Bland, archetypal characters

>bland, archetypal characters
>boring story and setting
>standard lazy 'moe' aesthetic and animation
>regular fanservice to distract the viewer from the previously mentioned
why do we lap this garbage up again?

because you're all lonely faggots with shit taste.

My wife Aoba is so cute.

Because it's fun and relaxing, that's my most honest answer.

You forgot it's comfy af.

>bland
>boring
These are your opinions.

>standard lazy 'moe' aesthetic and animation
And this is vague bullshit that doesn't even make sense. It's not garbage, it's an enjoyable story of working for a game development company and pursuing your dreams.

Because I have a duty to watch my wife's show.

>we

speak for yourself nerd I dropped this shit 1st ep.

>realistic characters
>chill story and setting
>'moe' aesthetic and animation
>regular fanservice
aots

>gay
thats all i need

>realistic characters
lmao go outside for once p l s

It's good for the same reason Galko-chan was good. Cute girls having their own lives instead of lusting after some dumb MC's cock.

Define "we" and "lap this garbage up."

It's not like everybody here is paying to watch New Game. It's idle entertainment. You're basically just asking, "why do we spend so much time sitting in front of the TV instead of going outside to play in the sun?" People watch it because it's there, and despite being a 5-6/10 seasonal anime it utilizes a tried and true formula mixed with a select few morsels of creativity in order to make sitting through it a more-pleasant-than-not experience for most. Nobody is claiming it's a 10/10 masterpiece.

Kill yourself.

>opinions
you can objectively critique subjective media, every character lacks any kind of depth, their interactions with each other are way too predictable based on their archetype.

also their emotions are blown way out of proportion for no reason, there isn't a conversation without a girl screaming, crying, laughing hysterically etc. I bet even aspies like yourself could recognize the emotions any given character is supposed to be feeling in any given situation.

>lets take an otherwise normal situation/scenario, ie a game dev company and insert cute moe girls xDDD (who gives a shit about interesting narratives when we can pander to the lowest common denominator with cute girls doing lewd shit)
boring.

This, I'm down for any Dogakobo show that isn't card game/game shit.

They always have some relaxing CGDCT shows.

I really wanted to et into this series but I had to drop it after three episodes. I don't know what it was but the series just didn't satisfy my anime craving. When you compare it to series like Squid Girl or Lucky Star for a quick example it comes up very short.

>I only watch mature anime for mature audiences for myself

>I gobble up substance less moeshit like a braindead manchild I am

wtf i hate moeshit now

moeshit is actually good and your're baka for disliking it

Yea but it needs to be done right like Lucky Star or Ouran Highschool or Azumanga. This is just a sad series alltogether.

Pic related

i think it's just 2deep4u desu
>hyouka is moe
>nichijou is funny
>yuruyuri is not good
come on dude your chart is FUCKED

>outside
You're on the wrong board >>>

>K-On!
>moe shit
bad fucking chart.

I use lots of green words and xd faces so you know I'm right

I'm not trying to hurt your show but I just think it flat out relies on cute instead of actual funny gags or funny situations. What exactly do you like about this anime? I've only seen it up to episode three and I had to force myself to watch it that far.

Shit unrealistic but fuck it I'm enjoying the workplace setting which comes in fuck knows when in anime.

Godakobo doing good job and lack of alternatives.

Though its sad seeing Godakobo talent wasted on two mediocre manga adaptations in the row.

Ironically - their latest proper hit, Umaru,had less resources and B team compared to this and Sansha Sanyu.

If we go deeper - all their best shows were "B team": GJ-bu, Love Lab. Exception being Nozaki.

They need proper good 4koma material and to go all out.

eh i don't particularly like it that much, i think the girls are cute and that's about it. desu i'm just shitposting for the sake of shitposting

>i dont make any counter arguments but im right guys trust me
xDDD

Well they are cute.

Well I like it.

My wife Aoba is so cute.

Good comparision to show why New Game is meh is Gonzo (dead studio!) adaptation of recent Sore ga Seiyū!

Both anime about "workplace" essentially, but Sore ga Seiyu! while having infinitely worse budget and being made by dead studio is objectively better show in all aspects than New Game - be it waifus, workplace stuff, humor or even OP/ED. (that said Godakobo scores in animation aspect, turning meh manga into decent watch just because of it - same with Sansha Senya being best sakuga of the season, or Mikakunin despite being not fun being very pleasing to eye)

I guess this is how you have to get a New Game! thread going now.

