I'll take "Things that never happened" for $1,000 Alex

if i wanted to read twitter i'd go to fucking twitter

My 8 year old used to do this exact thing when he heard me yell "fucking nigger"

Not related to post but why does every mexican watch or have watched dbz. I love dbz myself but I've never met a mexican whos not obsessed with the show.

Slide thread

>bitch about Trump so much your child now assumes that every pejorative that crosses your lips is associated with him.
Terrible parenting, kid will most likely be end up hating her for being so hysterical about everything.

I have no idea what dbz is

kid could've probably stopped after "what is it?"

Came here to post this.

El drago ballo zeeo?

oh shit, it's kind of true. I've never watched a single episode but most of the poor people LOVE THAT SHIT.

Explanation is simple: Poor people grew up with no cable tv so they were forced to watch one of the 5 open channels and one of them used to transmit Dragon Ball Z almost 24/7.

TL;DR: If you meet a Mexican who loves DBZ he's probably a poor fag.

More likely he yelled “I didn’t do anything mommy” the absolute state of degeneracy to be swearing in front of children repeatedly

Imagine your mom was an anti-Trump hysterical liberal woman as a kid. Makes me sad just to think about it.

my son thinks he's white

lul

>swearing around your children

Imagine being so scared of Trump's presidency that you have to project your feelings on a made-up story about your six year old who probably doesn't even know who Trump is.
Liberals are pathetic.

mexicans and blacks really like dbz, and a lot of hispanics in general like anime, mostly bleach and other normie shit

Sadly, it's probably true. Every time something bad happens in her life, she swears and blames Trump, so her kid has come to expect it.

Did she respond to her child with something along the lines of: "No, dear. I was talking about you."?

>Explanation is simple: Poor people grew up with no cable tv so they were forced to watch one of the 5 open channels and one of them used to transmit Dragon Ball Z almost 24/7.

/ourspics/

This, they eat that shit up. I was having a spic helper ride with me the day before we made him a lead tech just to see what he knew and every time we were driving to a job sight he would watch the most weeb shit possible on his phone.

Son actually said: What is it? Is it me?

>Liberal parents swearing infront of their childeren and making them political during their early childhood
No that probably happened

WOKE
KIDS