Emma Watson speaks in South America about Feminism

Why can't she shut the fuck up already?The most overrated female Bong and with all celebrity fame and privilege she still finds time to complain how hard is being a ''women''.
No it's not Emma,specially not when you are rich spoiled Celebrity who gets everyone for free.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760128/Emma-Watson-heads-Uruguay-UN-Women-Goodwill-Ambassador-duties-campaigns-females-politics.html

Also I had no idea she has so many freckels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twn55yaVnTc
photofamous.ru/images/emma/vid02.mp4
amren.com/features/2017/10/breakthroughs-in-intelligence-race-and-iq/
bing.com/images/search?q=emma watson leaks&FORM=HDRSC2
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is so beautifull shame shes retarded :( makes me very sad ... Cant even watch harry potter anymore

your ghey. every year she looks more like a man. seriously just look at her

>She is so beautifull
She has always looked like a male. I can't believe they cast her for that Beauty and the Beast movie. She must have sucked off a lot of people to get that role.

so much for mgtow shills saying feminists don't fight for women's rights in third world countries

You're just insecure that someone you think is attractive would never want to date you

She's a quisling.
Fame, money, power...all for selling her soul and her people out in return.

Let me translate all of her speeches:

I partied away my youth and had a bunch of cum dispensed in me, therefore I am an oppressed woman and I should travel the world talking about equality.

At least she goes to countries where there is actual oppression though. Not sure the message is going to resonate from a pretty white rich girl, but whatever.

On another note, I want to get on top of her, pin her down and oppress the shit out of her.

She is definitely a MtF tranny and it always slips with age.

youtube.com/watch?v=twn55yaVnTc

Weinstein harvesting and method acting a Strong-Independent girl for all those years caused her to be this day.

>gets fucked by Jews for acting roles
>muh feminism
Emma pls go.

more of these i cant find the set anywhere online

She had 2 got 2 South America 2 get away from the PERVERT Harvey Weinstein.

Can't wait until the Weinstein video with her comes out.

>Emma, suck this Rottweiler off or you get replaced in the next movie
>mmph mmmmph mmph mmmmmmmp
>Good girl

She probably had to suck dick and take it in the ass to get movie roles and is now outspoken about female empowerment to create an environment where others don't have to do the same. She's just looking to offload her guilt.

Feminism here is different user, there is little safety net for women, men arent fucks so they throw acid to them or straight murder them when they cheat, and they get mugged by niggers too often in the streets.

We are behind a couple generations of feminism from your current version, and im glad for that.

> from 4 minutes onwards he analyzes a photo shopped picture as evidence that Emma is a boy
sounds like a fag is talking about her and that faggot actually thinks Heidi Klum is a transwoman.
get the fuck out of Sup Forums you retard.

How is it not obvious to people that this is blatant social engineering when this is alllllllllllll these actresses ever talk about.

Can these creatures take a shit without turning it into some sort of anti trump/feminist crusade?

Another hypocrite feminist lunatic

kek

She probably got into it and that's why she's been quiet about Weinstein, same with JLaw.

>so much for mgtow shills saying feminists don't fight for women's rights in third world countries

She's in Uruguay, but she's exclusively attacking 1st world western civilization. She's never attacked 3rd world men, and she'll never denounce muslim honor killings, rape, acid attacks, ... She' mad that less than half of STEM jobs are female. It's all a publicity stunt BS. It's calculated to just stay on top in Hollywood.

>mfw she gets raped

god she has a nice ass

I'd cut my own dick off for a sniff of it

As a former child star, she is bound to become corrupted by Jews sooner or later. She's just casually pushing the agenda and does as the script says. She probably didn't invest her savings from Harry Potter in a smart way and just burned through money, making her more susceptible to becoming a kike puppet.

There are naked pics from that session too.

Women are only really attractive between 13 and 19. Her youth is over and it's only downhill now. She'll inevitably become more masculine with time. Just look at that forehead and jaw.

>gets
Too little too late now.

serious question,why people masturbate for her? she is ugly as fuck...

dam she gets old

Here comes the cultural enrichment.

bong twat

>so beautiful

she is the very definition of plain

>As a former child star, she is bound to become corrupted by Jews sooner or later. She's just casually pushing the agenda and does as the script says. She probably didn't invest her savings from Harry Potter in a smart way and just burned through money, making her more susceptible to becoming a kike puppet.

This.

top kek

How many times did she fuck with Weinstein to get off of Potter? Why doesn' t the fem bitch talk about that?

Kek. The Harvey Weinstein case basically exposed that Hollywood actrices - like many women in powerful positions - are fucking themselves a way to the top. They're luxury prostitutes for the big boys in Hollywood

weinstein tapped that shit. that's why she's fucked up now.

