Why do humans commit massacre and genocide? Why are humans so manipulative...

Why do humans commit massacre and genocide? Why are humans so manipulative, millions have been manipulated by armies and organizations to commit horrible things. How can we become so cruel and stupid, and so many of us. Why can't we simply live in peace? I don't understand why and how masses of humans become so hyper violent sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoUMY-I_m7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because niggers.

Human beings will never live in peace until Kingodm Come. Life is suffering and struggle. Why are we violent? Cruel? Its because it works. My tribe wants the limited resources your tribe has, and it's a matter of survival. I'm going to kill those if different tribes to secure what I need and want for myself and my tribe. Your tribe can try it's kum by yah shit while my tribe slaughters your men, takes your women, and takes all you have. Violence works in getting what you want. All current powerful and rich nations existing right now exist because they were good at using violence in achieving their goals.
You think humans are above tribalism? Violence? Please, we are barely above living in the jungle eating ants with sticks. Conflict is a fundamental part of existence in this world.

It's in our nature... Few 100 000 years ago it was "useful" for individual to possess such mental (if not always physical) capability. It stays like that to this day... It's useful even now. Read about philosophy of Iehrel, one who's goal is to eliminate every single human on Earth.

>such death, such disasterous

>How can we become so cruel and stupid

This is what annoys me a little about the alpha/beta dicohotomy, it completely ignores the majority of human history. If society breaks down, Conan (the Howard version that is) would just kill Chad and take his girl. Traits that were selected for most of our history are no longer dominant, but only because society is temporarily keeping them in check.

damn, I just cut myself on that edge.

Read the Bible.

they were deserving of death. Though sometimes people become evil and start murdering for no reason, which is usually when they lose the war.

he's right though.

Violence between social groups of primates is common. Chimpanzees kill each other's babies and brutally murder members of other tribes.

Humans don't process "others" with the same mental circuitry that you use for your ingroup. The reason interhuman conflict shocks you is because you believe that we are all one people with a common cause. But humanity is just warring tribes who don't give a shit about each other. In a combat situation or when times are tough, this comes out.

>Though sometimes people become evil and start murdering for no reason, which is usually when they lose the war.
Psychological warfare is a tricky thing. When your enemy tries to humiliate and emasculate you, you can only respond by upping the ante and showing that you are more ruthless and dominant. Vlad the Impaler is a pretty good historical example; he was decried by his detractors, but the fear he instilled in the Turks gave his men the will to live on in the face of insurmountable odds.

He's not because he assumes that we live in the same circumstances like 100 year ago or even earlier.

Just like when you race mix your decendants will never be white again, mankind and its mode living together has been forever change by its experiance.

We will never, ever go back to how we were in the middle ages or as we were as cavemans. Suggesting so shows how limited your thought is and how it centers on simplistic ideas.

>We will never, ever go back to how we were in the middle ages or as we were as cavemans. Suggesting so shows how limited your thought is and how it centers on simplistic ideas.
I would argue that thinking you can change man's hardwired thought processes, created by his entire evolutionary history, simply by telling people they have to live together is the definition of limited thought and happy minded, purposely simplistic ideas.

the plight of the pathetic is always a terrible Burdon for the hard and non-contributing left.

the difference between grasshoppers and locusts

I wonder how many of he manipulated, were themselves the manipulators previously

I wonder how many of the dead themselves caused the death of others

>Old Manipulation Tactic: KOORAN
>dismember human bodies *plays torture music*
>people follow manipulation
>profit?

The Mongols were masters of this. Slaughtering entire cities down to one man who would tell others of the savagery of the Mongols. Needless to say many people's opted to submit to the Mongols just on the rumor of their deeds. Many people in general have trouble dealing with craziness, real or percieved.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoUMY-I_m7c

If you are interested in the topic read why not kill them all

Good work showing the reasons societies have for genocide instead of going lol they must be evil and some ideas for mechanisms to make genocide less frequent

Why shouldn't we ?

My fellow North American is right. You don't study history do you? The line between civilization and savagery is thin and precious, and really, society is a miracle. Just look at Yugoslavia, Syria, Rawanda, and Venezuela as very recent examples of what happens when social order breaks down. WW2 wasn't even that long ago in historical time scale. You have trouble imagining humans as savage because you've grown up in post War Germany (ironically born from a savage predecessor) where the standard of living is very high. You also lack self introspection. I know what hurts me, by extension I know then what hurts you. Add in resentment, little bit of hunger, and a sprinkling of chaos, and I'd be lining people up against a wall and shooting them. Very many studies support the fact that ordinary people will commit acts of extraordinary violence in the right circumstances. The sooner you realize how close you are to chaos the sooner you can truly appreciate and protect order.

Because people are human, and humans are animals. But at least some humans think acting like animals is wrong. The whole history of mankind, is the battle between these two sides.

Go away (((Zuc))). You will never understand us.

>Why do humans commit massacre and genocide?
Because of barbaric Jewish influence. Throughout the ages rulers would vie for the supremacy of their people at the expense of others. It wasn't until the Canaanite deities sprang up in the Levant that you began to see the destruction of entire population. This psychosis of death accelerated during the last 2000 years until the 20th century when Jews gave birth to the death cult of Communism that killed 1000s of millions. With the victory of Communism over Nationalism we are stating to see the beginning of the newest genocide on the horizon. White Europeans all over the world have been brainwashed into thinking that they are subhuman and to let their guards down to let in third world noble savages that are eager to carry out the plans of the global Zionist masters. That being the destruction of all Aryan and Europeans ancient bloodlines.

Why do you feel you're entitled to an answer? Why do you feel an answer would excuse it? Why do you feel attached enough to ask?