JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/hela-varlden-nobbar-katalonien/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love japan now

>Uruguay aligned with the Venezuelan and Nicaraguan jokes, as usual
Fuck my generation

All reds doesn't recognize Catalonia, and pink does?

When did Sweden declare this?

I don't understand why Trump and the Republicans would accept Catalonia's existence? Don't they realize that it will be a giant landing zone for sandniggers to spread into the rest of Europe?

>falklands
>spain
lol

I'm assuming red means recognition.
In which cause Portugal having a laugh at Spain's expense.

CA TA LO NI A

IS NOT SPANISH DOGFUCKER LAND

FREE CATALONIA!!!

Belgium kinda nervous.

This map is bullshit. The Netherlands have stated it's an internal Spanish matter and we don't give a fuck one way or the other.

Pink doesn't recognize either, they are pink because they are fucking disputed states too.
Which confuses me greatly, meme states should help each other out

How will catalofags ever recover?

That's equal to not recognising it as a sovereign state. Catalonia has practically no allies in this, and today about a million went to the streets declaring their support for a united Spain.

by still being independent from Spain

praise nippon and pajeet

In the context of the map it is exactly what is codified by grey. See

Sup Forums acknowledges Catalonia, this is all that matters... You fuckers need to make a thread to show off your new flag

Japan doesn't give a single fuck about c*talonia. Based.

As far as I understand, grey nations have not yet issued 'any' statement. I consider the Netherland position to be 'not recognising', as they clearly stated it's an inner-national Spanish issue, not a Catalan one.

Russia are hypocrites.

No, they are disputed territories of states who dont recognize the independance.
The caucasian disputed states all recognize catalunya.

It's a good thing Russia doesn't recognize them, they might get annexed otherwise

ah fuck, had my shit flag on.

Happy to see border established on this map between two separate countries Catalonia and spain.

>Self-determination of peoples gets ignored in favor of financial interests and realpolitik

So much for the enlightened West

I support Catalonian independence. Sorry Spain. I know very little about the subject, I hear Catalonians are a bunch of communist fags but the right to self determination is the right to self determination. Governments should exist by the consent of the people, if a group of people don’t consent, they should be free to form their own government. I’ll support Catalonia just like I support Dixie or the pacific north states larp, or years down the road when >52% gets even worse, the right for white to succeed

>I consider the Netherland position to be 'not recognising', as they clearly stated it's an inner-national Spanish issue, not a Catalan one.
That's bullshit. The statement is that the two parties need to come to an agreement on their own. It is not a pro-spanish statement.

yeah, they are catfuckers here!

>Catalonia
Where?

So what leverage is Spain using to prevent countries from recognizing Catalonia?

None. No government wants its own people getting any ideas. If USA recognizes Catalonia, then separatist movements get the right to be taken seriously

Yeah, but there are plenty of states on the map that have no separatists movements, certainly they are being persuaded some other way.

which ones?

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/hela-varlden-nobbar-katalonien/
27-10-2017

>147110690
I have a feeling you're just going to nitpick some 400 person unknown group and state 'SEE THEY HAVE SEPARIST MOVEMNT', but...

1) Australia
2) Estonia
3) South Korea
4) Greece
5) Serbia (w/o Kosovo)
6) Bulgaria
7) Austria
8) Hungary
9) Ireland
10) Moldova

as well as all of Scandinavia... have no legitimate separatist groups.

American education.jpg

>Meme Flagger Argument.bat

Keep posting about your wide knowledge about European politics.

Keep meme flagging and not having an argument so you can just help bump this non-thread

sage

Sorry I was wrong. I misread your post. Im the retard

And all of those would rather have good relationships with Spain than with a non-existent country.

I hope Catalonia gets recognized by Venezuela or some African shithole like South Sudan. Would be really fucking funny

Bulgaria has. It's called "Macedonia".

Updated version
>Russia, Hungaria and the Netherlands consider Catalan independance an "internal issue"

>blackmailing every european country to support spain

you can ask belgium if you don't believe me

btw, you're a fucking idiot

pretty funny how Croatia had a similar situation, yet they've become EU lapdogs and have to condemn it

Which means that they don't recognize it as an independent state you dipshit.

To be fair, we even recognize taiwan as a country. Don't feel bad is just the neutral guys wanting to be cool with everyone

>neither recognizes nor condems
Dude, silence equals condemnation when it comes to state recognition. Learn some international law.

>Moldova
read up on Transnistria