Why does Sup Forums resist the new America?

Why does Sup Forums resist the new America?

I don't give a shot about tha stars and bars or any of that stuff but If you shit talk tom Brady I will kick your teeth in

I love old America, I also love my Hispanic culture.

I remember when Americans had balls, what happened?

what new america
This was their destiny: a country of immigrants founded on equality and democracy.

heh
must be a seahawks fan

sage

same post within 10 min

hi ruben!

redirect slide threads
sage

We tried to be civil with uncivilized beaners.

because we love our country and do not desire to avoid responsibility.

Because the old america had it right. Low crime, technological advances never seen by man kind, medical advances never seen by man kind, 90% white, productive, top notch education, and a stable nuclear family.

and it all had to go for increased wealth inequality which is the result of policies based on failed economics invented before macroeconomics.
and bathroom equality and tearing down statues and traditions and race relations and our culture itself we tore it all down and not a single fantastical promise was kept. our youth were stabbed in the back by their liberal propaganda machine known as school. they were told they could pursue their fantasies and passions without consequence. and it wasn't true. we sold our lives to liars for our dreams and we never got those dreams. we got crumbling infrastructure and debt. we got our social security stolen to pay for wars we cant end. we got eyes spying on us wherever we go. we hate the new america because it has nothing to offer us that we want. we've seen first hand what it has to offer. empty promises hollow words and destruction of everything it touches.

We don't want illegal immigrants, they don't want white people... Who are the racists here?

This is legit a loophole in their "New America"

Wow the stupidity is truly mind blowing...

>inb4 Bongistan is the most cucked of them all, I know this already.

>sadface.jpg

its not about racism, its not about equality, and its not even about holding society to higher standards.
its about power. its always them who gain. whos racist? whoever they say is racist. who's sexist? who ever they claim is sexist. trump is sexist by saying remarks behind closed doors.
but Bill Clinton abuses his power for sex? no big deal. the people who gain are the people who create the moral outrage because its always on their terms. mass shootings? need more government power. terrorist attacks? need more government surveillance. natural disaster? need more government intervention. and of course they cant do it all on their own.they need to sign contracts with their buddies to get these things done. its all bullshit.

That never happened in Chile, moron

Jews, Muslims, Christians, Blacks, Mexicans, Homosexuals and Transgenders make America Great! Fuck traditional white working family's and embrace the Jewish weed smoking transgender homosexual revolution!

Why sportsman is not welcome?

cause the chad would get all the ladies making their leftists moral superiority act worthless.

>Islam right next to fag flag and tranny symbol
hahaha

shitskin america

>Millennium of oppression

That man deserves a bullet to his skull. Traitorous pig

The last thing the st. patrick battalion saw before hanging by the neck was the american flag being hoisted over your fort.

kek.

The new America that decided that the racial homogeneity our founding fathers wanted for good reason was dumb.

>not welcoming the GOAT
Death by hanging.

ok kraut we get it

Mexico is terrible and your culture is terrible. You know why the powers that be want mexicans et al? Becuse you hispanic love large centralized dictatorial govts. You people will keep these assholes in power for a long time.

kay

Around the 1960s, the (((Frankfurt School))) longmarch cultural Marxist kikes started infecting American society with liberal shit.

The "Sexual Revolution" in the 1960s led to faggotry, single parents, and STDs being widespread.

Segregation was outlawed in the 1960s, which led to whites losing their sense of unity and identity, and combining with niggers to become wiggers. See: Eminem, etc.

The Immigration Act of 1965 changed the laws so more Mexicans and other niggers could flood into the country. Before that, it mostly only Europeans that were let in.

Fucking BASED

why is the cross inside a vagina.

I can handle setting people on fire, but I can't handle seeing that.

That comic...

Because the ideology doesn't bear fruit. It's neither good for the long term health of the individual or the nation.

*Pukes*

All i know is: the Republicans are the good guys, no matter how stupid they may be.

fuck this world

why the fuck are horses not welcome

Post the article about the Seattle mayor who resigned because news surfaced that he raped young boys.

Funny how before that, all the leftards in Seattle loved him for being their "first gay mayor".

lmao is that tom brady?

>t. butthurt fag who can't respect other cultures

And this is the reason we are hated through out the world

Yeah, they hate so much they scramble here to get gibs and labor jobs.

To be honest though, I like Japanese and European culture, I just hate niggers.

fucking boomers
when are they going to die Sup Forums?

notice he isnt welcoming christians is he.

He's welcoming anything that isn't white. WWIII cannot come soon enough. We need another giant war to form a real sense of connection in this country again.

>tfw Tom Brady becomes a symbol of White Nationalism because of this dipshit

True, Really just hate the illegal beaners who use up the country's resources and free gibs and wave their flag when they are protesting about something in government. They are true cancer on this country offer nothing better than cheap manual labor that even a robot can do and for way more cheaper than a beaner can.

Legals I don't mind but the need to keep their Offspring capacity down two kids and pay their taxes only

>Welcome side is anything that isn't white American

I'm not even white and I even can see why. OP is one of these people that will cause a faster down fall of this country.

Lets start by nuking: New York, California, and Dc.

Watch Demon Knight. It's about jews and EU.

>Why does Sup Forums resist the new America?
Because its shit

>that comic

>americanExceptionalism.jpg