you fucker I have that URL memorized.

>eyecatch
That's actually pretty clever.

I fall in love with you user give me your phone number

NANTOKA NAREEEEEE

Just put virtuous pope

This. I've been using it for years and it's never felt embarrassing. (Of course in all that time I've probably only received 2 phone calls)

youtube.com/watch?v=nRpSRP0l4bo

jii.moe/Nyn5r_ynZ.mp3 is my ringtone
jii.moe/N1r9Bdyhb.mp3 is my message notification

I use this as my ringtone right now youtube.com/watch?v=nBkJ8kx0_pk

and used this in the past. apparently something about it creeped some people out at work.
youtube.com/watch?v=WaiP76-Vmzw

I've been using the Yuri Kuma Arashi ringtone for a while now.
a.uguu.se/T1sq8hftvbXh_waluwalu.mp3

Since two years ago youtu.be/60I8z8ZQL2s?t=17s

Sounds like normal ringtone.

youtu.be/vHqtJH2f1Yk
Not weeb music, but it was the ringtone in NouCome when God called the MC.

Hai Yo

Meru meru
Meru meru
Piroriparapirirora

It's not that difficult. Use instrumentals, most anime would have at least one or two pieces that stand out.

I've also used classical pieces from Haruhi, Hyouka and Nodame Cantabile.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU

Gate of Steiner? That's the one I use.

youtu.be/tIkp-roj3Mc?t=1m6s

I use the Extra Emiya theme from about this point on. It hides my powerlevel and still sounds good.

But jojo reveals your power level. It's normalfag friendly. Something like the selecao ringtone from higashi no eden would hide your powerlevel better.

I have satsuki's theme as a ringtone for years now