>Episode in a few hours

Predictions on the title?

Other urls found in this thread:

pictures.hentai-foundry.com/m/Mstivoy/453472/Mstivoy-453472-Seiko_Kimura.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was just a prank bro

Enoshima Junko's third attempt

Wait, people hate Juzo?

I've been so charmed by Juzobros I'm very much blind to his faults as a character. He's very entertaining!

Can your stand beat mine?

>Title
"Hope, Future & Weed"

Why do people feel the need to defend cunts?

Remember to give our girl Seiko a 21 fap salute when her medicine saves our bacon next episode

pictures.hentai-foundry.com/m/Mstivoy/453472/Mstivoy-453472-Seiko_Kimura.png

Its a meme forced bby juzoboys but overall, characters like Juzo, Weedman, Ruruka or Hifumi and TeruTeru are hated pretty much on every Danganronpa related sites.

>less than 4 hours until new memes
I'm fuckin ready

Maybe they identify with her.

Maybe they feel defending hated characters give them happiness.

Maybe it's both.

She started the killing game and then she killed herself

I have loved Ruruka ever since I saw that pic of her being raped instead of murdered.

Sup Forums's constant contrarian nature leads them to disagree with everybody, if juzo were super popular or loved we'd probably hate him

"Every cloud has a silver lining."

only people on Sup Forums likes juzo hes pretty much hated on youtube/reddit/mal etc

I wonder if there's a SHSL VA and an SHSL Sound Artist that Ryouta can refer to once he finished with the animation.

Or does he also have all those talents?

>Played DR1
>Sayaka dies
>Played DR2
>Mikan dies, and Chiaki isnt real
>About ti watch DR3

Dont know if i can stand to be more disappointed

Talk about yourself, Juzo is a badass, he did nothing wrong other than pummelling fools, if there were more people like him, Junko would never win and Kyoko would still be alive.

only redditors can be this retarded, i can't believe that Sup Forums is a hub for normalcy compared to those neckbeards

>boobs touching boobs
oh god my boner

>people still think Chisa will be there in the rain
chisa is too busy preparing to torture/kill/both nanami for episode 11

Fixed typo

Post it.

were 2 cool to hate juzo
After all we can mostly relate to cucks and assholes

How would each SHSL student use their talents in the bedroom?

>Seiko/Mikan
Strapping you down, injecting you with a tone of home-brewed aphrodisiacs and "enhancers" and riding you until your pelvis breaks

>Celestia
Strip Poker

>Candybitch
The usual "whipped cream and melted chocolate on her naked body" cliche

>Naegi
Through sheer luck he stumbled upon and molested literally all of your erogenous zones

>Komaeda
Through sheer luck you stumbled upon and molested literally all of his erogenous zones

>Soda
Incredibly advanced and complex sex toys

>SHSL Imposter
A master of "pretend"

>Mahiru
Loves taking commemorative photos

>Asahina
Swimming naked in such a way that you can't see any of her privates

>Gundham
"Ha! You thought I was only a master of breeding lower life forms!?"

>Junko
Analyzing all your vices and figuring out how to give you the best sex you've ever had that will also kill you

The only winning play is to not waifufag at all

Juzo is love.

He was a useless sidekick who did more bad than anything good. If he didn't pushed Hajime into becoming Izuru, Nagito would have already shoot Junko and end this madness.

>izuru
reputed to be the best at sex in the entire god damn world but can't even get it up. you cannot enter his world. you are hopeless.

I figured that Ryouta has every talent required for making an anime aside from the voice acting. He can probably get SHSL Imposter to do every character's voice anyway.

>He waifu'd Sayaka
You fell for it, user.

Yeah, he should've waifu'd Kirigiri!

In two weeks the anime is over. Are you ready for that, Sup Forums?
I am, kinda disappointed by both arcs.

>SHSL Imposter
>can become a much thiccer version of your waifu
Truly best boy/girl

Are you a faggot?

I'm mostly just excited for potential fan content and V3. This anime was a disappointment but I put trust in the fans to make something salvageable of it.

He tried to save that faggot who was willing to be experimented on, just so he could be cool enough to consider himself worthy of his girlfriend, who didn't care at all if he was a SHSL or not.

Instead of backing off, go home, live his life, fuck his girlfriend and play vidja with her, he decided to become speshul and ruined the world.

Juzo tried to save us all, it's all Hinata and Nagito's fault.

I am not, discussing this shit has been fun as hell, and has actually been a huge reason why I'm actually not feeling like shit lately

Will the memes die with us? Or will they live on in future DR threads, wherever they pop up?

>falling for obvious Sayaka waifu trap

>Are you ready for that, Sup Forums?
Yes.

I am ready to never bother with the franchise again.

