mangastream.com/r/neverland/006/3669/1

Other urls found in this thread:

www19.zippyshare.com/v/GV4NOKEf/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just how old is Mama?

Im guessing since nigger mama said that she glad to be on this side

That there are two worlds connected

I'm guessing late 20s early 30s

The "other side" could be a training camp where they raise chosen children into new adult "mamas."
Those who don't make the grade are killed, which is why niggamama is glad to be out.

At the pace
Next chapter is probably going to be the black women talking to the mc

And 8 should be them starting to escaping

I'm worried that it get axed if they don't leave by the

It looks like sister Krone used to be a kid from a farm too, and she seems to also be super smart. That means Mama should also used to be an uber smart kid that somehow ended up taking that job instead of becoming food. I used to think Mama was probably too stupid to be food so she had to do this job but that doesn't seem to be the case. This is getting more and more interesting.

I wonder if Emma hadn't found out about the truth of the farm they might of kept her to be trained as future mama, since we're assuming based on Sister Krone and Mama that the smartest and eldest female of a farm gets taken on to act as a Mama or Sister in training.

So Krone was basically introduced to get outsmarted by the kids huh.

Your theory sounds quite plausible

Yes, they can't show Mama losing yet if they want to milk this manga.

What I understood from that is that sister Krone is happy to be on the Demon's side, instead of being on the human side where she gets nom'd.
I think we already saw the shipment order for Emma and the two other kids, back when we saw the demons while the kids hid under a truck.

I honestly doubt they will go over 2 volumes, or 3 volumes at best for the Orphanage section anyway.

There are only so much you can do with limited world like that.

>Kids are making 0 progress
>Introduce a new obstacle

Why? Couldn't this have waited just a little longer?

New obstacle was literally introduced to allow the kid to make more progress.

Nigga, it's a shonen jump manga.

It's gonna go on and on as long as it doesn't get cancelled due to bad ratings.

The shipment order could mean anything though not necessarily just food

So there's a chance they try raising smart kids not for them to be eaten but to increase the demons' assets

If the smart females get to be farmers then I wonder what kind of job the smarter males get, or if they just eat them too since they are physically stronger than women and harder to control

New obstacle was also introduced to give a conversation partner to Mama, allowing the reader to grasp more insights about the state of the world. She's not a silent plot device. The adult conversation this chapter was very interesting.

I'm not saying anything about cancellation though.

So...she is not a demon but another genius kid?

I doubt they will beat isabella and black mama
Someone will probably help them

There no way they all can survive by themselves

Also do nips like this series

Looks like it. We were really ruse'd last chapter when we saw a demon in the background with africa-mama in the front.

>By the
This post got axed before the poster could finish

Looks like this chapter confirms the mama's are chosen from kids themselves, which isn't surprising. I wonder if we'll get to see the adults making the babies at all.

Also, maybe mama's arrogance will be her downfall, krone might decide to do something on her own because she disliked her atitude and she doesn't know the children so well

Black mama will be the fall of current mama

Watch as she fucks up carrying out one of mama's orders or gives the kids a big hint by accident

A helper is only as good depending on how competent they actually are

>gives the kids a big hint by accident
I'm betting on this

As to be expected of niggers

>tfw this series gets axed and we won't see any /ss/ doujin of mama and nigger mama

Most likely, especially since mama didn't even tell her which two kids to look out for

Tell that to Akagi.

They'll probably get some informations out of sister Krone and the baby but it's possible Mama expects it and it's part of her trap.

does anyone here have a download link for viz's translation for chapter 5?

Waifu war when?

she has a rape face on par with my nigga mineta

pls user mama much more sexy then nigga mama

Anyone glad we didn't get bombarded with info of the outside world from Krone and Mama? I find what the state of the world is in to be intresting and think it's better if we slowly start to learn it from the trio piecing bits of information together rather than just being told how everything outside works from a pov conversation with Mama and a demon/adult.

Yeah, I agree. Infodumping like that is for shitty LNs.

I wonder if Krone is being set up as a scapegoat. Think about it: Mama doesn't know what the kids are going to do. They might fail at running away but they can still do something stupid and attract a lot attention. For example they could panic and suddenly tell all the other kids about what's going on. It would cause a lot of ruckus among the orphanage. If the demons hear about it they will be like "Yo mama, what's up with your farm? I thought it was all under control but apparently there was a security leak". So of course Mama has a plan now. Whatever might happen in the future, it's all Krone's fault. Krone was careless, Krone spilled out a secret, Krone didn't keep a close eye on the kids, and so on. In this chapter Mama asked Krone to keep a secret from the demon, which seemed to be against procedures. If it comes to it, Mama can argue in the future that it was Krone who noticed something was wrong with the kids and defied procedure and withheld information. Mama will remain blameless regardless of what happens.

