Why the fuck do muslims fear alcohol so much?

why the fuck do muslims fear alcohol so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karánsebes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It leads to degeneracy

They go gay after a few cocktails.

It's a shit drug, OP.

It causes them to be unable to control their violence-complex.

is it more degenerate than fucking goats and little boys?

Because back when Muhammad needed his soldier to be disciplined he told them to stop drinking but that it was God who wanted it.

tl;dr arabs would fight each other when drunk.

because they don’t know how to do anything with moderation

Citation plz?

>tfw this picture is the reason why atheism is the better choice

Firewater burn haji. They can't handle their drink.

They saw what happened with the west.

Catholic priests say yes.

Because alcohol makes people lose control and see.

Allah banned alcohol (wine specifically) in Quran and Muhammad (SAWS) clarified that means all intoxicants, Thus all things which intoxicate are forbidden.

There is also a principle in Islam that all things which harm you are haram. This is why tobacco was historically not considered haram until we learned from modern science the definitive negative effects of tobacco. The same way it is haram to kill your self or self mutilate or other negative harmful things. Peace.

because they hardly have self-control without alcohol. Now think about what alcohol does to people's self-control and awareness.

Atheists.
Fedora sites sre on the other part of internet.

because alcohol is the jew liquid

Funny you say that, do you have any examples of that? Funny you mention that we have many examples of European Christians getting drunk and killing each other from friendly fire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karánsebes

Maybe lay of the estrogen juice eh?

depends what type of alcohol you drink
vodka is redpilled

Vinum solvit vinculum linguae

It might relieve their internal oppression and show them that being such a tight-ass is not good at all.

Now, giving alcohol to Muslims is a great idea, but what if you gave them weed or even acid? That would solve the problems of the middle east. Those people are just too strung with their bullshit religion.

Because when they drink they realize how retarded islam is

This

Why is Islam such a slave cult? I mean imagine being told you can't drink, can't eat certain things, can't do this and that, have to autistically get on your ass and pray like 5 times a day, it sounds horrible.

Alcohol is a potent disinfectant; bacteria can't handle it.

You sound pretty triggered. Ask Allah I'm sure he'll help.

This

>but cannabis is OK (Circle K) Kosher? But I thought that they were Muslim, not Jewish.

Look at what it has done to my country, to Russia, eastern Europe etc. It's degenerate and should be avoided.

Islam is redpilled about many truly nasty social constructs like usury, alcohol, obscenity and homosexuality. But for the wrong reasons.

Most muslims I know drink alcohol.

Catholic priests drink alcohol.

russia has a pretty good military though. look at the middle east in comparison

>usury is bad

Can I loan a car?

Their inhibition is low as it is, if they get drunk they might just start raping inanimate objects or themselves.

What? Cannabis is not OK and is illegal in most states that have shariah incorporated into their law system.
I'm not triggered I just corrected you because you made an incorrect statement with no proof.

Islam has prohibitions that are explained and some that are not. Some acts in Islam are categorized as acts of pure worship without reason. Israel went astray because they continuously tried to reason the commandments of God, when they were commanded to sacrifice a cow they would question and question and question on what size, what age, what color a cow, and they were on the verge of not even following the commandment. For example we are commanded to wash a bowl that a dog has licked seven times with water and once with Earth. Well that makes no sense. There is no reason to do that, other than that Allah the creator of the heavens and the Earth has commanded it. It is pure worship.

Alcohol, hasn't done anything to your country, only people who're willing to INDULGE! Once, we were temperate, now we aren't! How long do you spend needlessly on the Internet? How are you not addicted?

>why the fuck do muslims fear alcohol so much?
They don't. It's just an excuse for them to ban Christian sacraments that use wine.

(In fact they're usually OK with harder spirits like vodka, it's the wine specifically they have a problem with.)

Even weirder, why do they jump out of the way of dogs? I hear it's because the quaran says dogs are the devil's friends or something, even though dogs are just animals like any other.

The statement isn't incorrect. Muhammad said what he needed to say to further his objectives. It's the same reason the paradise is men centric. Muhammad needed men with swords, not women. So he tailored the paradise to appeal to men.