Or is it just because today is new episode day.

>he doesn't like Yuru Yuri
Wew lad

They should be like KyoAni and pick own works or even produce own original shows. Plastic Memories might have been not a hit, but decent enougth.

Instead they are slave workers doing even 4koma pushed on them (and result depends on budget, i.e. their most popular work recently, Umaru - having shit budged) and fujoshit

wth new game is infinitely better than sore ga seiyuu
the only reason i didn't drop that shit show was my hope that my favourite seiyuu would get a cameo

What is this user trying to convey.

jesus your shit is all fucked up

trolled hard

>new game is infinitely better than sore ga seiyuu

What anime do you like, op?

To name a few
Cowboy Bebop
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Attack on Titan

>realistic characters

The other points for sure, but in what universe are the New Game characters realistic? They rarely show anything of themselves beyond their cardboard cutout of an archetype.

New Game is one of the better anime this season along with Ange Vierge and Love Live

people are generally bland in reality

I was trying to spin everything OP said in a positive manner, that bland characters one was pretty hard to do

>being this ESL
Kill yourself.

i dont

fuck off

/thread

>calling vividred moeshit and not NNB or nichishit

>fuck off
woah that was hostile
no need to get your knickers in a twist mr imposter

>i don't

Fuck off then?

Nothing about your post was objective, retard.
>also their emotions are blown way out of proportion for no reason, there isn't a conversation without a girl screaming, crying, laughing hysterically etc. I bet even aspies like yourself could recognize the emotions any given character is supposed to be feeling in any given situation.
You are watching a cartoon.

I've seen all those shows. Time well spent.

what did you mean by this

Holy fuck go back to Sup Forums please

New Game only exists so that Stella no Mahou looks godtier in comparison.

The only garbage there is gosick.

>>realistic characters

and the most autistic

>also their emotions are blown way out of proportion for no reason, there isn't a conversation without a girl screaming, crying, laughing hysterically etc.

Sounds about right for a workplace filled with girls.

>lazy
simply epik
more importantly, PROVE IT
compare to other series that have aired this year so far

>why do we lap this garbage up again?
nips demand this, and it's all we get for anime most of the time
feel free to return to your board, Sup Forumsermin

>realistic characters

lol

>moeshit

are you complaining about the term? or moe itself?
if it's the term, then damn son grow some skin. Else u should go to Sup Forums desu

the replies to this thread only validate the OP

wtf i hate new game now

tolerance towards you lot is stupid
take your meme with you

you're probably better off watching my little pony, you'd fit right in with them over there you autistic mong

>doesn't like cute girls

there's a board for your kind

and you're a brony!

I see moeshit has not helped you evolve past the mental capabilities of a 10 year old

Moe is the very essence of anime. If you don't like moe, you should go watch western cartoons. If you want "substance" then go read a book.

i see those ponies have not allowed you to evolve much past the mental capabilities of a monkey
keep crying me rivers, but at least learn your place

Just say likable characters.

what the fuck are you even talking about?

do people actually watch this lego anime show?

return to your boards, son

your chart is shit and so are you

>call of duty is the very essence of video games. if you want "substance" go outside or read a book.

are you like some 16 year old russian who can't understand english or something?

>gosick in moe

Fuck off, I doubt you've even seen any of those shows

everyone watches it
and it fucking sucks because I can no longer listen to Roundabout and read some interesting comments without someone going "2 B CONTINUD xDDD"

"call of duty" isn't an attribute of video games, dumbass

are you like some 12 year old nigger who can't understand english or something?
return to your boards, ESL-kun

Indeed. The amount of normalfags spouting Jojo memes ever since Roundabout became popular is a real turn-off.

indeed you are

Sup Forums here, please stop ending people to us we're full

I am correct?
of course

go to school little boy

go to school little boy, study hard, and learn english well
but in the meantime, return to your boards

not even that, but a boss in Dark Souls 3 summons a clone of himself and the comment section was littered with "PONTIFF HAS A STAND!!! STANDO DA" "I beat this boss with ROAD ROLLA
DA"
i like the show for what it is but its fans can be so fucking obnoxious

you literally think I'm a brony because I told you to go watch MLP, you're a complete retard.

I watch New Game for the marxist and anti-work critique.

return to your boards, retard