Can we all just take a second to enjoy how clever this picture is. This is imagery done right.

I think it's more complicated than that, the way Mama put it when she said she would be the one to survive made it sound as if she would be disposed of if the reputation of the farm is ruined in anyway be it by her, the children, or a helper. Krone even talked up Isabella to be some young progidy mama, if the demons see that she's no longer fit to raise what's considered to be the most prestieges farm they might dispose of her, especially if she was stupid enough to request a helper that just ended up revealing the farms secret. So using Krone as a scapegoat may not be an option for her since she'll most likelly be held partially responsible for her own underlings actions and the main reason she wanted a helper was to keep this a secret from the demons.

>if the demons see that she's no longer fit to raise what's considered to be the most prestieges farm they might dispose of her

i hope not i want the 3 main characters to kill Mama

The way I see it, it is much better for Mama to be held partially responsible through an incompetent helper than to be held fully responsible. She might still get punished but maybe it increases her chance of survival. Personally I think if Mama wanted to keep this a secret then she acted the opposite of what she is doing. she would have avoided requesting a helper. She should have wanted to deal with the situation herself without involving any other human and demon. She just has to contain everything until the current kids are culled and the security leak is done. The fact Mama immediately involved a third party and convinced them to take part in a crime (withholding information from demon) is really bad for Krone's future. Plus, Krone seems to be new to this, fresh out of doing exams and getting perfect scores. Mama might have gotten herself a young and inexperienced caretaker specifically to fuck her over.

Let me guess the plot twist is that it's not demons who eat the farm children meat but rich higher class humans who buy them.

kek they made her so ugly compared to the white one

But wouldn't that be too risky for her? Krone might fuck over Mama in the process, too. It seems that being a caretaker in an orphanage is one of the better positions among the humans, so I wouldn't be surprised if Krone plots behind her back to kick her out and get the job.

On another note, glasses girl seems to have noticed that something's up with the trio. I guess the other older kids are going to play a big role in the outcome for better or worse.

>5 pages recap
>rest of chapter is "we have to beat mama" "we have to escape" monologue
>something happens in the last 2 pages
>cliffhanger

boring as fuck

And here the shitposters arrive.

Am I the only one who's thinking that the kids and Krone will cooperate? Or at least, temporarily while each side plans to double-cross the other?

he isn't wrong, though

k

And what's your reason for thinking as such?

They won't let them even approach the baby, i bet

Krone clearly doesn't like Mama. It doesn't help that Mama is antagonizing her either, by reminding her that she used to be just a kid (under Mama, or am I misreading that?) and calling her a 'mere helper'.

I don't believe for a second that someone who also had perfect scores put in this situation won't try to reach for the stars, especially since she explicitly said that she's 'glad to be back on this side'.

I agree with this theory, it is how I interpreted the shipment orders as well.

Bot are ugly, or better say "intimidating" and that is the idea.

>she used to be a child taking the exam
>since 2015 to 245 there were no records of monsters or anything related to them
>this nigger mama had that much time to develop and mature into an adult with the consent of the monsters to produce results in the farm
>she was likely one of the first children to be introduced to this type of system along with the original mama
>at some point it is very likely one of the 3 protagonists will have to go down the same path as the mamas and it will most likely be ray.

God damn this one panel revealed too fucking much. You can already tell the story gets less complicated from now on.

Too bad, i had high hopes for this one.

Gotta love how this manga makes you stupid niggers think

Give me some more theories, really gives me a hoot.

>This is imagery done right.
Emma looks like she has been also raped before this scenes.
Demons are confirmed for not faggots.

Thank you, mangaka-sensei.

I won't dump it myself since I don't REALLY care about this series, but here's the latest chapter by Viz: www19.zippyshare.com/v/GV4NOKEf/file.html

bluh WSJD The Promised Neverland DDL

>recap, recap, monologues in the form of recap

Something edgy better happen again soon or this will get cancelled.

The smarter males become the demons.

>mfw Krone in japanese is spelt Kurone
>mfw she is literally called black
>mfw they literally call her black sistah

Racism is part of the japan culture.
It should be tolerated.

>especially since she explicitly said that she's 'glad to be back on this side'.
My theory is, that the Mama's are used to reproduce from 12y old to ~20.

It would be weird to assign a 12 year old mama, but the demons have to do something with the kids till they are good material for being a Mama.

That in itself is traumatic enough, that they value their life in the kindergarten.

The idiots are used for snack, the clever ones used to reproduce less idiotic children.