What breed of dog should a Sup Forums browsing white nationalist entrust their life to when the nigger hordes come?

What breed of dog should a Sup Forums browsing white nationalist entrust their life to when the nigger hordes come?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMTG1Ozdxrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't it obvious.

German shepherds or czechoslovakian wolfdogs.

Serbian Husky

The classic golden retriever

Rhodesian Ridgeback's were literally bread for nigger defense.

Terriers of any kind to keep your forest operating base from being infested with rodents, then one of the countless meme dog fighting races for whatever combat purposes you want

When the great civil war comes though, dogs will be more important for hunting and house-cleaning purposes though. No CoD Ghost memes. Mark my words

The Boerboel was bred for dual purpose kaffir/lion killing..

>dude anything that isn't american politics that I lifted off r/thedonald is a slide thread

Go kys.

You doubting my skilz?

A duty grade Ar15

Caucasian ovcharka

Labrador or German Shepherd.

Weak dog.

Deutscher Schäferhund
German Shepard

Loyal, good with kids, bites when told.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs however.

>the jews fear the samurai

>white nationalist
No such thing. White is not a nation.

>dog of Sup Forums
Fine mutt, properly domesticated.

Properly bred German Shepherds
Rottweilers
Rhodesian Ridgebacks

White German shepherd

The Siberian bear dog, looks like a literal lion. Just the sight puts fear into the average nigger.

Unironically, Doberman. You need a black dog to scare the shit out of niggers.

It's beyond obvious.

That's a tibetan mastiff you retard.
And yes. It's a great dog.
But good luck not struggling with the price tag.

>and then there's giga nigger dogs

Pitbulls. As long as your not a cuck, and can treat a dog like a dog, then you're good to go. They will die to protect you and have an unmatched drive (that's why they're good fighting dogs). Their intelligence is underrated, are 1 of the best dogs you can own. If can't own pit, then Rotty, German Shepard, Lab, or small barky retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMTG1Ozdxrg

Border collie is literally THE white man’s dog.

Why's he shooting it?

I'm looking at a giant schnauzer because they're a working dog that doesn't shed. I don't want to deal with the GSD hair during the lead up to the race war.

Shouldn't it be obvious? if you're a nationalist you should get a dog that represents your country.

Pitbull: the nigger of dogs.

also this

Unlike pitbulls, Irish Wolfhounds are a white man's dog

Spotted the nigger.

that's a Tibetan mastiff.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say a Caucasian Shepard, you'd have still been wrong though.

too bad these doggos just don't live very long :(

Pitbulls have aspects you can bring out of them, which is why they get a bad wrap. Like some people have the natural ability to lift weights or apply equations. Pitbulls are great dogs as long as you handle them properly. I swear to it, you'll never find a better dog than a Pit. They are naturally very people friendly. The only draw back is that they will overdo it (get overly excited, get hyper invested in stupid shit).

This.

It's too bad doggos don't live very long in general. Imagine if you could get a dog as a child and have it until you were 70.

Yeah but wolfhounds usually only live 7 years. Its just because they are so large.

This.

Yeah they're really short lived even by big dog standards.

all that shedding. 20 lbs. of food a week. That dog needs a job. I'm telling you faggots, get a well bred pitbull.

Leonberger

>The only draw back is that they will overdo it (get overly excited, get hyper invested in stupid shit)

You just described niggers

I really want a groenendael, but its really hot here in the summer and it would be almost cruel to have one here.

My chiwoowies. Easy to carry in a sack, easy to run with, lowest chance of getting hit by friendly fire

God bless, in respects to being a dog. They'll pin down kids an lick them till they cry, jump up and lick your face, they'll start tail chasing, digging, chewing, and chew their fur.

NOT A FUCKING PITBULL
PITBULL OWNERS DESERVE A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH

Rottweilers are pretty cool

Big, loyal and smart

Komondor
>powerful dog breed that has a natural guardian instinct to guard livestock and other property.

I would name him Arcanine

That's a mop tho.

>nigger walks in your property
>"oh what a fuckin' huge mop, stupid white bois"
>mop kills nigger
btw it's fur should be trimmed every year like a sheep's because it could be very dirty

conquered the americas

I just got two shit-zus
what do?

I am thinking on more of something like "I am white race doge, please don't shoot!"

This f a m.

German shepherd or Doberman for defense.

