FBI Probe Of Paul Manafort Focuses On 13 “Suspicious” Wire Transfers

Wire transfers from 4-5 years ago? Sorry cucks, Trump is in the clear.

buzzfeed.com/jasonleopold/fbi-probe-of-paul-manafort-focuses-on-13-suspicious-wire?utm_term=.isdW72Z5jg#.gyGLqYErzm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FKKBs
twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/924640791464521728
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2017/10/28/special-counsel-mueller-probed-witnesses-podesta-group-lobbying-russian-interests-clinton-state-department/
youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4
thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/judicial-watch-john-podesta-needs-be-investigated-about-his-russia
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/19/putin-funded-company-john-podesta-received-75000-shares-collapsed/
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive buzzfeed bub

Wtf I love buzzfeed now

archive.is/FKKBs

don't let this slide

Yeah, I feel like we already knew this. With Manafort it’s always been about stuff that’s like 5 years ago

Haha you faggot do you even know what a plea bargain Is? He'll flip and spill whatever he has on BLUMPH. This is the beginning of the end
Checkem

1) BuzzFeed today reports Mulehead's focus on 2012-2013 wires offshore.

That ain't Trump

But that sure as hell might be Podestas

twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/924640791464521728

View this one

Fuck Buzzfeed

>buzzfeed
fuck off nigger

>whatever he has on BLUMPH

MEGAnon said this would happen. All according to plan.

Anti-drumpf, impeach fags are retarded, if they hate trump. They really really won't like Pence.

Mueller Probed Witnesses About Podesta Group Lobbying for Russian Interests at Clinton State Department

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2017/10/28/special-counsel-mueller-probed-witnesses-podesta-group-lobbying-russian-interests-clinton-state-department/

Even if he gets impeached doesn't mean he has to leave office. Clinton got impeached and stayed right the fuck in the Whitehouse until the end of his second term.

>believing MEGAlarp

While he wasn't that great of a person to hire, the dems forgot this guy was a known corrupt Russian shill and that's why he was fired in the first place

Huh that would've been around the time Tuckers source claimed Manafort was working with oligarchs and Podestas. Yeah sounds really bad for Trump.

Can you back that up? Fucking shit for brains fan boys (in love with a larper)

Keep calm and heil Trump

It's a shame you know. I voted for GULOUMOF like many here, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say SERIUMPF has let us down. I hope he gets impeached. We all do. Very sad!

The only way I can see DILIMPF redeeming himself is if he makes way for Hillary to assume the presidency. Do the right thing GRUMPF! For all Americans.

Nice digits.

Its all around you chump. Everything they said has happened. Might not be WH insider but definetly with press or another org.

>Aussie flag

>voted for Trump

Seems legit

Kek is itt.

>archive.is/FKKBs
WAR
NIN
GS:
WARNING
MEDIA WILL ALWAYS PUBLISH THE AP LINE
AND INSULATE THEM FROM THE "STAT" LINE BIASES
DON'T THINK BECAUSE A MEDIA OUTLET IS POSTING URLS TO NEWS MEANS THEY ARE NOT BIASED
THERE ARE 10,000 WAYS THEIR BIASES SHOW THROUGH
INCLUDING THE MOST RETARDED WAYS THEY DIRVE TRAFFIC, SUPPRESS OR CHANGE HEADLINES AND SHIT
SO STOP THIS WTFILBN SHIT

Its been a lot of fun creating memes for The Don, but seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Have some coke on me

lol only trumpfag blogs ever say this

Funny you should say that - Trump just started WW3
:
youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4

He's not getting impeached

Not until after the midterms, anyway.

link to archived thread?

Weird how no Demflags or commie flags will be posting in this thread (^:

No no no no. This was supposed to be the end of Trump's presidency. The CNN article got gilded 25 times on r/politics.

Pretty funny .

No shit this Russia thing is just a fantasy by the left to try and remove him from office.

Also, why the fuck is Buzzfeed a legitimate source of news now? Weren't they the stupid "TOP 10 PICTURES OF PEOPLE TRYING TO PUT SOCKS ON AND FAILING!" or "10 CATS STUCK IN A BOX WHO DON'T SEEM TO MIND" cancerous list type sites that everyone on Facebook was sharing?

>Seventh time this year

time is a finite resource
yes and and its running out for them turns out people dont like it when they have their national and traditional identity destroyed for empty promises.

This is what we call "Stage 4" cuckface.

mega is confirmed LARP
fucking christ mega whiteknights are amongst the most pathetic of this board

How can Trump get impeached for something a former employee did four years ago?

Manafort —> Podestas —> Clintons

...while working with the democrats.

Manafort will sell Trump gor immunity, that's the Feds angle

>falling for bait

Plot twist: this was written by a deep state shill larping as an antifa

LARPing keeps us involved. Are they fucking stupid? It's not like we're LARPing about MLP or some shit. Most of these shenanigans have a call-to-action.

This, I’m 99% sure meganon is probably a dude with a foot fetish and just dumps his creeper pics to get (you)’s

That's the Entertainments side of the site. Their "Newsc section is considered lrgitimate by normies.