The end.

So Christ literally used wine to represent his body and drank it liberally, but mohammed comes along 300 years laterals says "actually it turns out that's not allowed"?

Great stuff. Religion eh.

Some have a misconception that dogs are haram but many that you have seen do that are probably from cultures where they have wild gangs of dogs roaming around. You see in many countries around the world they don't have excess money to spend on neutering dogs and keeping the feral dog population in check so you have roaming gangs of dogs that will attack children and such.

Nothing in Islam prohibits dog ownership but it is not recommended to keep one if you don't have a specific use for it like protecting your herd and dog saliva must be cleaned of your body before prayer.

#
So Christ literally used wine to represent his body and drank it liberally, but mohammed comes along 300 years later and says "actually it turns out that's not allowed"?

Great stuff. Religion eh.

According to Islamic theology, God sent Jesus as a prophet only to have his prophethood be almost immediately completely fucked. As in, the apostle just outright fucked it up from the get go.

Most people actually want to be slaves.
It's much easier - you do what you're told.
If it fails it's not your fault.

Muslims drink. I guess you don't know any. Drugs are rampent too.

Correct but that's not the theology. We know Muzz are hypocrites generally.

fuck, so muzzies are actually the biggest hypocrites out there? i had no idea. thanks for the redpills canuck bros

gets drunk talks to strangers has fun rethinks life

dosent full retarded because he was loling for 6 hours with the guy hes supposed to explode on over the fact they both couldent adiquately form a sentence

They're already niggers when they're sober. They become giga-niggers when they're drunk.

>The same way it is haram to kill your self or self mutilate or other negative harmful things. Peace.
Except suicide bombers, eh Ahmed? Not much "peace" in that particular past time.

Humans are hypocrites generally. We could point out stats on the hypocrisy of Christians as well and we could just go back and forth all day long like that.

But at it's core the Christian doctrine of the trinity is untenable and the beliefs of Islam is objectively true. There is only one God and his will is revealed through his prophets from Adam (peace be upon him) to Muhammad (SAWS) and peace and blessings on all of them.

>Islam is objectively true

How inane. The only thing we know about Islam is that the words came out of Muhammad's mouth. That's the only objective truth about it.

Suicide bombing is a modern concept that is not generally accepted as being acceptable by probably 90% of Islamic scholars especially in the case of non combatants being injured.

I was referring to getting tattoos, plastic surgery, gender transitions, purposely amputating your self, and other bizarre modern western practices.

The same reason why you should fear alcohol...its call SPIRITS FOR A REASON

Alcohol loosens the tongue and then Achmed resorts to his normal faggy self. Do you know that many of these faggots actually piss sitting down like girls?

Well no serious scholar or academic doubts that the Quran we have is the Quran that Muhammad spoke. In terms of Hadith there is a process of validating their veracity.

So to seriously debate I have to know what you believe.

Do you believe in God? If so do you believe that Jesus Christ is God. If not we can debate about why there has to be a God.

They are half-Niggers...

When they get drunk, their inhibitions collapse, and they go full-on Nigger...

Generally followed by your usual, and customary Nigger-Rampage...!

Robbery, Murder, Violence, all of your general order of Chimp-Out activities...

>Do you believe in God?

Don't know and don't care. What I do know is that many people "revealed" things in the mode in which it was "revealed" by Mo. So the fact of the matter is that there's no way to ascertain whether or not it was true, and there's not much reason (read: no reason) to believe that he was right. He's just one of many who heard stuff in their heads.

The amount of Christians who had visions "confirming" Christianity is enormous. All of their visions and revelations are as valid as those of Mo. The same goes for people who believe Alien transmit messages directly into their brains.

I'll pass on the whole thing.

And how do we know that was the will of God? Quite specific commandment. Israel was always aware that its scriptures were not the literal word of God but written secondhand about God’s prophets who performed miracles as proof of their kinship with the Lord. Mohammed gave words and asked for them to be obeyed through charisma and war. Therfore, it makes sense for Israel to question man’s words. It’s different to question God versus what mohammed claimed God told him.

