German here with a message for all you Amerifats:

German here with a message for all you Amerifats:

YOUR (((bankers))) bank rolled the Bolshevik Revolution

YOU attacked Germany in WW1 which enabled the rise of the Soviet Union and directly led to WW2

YOU funded, armed, supported and allied with STALIN and (((BOLSHEVISM))) against your fellow Europeans

YOU "won" WW2 for Communism and (((International Financial Capitalism))), without

YOU enabled the ethnic cleansing and genocide of MILLIONS of Germans at the hands of Czechs, Poles and Russians, 11 million deported and at least 3 million massacred which does not even include the millions of civilians the allies directly killed

YOU enabled the Cold War and rise of communist China which killed over SIXTY MILLION people and almost lead to the EXTINCTION OF ALL LIFE ON EARTH

YOU created the (((liberal world order))) that enables white genocide while Germany went down in a fight to the death at your and the Bolshevik's hands

YOU took in, funded and enabled the (((Frankfurt School))) to network and teach when they were forced to flee the Reich where all their works and actions were banned and let them return to Germany where they kickstarted the marxist student revolts that capture this country to this day

YOU pressured Germany after the defeat in WW2 to take in all the Turks in that are in the country today

YOU are and your ally Saudi Arabia created Wahhabism against the secular pan-Arab governments which led to all the international terrorism in the world and wars in the middle east today - latest example: Syria

YOUR wars created all the refugees in the first place and took down Europe's wall against African immigrants that was Gaddafi

YOU funded the Taliban and Osama bin Laden

YOU created the laws by which Germans and other white Europeans are arrested for (((wrong think))) and which castrate Europe to this very day

>(((USA)))
>white
pic one and only one!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>YOU attacked Germany in WW1 which enabled the rise of the Soviet Union

Jesus christ this revisionism

I didn't even read the rest of your post

Remember when you funded American Fascist groups.

Stop.
Fucking.
Blaming.
Countries.

When EVERY country, INCLUDING YOURS AND MINE is run and controlled by the kikes.

Woke as fuck.
Checked. HH!

Based kraut.

Fuck yanks

Why can't you restore the German empire?

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

If by ((((YOU)))) you mean british kike bankers and shit, yea we know. We have guns and are waiting for the opportune moment. we coming to liberate y'all after then nuke/rape/burn israel

And by "YOU" you mean the kikes then you're right.
I do have to say though that it's our fault that we allowed those hook nosed rats into our country after they've been kicked out of hundreds of countries and for good reason. I wish we allied with the nazis during WW2 instead of fighting them.

britbong gets it

Germany literally funded and sent Lenin back to Russia in hopes that a Bolshevik uprising would knock them out of ww1 and it did.
Fuck off kraut kike

>Germany’s shipping of Lenin to Russia in order to promote communism, with an aim to causing the internal collapse of the Russian war effort, never happened.

Why are europeans so incredibly ignorant of history?

Nice 88. YOU declared war on us in ww2.

Seriously, it would have been impossible for congress to declare war on germany. You dumb motherfuckers.

> ethnic cleansing at the hands of Czechs, Poles

Forgot how Germans funded the Soviet revolution to knock Russia of ww1?

No, no, no Achmed. You get it wrong.

America DID those things, that's true. But you are currently in the process of DOING something much worse. Committing national suicide and making sure that a bunch of muslims have access to nukes in 30 years.

I can't stop the foolery of my country before I was born. But you refuse to stop the foolery of your country as it currently unfolds.

Fix Europe.

Can you remind me who invaded Poland first?

>let's go to war for poland and end up giving it to the soviets

>lets attack Poland with the communists and let the Soviets annex the eastern half

>German here
Achmed, put down the hookah for a moment and quit roleplaying - those kebabs are not making themselves, you know.

Poland really got royally screwed by every party in WW2

This. I hope the muricans will pay their toll after the great browning of murica. Once niggers and mexifags take control of USA, it will fall apart. No functioning state, no functioning defenses, no functioning health system, nothing.

That'll be the time when we strike. Murica, you think we forgot what you did to us in WW2? You shlomo-lickers wish.

We are coming for you

Yes
But they are currently better off now than most countries from either side despite their suffering last century

Sure, you cucks can't even stop Achmed from raping your women and taking over. Achmed is God's punishment for your past sins, eurotrash, and will be your undoing.