>my first time playing sdr2
>do ftes for mikan, akane, sonia and souda
>mfw

Reminder that Cumaru is the only MC that didn't got punched by Juzo

Why would it be Nagito's fault in any way
In fact, he tried to shoot Junko

Youre as delusional as Ruruka defence force or you just pretend to be retarded.

See you when V3 comes out

That's because he would pet her and treat her with respect and love.
Even if her brother is a manlet, Juzo knows true value when he spots it.

That's what you get for having shit taste

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S

I think last Despair ep confirmed he's a guy

I haven't even played any of the games, I just watched all the cutscenes and keep mum while people who did play the games discuss things so i can absorb things that actually happen

>tumblr
>3DPD pic
fuck off

but what if that's another disguise

>21 fap salute
>21 fap
As in, 21 times to completion? That'll take uh

a month

i'll be moving on to my next seasonal waifu by then

How will you react when it turns out the V3 characters all have supernatural powers?

DR3 is literally the only anime I've watched this season.

Once it ends, I think I'm just going to drop anime altogether and consume exclusively manga

Future DR threads may not be the same, /vg/ is full of avatar blog posters and Sup Forums is Sup Forums, enjoy while it lasts my man.

>tumblr

Come on m8

>mastermind is junko and her MIND HACKING

Pretending, mainly.
I mean, Juzo is an idiot who instead of using backup, goes alone to face a dire threat, instead of thinking uses violence. His only redeeming qualities are his loyalty to both the Edgelord and Chisa.

And blaming Nagito is usual procedure, he fucks up a lot of things by chance or will, I'm betting on him joining Junko without brainwashing simply because with ultimate despair he can create ultimate hope.

Like, how supernatural? Low-level like talking with ghosts type of powers, or high-level like 'literally magic' type of powers?

>youtube/reddit/mal
Then we can be proud.

If someone is craving attention, don't give it to them. Let him post his faggot reaction images without (You)s

I've always wanted a murder mystery work starring ghost hunters.

Fujo please leave. Sup Forums is hetero territory.

inb4 "literally magic" powers with vague rules and limitations so you cannot figure anything out

user, that's only a week.

>secret Hope's Peak academy facility where all the SHSL superpowers got sent

Suprising how triggered you are when somoene call you on your bullshit regarding juzo.

>MY DEAR
>ARTIFICAL
>HOPE
How much does Komaeda know about the Izuru Kamukura project at the point of Episode 8/9?

>(You)s

You can go back to Sup Forums

I'm only dissapointed in Despair arc, I expected some Class 77 developement and their slow fall into despair, but lately we're only getting too much Junko shit and it's going to end into a instant mindhacc.

Seiko is worth 21 faps.

This qt died for your sins

>huge twist
>all of them are normal criminals who faked being an Ultimate due to mind disease
>final case is them realizing that they have lied to themselves
>and accepting that they're normal again

>Mastermind
>LIFE IS SIMPLY UNFAIR, ROBO NAEGI-KUN

You have to be retarded if you think they would spend 1 episode per classmate to establish their fall. It was already satted in DR2 by Naegi that they were BRAINWASHED and Junko convincing them just with words would be stupid.

The thumbnail reminds me of Highschool of the Dead for some reason

I wonder how Class 77 or 78 would fare in a zombie apocalypse.

>tfw work in 2 hours
>tfw no comfy taima stream
At least I'm not 16hours-kun

Have hope.

>Sup Forums
>hetero

Reminder she was in Chiaki place in the classroom picture and died first.

Did someone say HOPE?

Is that Maizono autist writing a new 150 pages essay?

I have always been a mark for Naegi and I am literally bursting with HOPE right now

i'm that type of person you'd easily call a 'sheeple'

To justify a bitch who killed her boyfriend in cold blood, yes.

Stay strong Kirigirifriend.

If there's a montage epilogue at the end of all of this with Future Kirigiri having a cup ramen on her head, I'd consider the 12 weeks I've spent watching this ridiculous nonsense well worth it.

Trips of truth confirm.

Most likely it'll include Aoi with a bun in the oven, and one of Makoto's kids in her arms, too.

>never met Chihiro or Miaya
>somehow exists as an AI in NWP
This makes no sense unless she's still alive.

I'm sure by the end of this Naegi's HOPE powers will literally be so high he'll have his own cult of hot women wanting to do nothing but "accept his hope".

Kyoko and Aoi will be the number 1 and number 2 of the cult

Aoi's making donuts for Makoto's kids? How kind of her.

Does Aoi refer to Makoto's kids as "my husband's kids"

What do you think of Asahina Sup Forums?

give me pictures of SHSL impostor and no one gets hurt
unless you're into that

>Kyoko and Aoi will be the number 1 and number 2 of the cult
I'm totally down with this.