>Suicide bombing is a modern concept that is not generally accepted as being acceptable by probably 90% of Islamic scholars
Horseshit. It's just one of many tactics used to destroy enemies of Islam, as demanded by the Quran. Jihad's not just a myth.
>bizarre modern western practices.
Suicide bombing, throwing acid at people and raping women then killing them for adultery are all pretty bizarre eastern practices. You can keep those ... I'll deal with the naughty tattoo devils.

Not all religions are founded on equal evidence and circumstance. Mohammed is the equivalent of a LARPer who rewrote established history (including that of Jesus) with himself above all others.

It's pretty bad for you dude. You are better off not binge drinking or drinking every day. It can loosen you up sometimes but alcohol lowers your inhibitions and makes you want more alcohol. It kills your willpower and actually is bad for you. Weed too.
I have muslim friends and they will sometimes drink, they understand it is bad and it keeps them from going wild with it. I think religion is just that, a set of goals. We are humans and sometimes we gotta let our demons out but having our morals grounded in sobriety gives us a more clear picture of the world and helps us be closer to whoever we think created this shit.

The visions are one thing, but what do you make of the history? There were many people convinced Jesus committed miracles and even the more hardcore historians agree he was a person and that his earliest followers went to their deaths as believers with nothing to gain. Mohammed is known to have basically told people to believe him - Jesus would go do crazy shit first and ask for belief afterward.

Okay, so agnostic, good. We can confirm that Muhammad (SAWS) was actually a prophet on the basis that so many of his predictions have come true. Allah predicted the defeat of the Persians by the Byzantines in the Quran which came true. So many more predictions but I'll give you a few, Muhammad (SAWS) narrated to us through a hadith that one of the signs of the last days is that bare footed Bedouins will compete with one another in the construction of tall buildings. Well we see this today in the Arab gulf states, they are competing with one another in the construction of sky scrapers. Their grandfathers were poor sheep herders and now they are rich and building enormous sky scrapers.

Then we have the scientifically accurate descriptions of the medicinal properties of honey in the quran, the accurate description of embryology in the quran, the accurate description of how the Earth rotates about the sun.

To disprove the trinity all we have to do is establish the qualities of God and see if the Christian conception of God matches those attributes. Does God die for example? No he does not, well that knocks out the Christian "god" immediately. Does God defecate? No surely the almighty God who created the universe and maintains the physical laws of the universe does not defecate. Well Jesus (PBUH) definitely defecated.

>and the beliefs of Islam is objectively true.

You're such a fucking retard it's not even funny.

they get really horny looking at women's hair.

True, which is why I believe that the Christian story is more consistant from the point of view of what is required in order to make something a proof. If you believe Jesus came back from the dead, then that's a pretty solid indication that something was up. From that point of view, it's more "solid". But that depends on you believing precisely that.

That thing about Muhammad is that I can believe that everything that he says happened in his life actually happened and it still looks pretty fucking normal.

>tribal leaders creates a warband and then conquers people

Wow what an unprecedented story. Versus:

>dude lets himself be killed and then comes back from the dead

...which is a bit more robust. But of course I don't believe anyone came back from the dead so there's that.

>omniscient diety
>somehow forgets to warn you about tobacco

>And how do we know that was the will of God?

Through his holy prophets (peace and blessings upon all of them)

> Israel was always aware that its scriptures were not the literal word of God

That doesn't align with the Bible or the historical view of both Christians and Jews. For example the Israelites implemented the commands of God literally in the real world by establishing capital punishment for adulteress and sodomites for example.
>Mohammed gave words and asked for them to be obeyed through charisma and war.

I would encourage you to read Martin Lings biography of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS). You can learn almost every aspect of his (SAWS) life, and it might surprise you he wasn't the war monger that the Zionist controlled media has convinced you he is.

because pork
>slowly getting drunk loosens inhibitions and makes you hungry (in the inital phase).

Tobacco had not been brought over from the new world yet. And we didn't have the knowledge of it's negative effects until recently.
Do you have an argument against it? Do you believe God can die? How can God be all powerful and the lord of all creation and die?

