Asuka and shinji's footsteps are in the shape of a DNA helix

>asuka and shinji's footsteps are in the shape of a DNA helix

You just KNOW

I'd like to give Asuka some DNA if you know what I mean.

ur crazy

Holy shit you're right

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Rei didn't leave any footprints
Holy shit what if Rei isn't human?!?!

>Asuka has a private chat with Bardiel, angel of whatever (death?)
>Asuka's entry plug, containing her, is crushed to dust in the jaws of the berserk EVA 01
>survives, but is hidden from the viewer seemingly deliberately for subsequent episodes
>emerges unharmed some episodes later

>later, gets ripped apart by the factory EVAs
>has tape on her plugsuit in 3.0 where the factory EVAs bit her in EoE

Is Asuka immortal and regenerative ever since whatever Bardiel did to her? Is she canonically Wolverine now?

I feel like I saw this exact post somewhere recently.

Go ahead and snitch, homie. If you want a knife between your ribs. Muhfukka.

If I snitch, I'd just be outing myself too.

daily reminder rebuilds suck big black dick

You would say that.

What is that facial expression meant to convey

I want to know what happens after this
Sequel when?

Supposed to be weeks ago

>tape directly over her left breast

This means one of the white evas bit off her breast, and she grew it back.

So one of Asuka's breasts is underage.

>tfw was resolved to kill myself when I finally see 4.0
>ive been waiting to die for so long

You can (not) escape this hell

It's obvious that Bardiel gave her some superpowers in Rebuild what with her glowing eye and animal mode, what's questionable is whether he did so in the original show.

I lean towards yes, because her surviving the plug being crushed was very suspect. It makes sense that Anno would include something subtle like that in the show, then make it super obvious in rebuild for all the normies to see.

>rei q was in your imagination all along
das spooky

>Shinji is such a fucking autist, he can't even walk properly on a single side while holding a hand

how did it even look when they were walking
they had to be twirling around or something

Hey I was the one who noticed that in the other thread. you stole my thunder.

dick

I know Rebuild of Evangelion will never be even slightly psychological of philosophical so i just wanna se Shinji, Asuka and Rei fighting angels like in the good all days, without pretentious bullshit, is that too much to ask?

Guys, Anno already came out and said he had no plans for 4.44, and that only recently had he even started pre-pre production

Which means this really is just nothing.

>Anno already came out and said he had no plans for 4.44,
That's because we are getting 3.0+1.0, instead of 4.0.

So is it just 1.0 pasted onto the end of 3.0?

So, is this anime any good?

I hope Gojira wasn't any good. It needs to flop hard to make this guy return to his original cash cow.

No

oh well

It's a big success and sold very well

Why are they crossing paths so much?

It made more than 53 million, surpassing Eva-Q in Japan.

So imagine what revenue will be generated after its american theatrical release. (Oct 11-18 btw)

>Why are they crossing paths so much?
It's probably Rei's tracks and Shinji/Asuka's.

that's when they fug

3.0 is my favorite Rebuild movie. It actually felt like a movie; unlike its predecessors that felt like Compilation films.

part 2

Unfortunately it retools Evangelion into a overall Redemption plot. 3+1 will have something akin to "You Can (NOT) Forgive or Redeem"

It's half of a movie that references a better sounding movie and a half that happened off screen.

It's DOUBLE helix, user.

Well, that's actually a nice way to put it.

So, is that name related to it?

>hurr 3.0 was only third impact inside Shinji's head (again)
>4.0 real ending for real guys

how so?

While we're on this subject, was EoE basically Anno's way of saying, "And in conclusion, I hate you all."?

No thats the rebuilds

>is obvious Bardiel gave her some superpowers in Rebuild
>whats questionable is whether he did so in the original show

There's no question about it, user--the answer is no, you fucking mong. Asuka never interacted with Bardiel in the original series.

The entirety of Eva is Anno's way of saying, "I don't like being alive". If anything, the series is, "Help", EoE is, "You could have prevented this", and the rebuilds are, "It's too late now".

>I hate you all
More like I hate myself.

I dunno
* Shinji jacks off to Asuka's comatose body (clearly a dig at her sexualization by the fans)

Of the candidates for best girl:

* Misato girl gets shot
* Rei turns into this giant cloud thing before being sliced and stabbed to death
* Asuka is nearly strangled to death

And as for the ending:

* Humanity gets turned into orange goop
* Earth is clearly rendered uninhabitable

It's like Anno did everything he could to piss off the fans.

They met, she was present to be mauled offscreen while she was on the phone. She just wasn't close enough to receive the superpowers of double-amputation and enough painkillers to visit somebody else's dream.

All you've done was state things that happened in the movie without explaining how it would piss of the fans.

Anno loves all of that stupid otaku shit. He hates himself for loving all that otaku shit. The fans of his work, in particular Eva, are otaku fuckers. He projected this own hatred using Eva as a medium and the people who consume it are akin to him.

And he really loves that shit. See that Eva drama CD where he did some voice acting of his own. It's pretty funny at times actually, Rei gives Asuka a piece of her mind, Asuka calls Kaworu "homo boy" among other things, and Pen Pen throws a spoken tantrum.

>"homo boy"

oh, jeez. Anno, its 2016 FFS.

user, the CD was released on 1996.

yearism no excuse shitlord

I'd give you a bullet in the head if you catch my drift.