You (white devil) did this to us via colonialism, racism and neoliberalism

You (white devil) did this to us via colonialism, racism and neoliberalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/cargocult.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your country was the exact same before any white man set foot in your shithole of a continent

stop having more kids than you can feed. So, stop having kids.

Why is there so many dumb niggers posting such dumb things on here?

Things like this happen in nature. Humans should not intervene.

>your country was the exact same before any white man set foot in your shithole of a continent

Not really. Before the white man came along and started feeding those parasites their numbers were more or less sustainable by their traditional hunter-gatherer/scavenger lifestyle.

THANK GOD

No, you grough it to yourselves, Whites gave you everything - KANGZ!

good

you're welcome

What's wrong with neoliberalism? Why do you hate the global poor, OP?

What you gon' do about it black boi?

redirect slide threads

sage

the same goes for you paki scum.

Starvation was unheard of during the colonial era. You did this to yourselves. The first step for Africa to become less shitty is for Africa to stop blaming everyone else for their problems.

kiss my ass, at least I can extend my peepee beyond the girth of my stomach and thighs.

You cant blame all white people for what the imperialistic countries did.

Most white countries didnt trade or use slaves.

And most slaves where sold by arabic slave traders

kek good one

The guy who took that pic was a liberal faggot who killed himself because he took a fucking picture instead of helping that child.

incorrect.

africa has always been on the brink of famine, since time immemorial, which is why early hominids who achieved sentience fled that desolate shithole for greener pastures

only the stupidest, laziest and most indolent hominids stayed in africa, and as a result,
see current situation.

africa has always outbred its food supply, and when a famine occurs as a result, the stupidest, greediest most self-serving thieving degenerate assholes survived, usually by eating their neighbors, which is the key element in the evolution of the common nigger

Stop making niglets then

Your right, giving the black man food, medicine and technology was a grave mistake, it seams he just can't handle the responsibility of not having 5-6 children in his lifetime even though he should know that he can't feed them or educate them, thus leading to more starving retarded black people who also have 5-6 kids that they can't feed or educate

YES DED TO DI WITE DEVIL
FAKIN WHITE PEOPLE DESTROY AFRIKA

Imperialism doesn't mean slavery and ues, Sweden is a imperialist nation.

only when you see a particularly sexy goat.

trust a paki to go straight to "muh dik" level argument. you are the niggers of western asia

even the blackest hindi is more evolved than you worthless goat fuckers, and they shit in the streets.

nah everyone goes for the obesity argument when talking to murcans, truth in steretypes and all that.

sorry sand nigger. You will be forced back to the desert

Why blame the white man when it is their own parents fault?

I never said it did.. I told you to blame the right countries and the countries involved in that shit was the ones imperial dreams and goals.

In what way is sweden an Empire?

WE

still suffering the mental scars of your rime as a bachi bazi booy?
cant figure out how to fuck a female human?
desperately horny for the asses of young boys and various farmyard ruminants?
yeah, thats a paki

niggers dont know what "imperialism" means
they think "imperialism" is being wealthier, healthier, better educated and generally superior to the common nigger.
they have no concept of how such things might happen so they assume you stole your advantages from somebody else

sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/cargocult.htm
this describes ALL niggers, not just the primitive island dwelling niggers of melanesia

nice attempt at geographically contextual bantz. If I wanted to fuck a boy I wouldn't have a problem doing it. Sucks that you need therapy to get your estrogen-laced cock semi-hard just to be able to fap to relieve your incel frustration.

Good

C'mon everyone. Are we really going to fall for some pre-teen white boy's edginess?

Bait = 0/10