twitter.com/ThatHeavyKid/status/924036388751794176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm doing something!

Does scratching my balls count?

no link
assuming edit
spiced thread

Lmao these are the desperate cries of a man that knows he's fucked

Increasingly nervous and panicking guilty man is begging for a miracle to save himself and his family from prison time: the tweet.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

>Lmao these are the desperate cries of a man that knows he's fucked

My thoughts exactly. It reads like a cry for help.

Is Trump ever going to validate that statement he made way back when, when he accused Obama of wire tapping him?

>still meme'ing this

Lmao its real

DO SOMETHING

>Trump gets impeached
>Electric Pence gets his turn

Trump needs to hang on for another year and a half, then Pence can get a bonus half term out of it.

This fuckin' guy.

on it
twitter.com/ThatHeavyKid/status/924036388751794176

WHITE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING

Yes.

Do Something
Do Some
D S
Death Squads

Right wing death squads now!

poor guy

This is the meme we have all been waiting for hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Americans will never do anything, at least not the conservative ones. Same in all Western countries. If there ever is a revolution, it will rather be a leftist one. Just look how many of them turn to the streets compared to our side. Yeah, yeah, muh job, muh family, muh law-abiding citizen. The CIA could literally just walk into the Oval Office together with Hillary Clinton and shoot Trump in the face, and literally nothing would happen. Sure, some people might take to the street, maybe even surpassing a few dozen participants for once, and maybe one or two guys shoot up a mall, but that's the end of it. No uprising, no revolution, no retaking Washington, nothing.
The right is simply not organized enough and not motivated enough. As long as the majority of Americans (or Westerners in general) have their TV and fast food, they will not go to the trouble to mount a gatling gun to their fatty scooter.
Trump's tweet reminds me of posts here. "WHY AREN'T YOU DOING SOMETHING", Sweden? UK? Germany? France? "HOW CAN YOU THROW AWAY YOUR COUNTRY LIKE THIS", "HOW CAN YOU LET THAT HAPPEN" and the logical conclusion "YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF KEKS, DISGUSTING"

It's a shame I have to say that, but the left is much more motivated. Sure, it comes with the territory (brainwashed people that are trained to riot as soon as they are literally triggered), but the right could use at least some basic motivation to stand up for what they believe in.

the left are more motivated because they are pissing upstream. sure fuck with the law and bitch and go witchhunt people but when conservatives do something its going to rivers of blood, and we dont take it lightly, nobody should take that lightly.

being a brit, you have no idea what youre even talking about.

LMAO

Drumpf in full panick mode.

Imbleachment when? Or will he resign first?

HALP

STOP LAUGHING
D... DO SOMETHING

RIGHT WIND DEATH SQUAD NOW

Kip yer ed up la'

Mueller and Comey die of assrape in prison.

>DO SOMETHING
What did he mean by this?

I like the way you think.

Hmmmm

is this a warning for the coming storm
>pray for this week
>the world will be a different place soon

senate and congress a shit

DO SOMETHING im finna vote for impreachment

Conservatives better do something soon or it will be too late. Whites are almost a minority, and will be when the boomers die off. The last "patriots" who came of age before 9/11 and who remember what the USA was like before the invasion of shitskin mexicans and muslims are getting old now. Once whites lose the majority, and these leftists and numales and shitskins have the numbers, we're done here.

ya ding-dong diddly seething ya simp

the same bunch that brought us ruby ridge. we must never forget.

kek

my gpa was calling for it 40 years ago. he told us what the nation would become. he was right.

When Mueller indicts dems this Do something tweet will come into question. The msm will claim Trump made Mueller Do Something and call for Mueller's firing or recusal.

4D

The question is anons, can we help him

Marxist Evil.