Are you fucking serious? Muslims are already violent as fuck, with alcohol they become a full fledged Khorne murder cult.

Fuck off Muslim rape baby.

>why the fuck do muslims fear alcohol so much?
They're only one heartbeat away from their nigger chimp brothers. That's why their women have to dress up like tents with eye slits, to prevent uncontrollable raping.

Alcohol makes them take that extra step and cross over into the animal kingdom.

Look buddy if you think I haven't been told about all of these before and if you think these aren't Confucius level bullshit based on tea leafs reading then you're deluded. Also, pro tip, there's no scientifically accurate description of embryology in the Koran.

Here's what God should have done: send the same fucking message in different languages to different parts of the world all at the same time. Or better yet, don't fuck it up in the first place and force us to rely on all this horseshit """evidence""" lest we all go to hell forever.

I'm so sick of this fucking dick wad it's not even funny.

>To disprove the trinity all we have to do is establish the qualities of God and see if the Christian conception of God matches those attributes. Does God die for example? No he does not, well that knocks out the Christian "god" immediately. Does God defecate?

Islamic proofs everyone.

I don't even know what to say to that. I'm not worthy of this level of Islamic knowledge. I'll go burn my math books now.

They think dogs are dirty. Bringing dogs inside a house is considered haram but they're fine with leaving dogs outside.

so true

They already gets raised to behave like animals you throw alcohol in there and everything will go to shit.

/thread

stop lying

Well you haven't presented any valid refutations of my arguments.

God can not die and still be God. Death is a quality of a created being, not the creator. Defecation is a low quality of a created being that is dependent on food to maintain sustenance. God is not in need of energy from food to stay alive. God is dependent upon nothing. That rules out God being any created dependent entity whether it's a cow, a dog, or a human being.

"In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him."

>God can not die and still be God.

Do you realize I'm not a Christian and don't give a shit about the trinity?

Do you realize there's no refutation to what I said about the validity of a single testimony? Mo is the only guy who heard what he said he heard. That's not valid enough to convict a single person of petty theft say much less to build a religion.

I mean I get it you're part of a cult and we're gonna have to kill you somehow.

They had a thread on here not to long ago that Krauts piss sitting down, and the he-cunts had the damn gall to say that peeing standing up like male human beings are supposed to do is uncivilized. Fuck da Chermans.

Good so you have definitely ruled out the doctrine of the trinity. Why are you saying Muhammad (SAWS) is the only testimony? What about the tens of thousands of people who embraced Islam in his time? What about the people who were eye witnesses to the miracles he performed by Allah's permission?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_of_Muhammad

And the prophets (peace and blessing upon them) who came before him testify to the veracity of monotheism. Well I hope you are guided to the truth bro, peace.

>Jesus will destroy the cross

ok

They don't, in my experience. Muslims drink beer and smoke weed etc. For some reason they won't break the rules for pork though. That's always off-limits.

>What about the tens of thousands of people who embraced Islam in his time?

You don't know what a testimony is.

>What about the people who were eye witnesses to the miracles he performed by Allah's permission?

Which is to say none. When asked to perform miracle or to see the angel, Muhammad told people to fuck off, as per the Koran.

>And the prophets (peace and blessing upon them) who came before him testify to the veracity of monotheism.

Self referential garbage. Muhammad himself told the stories of the previous """prophets""". It's all heresay.

>Well I hope you are guided to the truth bro, peace.

I hope you fuck off somewhere else and stop annoying the rest of the world with your cancer.

can understand it, pork is full of disease

Have you considered cooking food before eating it?

Well I linked you to the wiki which has the references to the hadtihs which show which of the companions of the prophet (SAWS) narrated each of the miracles they witnessed. Oh well only those whom Allah guides can be guided and those whom he has set astray cannot be led aright.

Yeah, who could not believe Wikipedia, right ?
Fuck off, muzzie.

Alcohol turns muslims gay, like, instantly. Three shots maximum and they'll be sucking each others cocks.

>I just corrected you
You didn't refute his claim you just made a different claim. Only an Arab could be so dumb. Confirmed for triggered Arab.