So Manafort was working with Podesta and the Dems at the time of these Wire transfers in question?

Jesus christ...

REEEEEEE!!!!

Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016

thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

Manafort was the campaign fucking CHAIRMAN.

If he colluded and it's proven then the entire presidency is fucked.

cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/judicial-watch-john-podesta-needs-be-investigated-about-his-russia

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/19/putin-funded-company-john-podesta-received-75000-shares-collapsed/

>whatever he has on BLUMPH

The state of the modern leftist: "whatever he has." "We don't know what that would be, we don't even really have a decent theory, but he must have something, because we want it very very very much." It's the Oz theory of politics: wish really hard and click your red slippers together three times, and Trump gets impeached!

I wonder why all these "leaks" are happening on the news weekend after we hear about Uranium One?

Simply a coincidence you stupid goyim.

You have that backwards. They quickly came up with the Uranium One fake conspiracy nonsense because the indictments were coming.

I knew from the way they were hyping this up this weekend it was going to be fucking nothing important. If it was important it wouldn’t have leaked

>buzzfeed

DO YOU FAGGOTS LEARN

>This is the beginning of the end
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

Uranium One was being talked about in 2015, idiot. Fake news said it was debunked but now evidence has come to light showing otherwise.

rofl. statute of limitations is five years, better hurry mueller

That's when he was working with Podesta Group.

Liberals be like

EXCELLENT! pre Trump and WAS the time he was working with the PODESTAS!

This!

I'd like to ask Buzzfeed WHY they keep calling Manafort, "Donald Trump's former campaign manager," but leaving out how he was John McCain's longtime campaign manager during the time he's being investigated.

People warned McCain about Manafort and the Russians, and he didn't get rid of him. Manafort was, reportedly, pushed onto Trump by the RNC and McConnell (good friends with McCain).

manafort was fired for a reason, we will probably find out why

Manafort has the goods on the Podestas. He can definitely connect the Money dots and probably has some Podesta Pizza receipts.

>suspicious wire transfers of $3 million
they've got to be fucking joking

Tomorrow for happening?

Manafort also hand-picked Pence as veep - Trump wanted Fat Reek instead.

So is that the next shoe to fall? (((Paul Manafort)))
btw, his lawyer has not received notice
does the left have anymore shoes to drop?

Well he signed a multi-million-dollar contract to influence politics in the US to benefit Putin back in the mid 00's. It's not inconceivable he could still have been providing services from that original agreement over a decade later.

Just few hours away from drumpf going down.

How does it feel?

underated

it feels great watching idiots like you hope for trump's impeachment/indictment while knowing 100% that it ain't gonna happen.
ps nice flag you homosexual

>implying uranium one hasn't been mentioned for the past 3 years

Do you even news? There is now proof it went down and not just extrapolation of comments in email. God you shills are either 12 or that fucking stupid.

So, in the case that it comes out that Trump actually did nothing wrong and Sessions/Mueller does uncover legitimate wrongdoing associated with Podesta/Clinton/Obama, then how will you react?

Leak insinuates that Podesta could be one of the people served on Monday.

>thinking statute of limitations applies in all cases
>being this new

kys brainlet.

Muellers dems leaked it fast so they could get Clinton out of the news cycle. I don't think dredging up Manafort stuff from well before the election will give them much room to relax though. Especially since that's connected to The Podesta Group. So far, all real Russia links run through the Podesta's. Who literally ran Hillary's campaign.

DRUMBF GIB DELEGADES

>Manafort
>Plea bargain

Pick only one. Manafort isn't the "buckle under" type. Period.

I heard a blurb about this on Fox News Radio yesterday. They managed to mention that Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, and also that he's been under investigation for things that happened in the past, but managed not to mention his Democrat connections in those cases. They also never mentioned that anyone else might be indicted. Unsurprising.

The funny thing about this, Mueller was head of the FBI the last time they investigated Manafort for this same shit. At this point, Manafort is just the white whale for Mueller's Ahab.

Mueller and his Hillary supporter "investigators" are going to go after as many low level people as they can, and try to create the impression that Trump is a crook, because he hangs out with crooks. The tricks that the left uses to persuade it low IQ supporters won't work on us. It is funny, because those pushing the narrative have IQ to low to notice that they are convincing no one to switch sides.

2012-2013?
LMAOOOOOOOOO

And that new evidence is...?

Thank you for the archive. Looks like Manafort was a very bad little boy long before he worked for Trump.

That nobody is willing to continue to cover this up nor take the fall for Hillary. Her only get out of jail free card was to become president.

>>thinking statute of limitations applies in all cases
>>being this new
that makes no fucking sense you illiterate nigger. there is a limitations period to every criminal statute except murder, tax evasion and student loan debt

Oh ok THIS TIME itll be the end for drumpf, got it see you like in a day or two, again.

>$140mil dollars deposited in the Clintin Foundation's bank account
>FBI investigation of bribery in Uranium One deal that has already sent people to prison
>DOJ gag order on FBI informant in violation of the law