NFL False Flag Possible Today

Keep your eyes out today guys. Screencap this post. Could be a BIG HAPPENING today

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ccokermn/status/924417496060395521
foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/29/houston-texans-planning-pregame-protest-over-owner-bob-mcnair-comments-report-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what time?

>a BIG HAPPENING today
For
You

One of the players said something big could happen on Sunday...trying to find the tweet

at best some niggers refuse to play

Oh is that the time? I'm feeling sleepy, aren't we all very sleepy?

what time is it in England?

Jokes on them, nobody’s watching.

Could someone fill me in? I have no idea what this is about.

It's gonna be the Texans game.

Rumor is around 1:00 Pacific time

That's what they are saying. Texans playing in Seattle at 1:00 Pacific. So about 4 hours

And nothing of value was lost.

You might want to watch this one

Possible false flag. Purple Revolution, they really hate Trump and can't stand the thought of Trump being President.

Deep State CIA Las Vegas

so 6pmm est?

if nothing happens I am going to come back here and eat your ass with a ladle

Dude what the fuck? Did you finish high school? That's 4pm Eastern...

i dropped out in 9th grade after i failed lagerba

Wow

(You)
here you go buddy

Good all murilards deserve to die for what they did to the Buffalo.

Quit your bitching an NFL player said this after the Texans owner made the inmates running the prison comment. Fuck off

They are making threats in an atempt to get ratings back up. Teams are not going to continue to loose money allowing this nonsense to go on much longer. The NFL is fucked this year and will remain that way until they get their uppity niggers back in chains.

So where is the proof

Plump

Here you go, random guys twitter

mobile.twitter.com/ccokermn/status/924417496060395521

Owner of the Houston Texans said, " can't have the inmates running the prison" and now the inferiority complex of niggers tells them that he was being racist so they will probably go ahead and prove the owner right by acting like an unorganized disgrace of a team.

foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/29/houston-texans-planning-pregame-protest-over-owner-bob-mcnair-comments-report-says.html
>Texans owner Bob McNair had met with the team Saturday morning and apologized for his previous comments that "we can't have the inmates running the prison" during a meeting of NFL owners.
Based fuckin' Texans.

Logically the Redskins Cowboys game would be a good target as the two teams are American icons and the game is generally really popular it’s also located outside of dc.

Wonder how crazy things would get if he said "cant have slaves running the plantation"

At worst it's gonna be the black Texans players walk off the field and forfeit in protest of what their owner said. Maybe the black Seahawks players will walk off, too.

Regardless, it's gonna be super gay.

are you talking a false flag attack or what?

I won't believe this unless something happens

Texans are going to refuse to play the game. Won't take the field.