Trump is going to jail and there's nothing you can do about it

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2340797/Son-Arizona-Senator-Jeff-Flake-tweets-slew-racist-homophobic-comments.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO ONE EVER GOES TO JAIL

This is different, When the safety and security of America's future is at stake from the clutches of fascism, you can be sure he's going to jail.

When you have a firm grasp on reality, then we can talk like humans

terrible bait. commies in overdrive.

The storm is coming

The water is rising

A storm of bad news for the Dems

Uh noes!

i know it's a meme around here, but i feel such big relief that trump will actually no longer have access to the nuclear codes. like you have no fucking idea how scary this has been for me. i have panic attacks every time i see his face on television because his smirk reminds me SO MUCH of my ex who sexually assaulted me.

in a way its like he's president and i can totally see my ex being the kind of person to launch nuclear missiles so yeah im glad hes impeached tomorrow :)

Why are these posts always 400 word minimum?

no, hillary doesn't go to jail, obama doesn't go to jail, and manafort certainly does not go to jail

impeachment is a political process that takes weeks.

Who goes to jail?

hillary and obama don't go to jail because they're not guilty of anything, manafort and trump are screwed with all the mounting evidence and hatred. people want them in jail so they're going

IGNORE ALL SHILL TREADS
OP is a faggot
>in all fields

youre a fag. you has to commit a crime, which details of havnt leaked. youre a fag again . Trump Lives On

i knocked the fuck out of a numale commie last night outside a bar.... feels good man

because these farmed out shill posts are laid out like a school English project. The left can only think within the box of the educational institution they built.

I love how you get played by external forces, america.
The plan is to isolate / contain the US, the very doctrine america used against China for years, it's lovely to see you all fall for it.
Let's call it america first lel

Usual empty headed liberal, talking big and then getting increasingly irrational and angry as all of his delusions are exposed to be mere delusions. Keep talking big, and keep eating those words. Just saying nonsensical stuff and wishing really hard will not change reality.

Because brevity is the soul of wit, and they are obviously morons.

It's all going according to plan.
The plan is to divide you people for the inevitable civil war setup they are preparing for you.
They use your own doctrine of 'enemy's enemy is our friend against you'
>dems want investigation into russian collusion / WTF Putin is /ourguy/ now
This is textbook KGB, but keep telling yourself otherwise.
There is one thing you should never forget:
While Putin was training with his KGB buddies your dotard was shaving wrestlers.

Trump isn't even being investigated.

Here's MULLY!!!!!

Seeing as Trump has been in office for less than a year, are you saying Obama is to blame for these shambles?

lol, so true

um no? if the fate of the country is at stake it happens very quickly because no one can risk anything getting worse there are special laws in place to insure ppl can vote in a fast way for immediate removal its what our forefathers wrote

Pence looks like he would be fun too

well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

obama INHERITED the bush mess and saved this country, everything trump is doing is a 180 of what obama did to fix and now everythings bad. so no, trump is to blame not obama ok?

Brace for disappointment... Again for the 100th time.

Brace for keeping richie rich dick deep up your throat..Again for the 100th time.

what are you talking about? hes been investigated for the last 2 years!!!

>hillary and obama don't go to jail because they're not guilty of anything
> people want them in jail so they're going
Make up your mind.

why libtards so obsessed with trump?

how many on food stamps when obama took office
how many now

OP, you're fucking retarded.

Trump was exonerated in private months ago.

?? have you had a look at economic numbers the last three years?
How do you think the US survived all those rate hikes, how did I make money by knowing about the first rate hike one year in advance when guys like Schiff struggle to acknowledge an upcoming rate hike one day before it actually happened?
Obama inherited a mess and you can thank him and he FED for manouvering your unthankful asses out of the worst financial crisis in decades.
I unironically make money with you american retards and your pseudoideas about reality each day.

Left seriously can't meme

the majority of people want trump in jail so he goes, hillary won the popular vote so the majority dont want to see her in jail

>Ruralburban doody heads trump meanie vote
>City Goodbois Hillary yasss kweeenn

>literally retarded

The Dossier was bullshit drudged up by Fusion GPS, paid for by DNC

>HOORAY FOR OUR DEAR UNELECTED RULERS!! #Resist

You should've been raped more

Have it your way, fool. Trump gets removed by guile or by force there will be war. We elected him and thats who we want. He is doing really well and we don't want that divisive bullshit you faggots pushed on us the last 10 years.....

I hope you know it will be bad, neither side will benefit.....infastructures will fail, it will be martial law....

Seriously, your lies have been very harmful to us all. Stop it before civil war II, electric boogaloo parts up

Ah, American Empire is crumbling and eating its own in desperate attempts to purge corruption which they cannot possibly get rid of, because it simply doesn't exist.

Just as planned.

the dossier doesn't matter.

Jeff Flake
>I have children and grandchildren to answer to
(Trump's 'values ' are obviously opposite to Flake's)
This
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2340797/Son-Arizona-Senator-Jeff-Flake-tweets-slew-racist-homophobic-comments.html

WTF you love Jeff Flake naow

You posted yesterday. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

>it's hard for me to split up my wall of text or make it more laconic so instead I'll resort to not replying at all ha-ha see I win
>it's attrition to allow full freedom of speech including logical fallacies/trolling and excluding ads/shit of same nature
>it's attrition to not ban people for wrong opinions
>every Economics major I know is of my preferred ideology
>I may as well know one Economics major
>Do you even go to college?, asks a man clearly thinking everyone here is in college/under college age, and that in a free country where college education has gone to shit in quality and value per a dollar spent college education is a must
>subreddit
Oh fuck's sake it's bait I should fuckin' read shit I reply to fully before going through it point by point.
Good bait though.

This

That's not how jail works, woman. It's not a popularity contest. Everyone could hate you but if you do nothing wrong you don't go to jail. Everyone could love you but if you break the law you go to jail.

Np he wont because everyone involved in the investigation are people who profited from selling urnium to russia. Clintons will get fucked in the end

Shill from outside Sup Forums is obvious. Tell share blue they are the next people to go to jail. Saged and hidden.