You could also get a Presa Canario, but you would look like a nigger since all they are is a giant pitbull

>A leaf with spic dogs
Imagine my shock

that webm is a perfect example why pits have terrible PR. The people that own them for malicious reasons are pieces of shit and make them killing machines. These dogs are like gun, they can be very dangerous to the average person, and need to owned by a MAN. They can run up 2 story houses, and 3 of them can take down a bear. They are dangerous in the wrong hands, but the best dogs you can own if you have a family and both testicles.

Caucasian Shepard
>smart
>loyal
>independent
>literally fight bears and win

Rhodesian ridgeback

It was created to hunt lions.

And is a very loyal dog. Not as violent as a pitbull and far smarter.

Or...

chow chows are one of the most wolf-like, primitive breeds

very loyal, very protective.

Basically any dog that isnt a nigger dog (pitbull) or a toy dog (anything small and worthless)

What THE FUCK lads

all these replies and not ONE mention of the glorious Rottweiler???? That was my dog as a child and to this day I have never seen such a well trained, obedient, and at the same time terrifying dog.

>Not one has posted the beautiful, loyal, talented, smart Australia Sheep dog.

You make some compelling arguments.

Or... You can get an Irish wolfhound.

This massive mother fucker was created to KILL wolves. It is a sight hound, so it has great eye sight.

It is a great protector of humans and livestock but not on property or land.

They can be wary of strangers (though not agressive) and often try to stand between strangers and their "pack' (your family)

As I said they do not guard property well, often if a burglar breaks into an empty house with one inside it will just leave the room and avoid the conflict.

That said burglars are VERY often killed by this breed when the "pack" is home.
(You can find some stories of people coming home to their kids (like 10-13) who were left alone only to have a burglar break in and the dog to litteraly tear the burglar's throat out.

That is the Illyrian shepard

I mentioned it earlier Hans

Forgot pic

Check my posts, I mentioned rots, and agre. They have a territorial issue and health defects that's pits don't.

Blacks have a natural fear of the German shepherd bsonce they see them as police dogs all the time so I would go with that one

are you unironically promoting buying a pit over a rott? Fucking degenerate

Lets dig in the carpet because I smell where Iaid my bone down.

>3 am- Let's go for a run
>5 am- Let's go for a run
>6 am- Let's go for a run
>7 am- I know we just went for a run, but lets go for another one.

Those dogs are so fucking hyper and into so much bullshit they can't be considered a good dog. If you need a dog you can leave outside, and occasionally show up for food, then Australian Shepards all the way.

mine use to bark at them without reason. imagine their shock

I got that, and a blue heeler for her (Ender) to play with. The German Shepherd is the king breed of all canines, just like RH- bloodlines are the king breed in Humans.

>unironically

Don't you have some expensive chain retail coffee to go drink?

How are Rots better?

I have 3 acres of land. looking into buying one after my half kelpie/dingo died awhile back due to some farmer cunt not putting up 1080 poison signs

The Šar mountain dog, it's like the caucasian shepherd but more practical

>without reason
Apparently the dog was smarter than you are.

We have a 100lb female Georgia Bloodhound/German Shorthair Pointer mix. Nogs around here avoid us like the plague.

Those dogs are fucking mess. They need to be herding or train it to for some job. You can't just leave them alone to their own. That's probably at the very least the minimal amount of area you need for one of those dogs.

then ill take it on the shearing bus with me and get it trained by one of the blokes, im a roustabout and stepdad owns shearing company

Did I mention that the Irish wolfhound is THE breed of kings

It's a very Noble breed

Gentle to those that matter

Affectionate

Good with kids

I just don’t think it looks very aesthetic but get whichever dog you’d like.

I like the Czech wolf hound, or GSD or huskies or border collies. I’d like to own a wolf one day don’t really care if it kills me

And fights like a demon from hell when called to do so

that's a good idea. You need to read up on them, they have a massive work ethic that'll end of pissing you off if you don't know how to utilize it.

I literally can't put into words how much energy those dogs have.

It's Adorable though!

The kind of dog that makes you want to take a walk with your pipe

that kid will fly like a kite if that dog takes off lol

Portuguese water dogs are the best breed hands down... After that is labradoodles or golden doodles

But the dog won't. Irish wolfhounds are great with tiny things

yeah but make sure you get a GS from a working pedigree. Most breeders adhere to arbitrary standards set up in the past 100 years, and breed for aesthetic choices that usually injure the dogs. Pic related shows the condition in their back that most German Shepherds now have. It can become much more extreme to wear it develops into a kind of quasimodo dwarfism. Some even loose nerve control and feeling in their hind legs in old age. All because breeders think this is what makes a GS look like a GS.

I have a Golden's Doodle.

Great dog

Labs causes Labs love everyone