Leaked naked bath video of hers

photofamous.ru/images/emma/vid02.mp4

lol, nice one vlad

post them all guy

Can't believe I used to think she looked kinda cute

Azkaban Emma was incredibly fuckable.

She wasn't very feminist when she was getting bukkake'd by Weinstein

She played in a movie romanticizing Chilean commies. Fuck her.

I feel bad for her because she's the most obviously Weinsteined of all the successfully Weinsteined girls.

Best famous British woman is Carol Vorderman. Fuck this plain Jane stick figure.

weinsteined

Had another look, she was quite good looking in Order of the Phoenix, but after that things started to go south.

>future tense

Yeah, but there's a reason you didn't show her face.

>hurr I'm a whore and someone should have to chaperone me to physically force me to stop spreading my legs to get ahead: the speech

amren.com/features/2017/10/breakthroughs-in-intelligence-race-and-iq/

just a test

>Why can't she shut the fuck up already?
Why would she? For some insane reason, people accept and welcome feminism in every corner of the planet.

> beautiful

I never understood the meme where people pretend Emma Watson is physically attractive.

she was during like the second to fourth hp movie

that ass is flat

bing.com/images/search?q=emma watson leaks&FORM=HDRSC2

That fappening website used to have them but I can't find her leaks anymore. Are they cucked?

>Why haven't you paid tribute to your goddess Emma yet?

gross feet and her legs look hairy, the girl taking the pics looks cuter and you cant even see her properly

Fuck this bitch. Coming over my country thinking she is hot shit.

so what

Is this is? Is this plain Jane meant to be something special? God what an arrogant bitch. I hope Weinstein dick smelt of cheese and she swallowed it all.

holy shit you got any tutorials lol

I think it's the long hair she had back then. She has beautiful hair, why would she cut it short?

You just dont get it OP.
When people are very good at pretending to be characters in a play, youre supposed to value their opinion above everyone elses.
>the current state of society
Never understood why people look up to celebrities or why they get paid so much. Teachers should make more.

>ass
are you niggers blind.

Goddamned white women, good for nothing piece of shit whore.

Fucking pussy brits, why hasnt some one broken her filthy whore jaw yet?

Never met a white woman worth half her weight in shit, jewish princess sidrome is what all those sluts have.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

>Why can't she shut the fuck up already?
Is she not allowed to speak? I thought Sup Forums popped their boners for free speech? But I guess it's only free speech when you agree with it, right?

Go fuck yourself paco, shouldnt you be getting ass fucked by a narco or something?

Or sucking the rancid toes of some ugly fat white whore who has seen more dicks than even your mom?

i just realized she's larping as hermione

wtf

Nigger, don't you fucking reply to a Mexican ever again.
Monkey.

Oh you crazy beaners

She was cute. But then she turned 14.

Stfu mexican manlet, man you cucks got btfoed by being the shittiest group of uber violent hombrecitos of the continent.

How does it feel knowing thay everytime you kiss your aryan queen, more dicks have passed through her lips than through a gay bar glory hole?

Go inject some more marijuanas druggie phag.

Shut the fuck up you haitian half monkey.

she's getting hotter and hotter

Celebrities are the most overrated people on Earth.

Nice face but fuck me if that rig isn't average.

At least haitians arent manlets, first step to being a human being is being six feet +. So you mexicucks are universally excluded on the most basic grounds.

Maybe you can catch yourself a trailor trash whore from the US and have offspring above five feet if youre lucky.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

I dunno, she looks more like the Twilight chick by the day.

> reeeee reeee

> he called me a manlet reeeeeee

Absolutely pathetic!

Amazing how a nation with such a big population right next to the US could let itself be bullied so much, but considering that an amerindian manlet only counts for one sixth of a man, I suppose we would have to divide the population by six to reach reality..

Nigger.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

>>future tense
that doesn't exist in english, there's only future time, because there are no inflections for future

Im gonna go ahead and use this here, considering that you manlets are american property and serve to make their vice drugs.

Hey, now haitians are in mexico!

Oh man, you cucks are gonna have a fun time with that...

:D

Not only would I let her spit long, thick, mucus-filled strands of saliva into my mouth, I'd let her take a long, hot shit in my throat too and laugh at me while I struggle to eat it.

would you lick them clean?

This horse faced bitch isn't even consistent in her feminist bs most the time. She just wants to be something more than the kid actor from Harry Potter and this, and the retarded special envoy to the UN role these parasites get is the chosen path. Just another Hollywood reactionary.

foot freaks deserve the gas chamber

I'd lick and smell them right after she took off flats after being in 100+ degree weather for hours

>sucked countless wrinkly old jew dicks for fame
>has the audacity to keep going with the "feminist icon" shtick
women are shameless

>Overrated
She starred in the highest grossing movie of the year.

The Beauty and The Beast.