Have you forgiven her? I know I haven't

Have you forgiven her? I know I haven't.

MC was almost dead for years. She had no reason to wait for him

Who?

For what? I don't remember her ever doing anything wrong.

>NTR
Fuck outta here

For what?

People on Sup Forums think they have a right to any girl that they have spoken to during their childhood days.

Even in death/coma the girl shouldn't even look at other men besides you. Even if you had no real interest in her besides retroactively saving her life.

This

desu, she didn't do anything wrong at all. It's obvious that she did harbor feelings for MC throughout the entire ordeal, but you also have to remember that they were 10 years old. That, coupled with the fact that MC had been in a coma for over a decade as well would excuse her of any wrongdoings surrounding romance. Now, this doesn't excuse the fact that she's the second biggest dick of 2016, first going to Subaru for obvious reasons. Though, in Subaru's defense, Rem is a goddamned cuckwhore to the point that it's unbearable. And I blame both the director and creator for that shitty mindset. Anywho, Kayo did nothing wrong.

TL;DR: OP is a faggot

>wrongdoings
You are doing very well in pointing out how she did nothing wrong.

>desu
>cuck
I think you need to pay more attention to your language in general.

>able to go back in time
>not buying apple stock in the past
>not enjoying your neet days in riches
Your all faggots

Can 10 year olds legally do that?

It's anime, anything is possible.

No.
Neither can comatose people.

> he dosen't know Warren Buffet

>He Fell for the Kayo pairing
>He didnt realize that Yashiro x Satoru was the real pairing

If I fell into a coma saving her fucking life I'd expect her not to marry and bear a child of the girly fuccboi I also saved.

15 fucking years. And only because momma insisted they keep the machines running.

Considering her baby is so young the probably got married recently. She maybe waited him for 10 years and gave up. She really did nothing wrong.

Yeah. She should've gotten a chastity belt and committed seppuku once she couldn't take it anymore.

She didn't do anything wrong. She was grateful to MC because he actually cared about her.

People forget that there's a difference between caring and loving, and further that there's a difference between general love and romantic love.

Another thing to remember is that although yeah, physical therapy must have sucked to go through, the MC already had a girl from his own time that he liked, the pizza shop girl.

He was mentally 20 or 30 something, everyone else his physical age was a child to him. The coma allowed his 'friends' to catch up to him mentally, and if I recall he still ended up younger post coma than pre time travel fuckery anyway.

Yeah, it could have been handled without coma, but the coma allowed him to stay Hero status in the minds of his friends, and cement him as such. Not such a bad way for things to turn out really.

Although I kek'd, I do want to say that its almost the default for children to be born with light hair that then darkens over time to become its "natural" color. I went from blond to brunette, and the girls I know from a younger age went from platinum blond to dirty blond.

It's anime. IRL all the gooks have black hair and brown eyes.

Yeah, i wasn't talking about asians.
I mean, it seems that most anime does go after the european look more so, but maybe that's because all asians carry the same phenotypes, so its harder to tell them apart when that translates to art.

>People forget that there's a difference between caring and loving, and further that there's a difference between general love and romantic love.
>People

Not people, grognards and weebs do.

>forgiven
>how could you grow into puberty and eventually date people while I was in a coma for over a decade, why wouldn't you just stay by my side even though we were only just barely entering an age where we understood sexual attraction
>why didn't you become a nun for the boy who stayed unconscious for the remainder of your childhood

it doesn't work that way ya dingus

What am I supposed to be forgiving her for? Living? Being happy? I'm not sure I follow.

I wish someone would look at me like that.

>implying he even wanted her
The whole ordeal was to save his mother, who was way more fucking important to the mc than some childhood friend. Why would he even give a shit? He was just happy for her and the others to be alive, instead of fucking killed. Fucking hell, Sup Forums, sometimes you surprise me with how autistic you can be.

But did he get to fuck his mother after he saved her?

Faggot.
Pizza girl is way better anyway. Who in real life actually expects somebody to wait over a decade for a childhood crush?

she had no reason to have a fucking baby at 25 years old

Bitch never deserved to be with him anyway

I literally forgot

you are totally right, but still...

How much of this NTR meme is just people memeing, and how much of it is retards who genuinely believe in it?

I haven't forgive him for his stupidity.

Please don't use my waifu for shitposting.

>shitposting
What other response than Schadenfreude was I supposed to give?

Will this succeed
>folded 10,000 times
As the guaranteed replies post?

>not wanting children when you're young
Airi best girl, by the way.

MC never fucking viewed her as romantic object. How many threads do we need to end this cuck meme?