>implying Germany will be able to wage any kind of war when it's called Almanya and no blondes exist within its borders

>German here with a message for all you Amerifats:
>YOUR (((bankers))) bank rolled the Bolshevik Revolution

It was literally German Empire which gave gold to Lenin and arranged his travel to Russia

you mean the Bank of London

historically illiterate to say otherwise

less than 5%muzzies in germany.

meanwhile: 56% face in murica

It’s bait

>less than 5 percent muslim and they still have enough political pull to make your politicians jail your country over mean comments on islam
Just wait in 5 years when they are 10 percent, or in 10 years when they are a quarter of your population.
Hope you enjoy being forced to pray to Mecca

tldr and fuck off with your reddit spacing. kys Karl

This, Hans is getting cocky while his country has never done anything even remotely good for Europe.

>t.(((you)))

nigger

muzzies havent reached the 6 gorillion mark in germany. up until then, everything's fine here.

>everything's fine
Nah, you're shit.

Oh im sure everything is fine when Ahmed can rape your wife/daughter/son and get community service, while you get several months to years in prison for criticizing Islam or making a roman salute.
Fucking krautkike

Kraut blaming someone for Bolshevik Revolution

it would be much more satisfying to just watch them slowly disappear in the filth they contributed to create

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans

Really activates your almonds, huh? We can assume the number to be much higher due to many Americans denouncing their german heritage cause of the wars.

literally Mexicans 1.0

They aren't nearly as bad as mexicans though

I know. There's gonna be a lot of blood shed when we win this shithole back from the kikes and shills. I'm sorry brother. I truly am. We are helpless lemmings here.

literally waged a full scale war against anglo-saxon Americans

not as bad

YOU voted for Merkel.

The German migrants assimilated quickly though
The Mexicans don't and some are migrating to "annex" south western America into a new Mexican state.
Mexicans are complete shit

It's amazing how American Jews managed to elect Angela Merkel over and over again.

Nigga they didn't want to,they were forced by the jews.

And had their asses soundly kicked, as American troops eventually sacked Mexico City itself in retaliation.

Jews took over the country in 1913 with the creation of the fed. the last president who tried to stop them was JFK and Mossad killed him. those parasites have control over a powerful host.

based brit bro

I love the US but I don't love the fact that we are nothing more than a zionist puppet state.

The creation of the European Union and the way it's currently being run is just as bad as, if not worse than, anything America has done to Europe. Germany, through its own hubris, has tried to conquer Europe 3 times, and the first two times resulted in more white European deaths than anything America will ever muster in its entire history. I can only imagine what sort of hellish dystopia Europe will descend to once the European Union inevitably fails and what sort of ridiculous chauvinistic political reaction Germans will eventually have when they realise how fucked their country is.

if anybody is to blame it's the jews. they want us to hate each other and not them

>if anybody is to blame it's the jews.

Sup Forums in a nutshell. Imagine if there were no Jews left, who would you find to blame?

Trial & error. Hopefully we get it right this time around.

Aint white but im no kike

No one the world would prefect :D

Oh shit, we would have to look upon ourselves. Oh wait, we still have niggers left, let´s blame them!

There would still be muslims

Gypsies

The biggest resource America steals from the rest of the planet is intelligence. So much so the 20 to 30 million illegal flood has had only marginal impact on IQ where a lot of countries have had extreme brain drain.

Close OP, nice bait though. You forgot (((we))) stole a bunch of your womenz... Getting close to a we wuz kangz line there. Fix your shit.

The negros. Checkmate obama leaf.

Just get them out of Europe and let them kill each other in the middle east no one would care unless it's Syrians

I stopped reading at Your bankers. Dont remember rothchilds being Amrican maybe warburg or rockefeller but those kikes tend stick together.

There would be no need to blame, fuck off kike loving leaf

>thinking they will leave the West willingly or peacefully
A millennia of Islamic conquest battles have taught you nothing i suppose

Meanwhile, the Germans are being controlled by a continent wide bank, which is run by the same people OP is moaning on about.

The Euro is so great that some countries are looking to get out of it.

>Puppets
my sides, mother fuckers here need to own this shit. Ignorance has enabled arrogance.

Meh fuck it. I hope the goddamn world turns brown. Fuck everybody.

i thought merkel banned Sup Forums for thought crimes OP

sage

I can only imagine what live must be as a American. You see your country going to hell and instead of trying to change your people's way and recognising your mistakes you just blame everyone else around you. Do you not recognise how pathetic this is?

Now with no jews around we can make Christian death sqauds and make them leave.

Tramps and thieves.

Some countries are being created to get out of it?
>nice flag

I would say the same about Europe times 100.

>promoting infighting
gee, who would make those kind of posts

keep in mind that /real/ pol users use 1-2 lines to get their opinion across

>All the Americucks in this thread trying to pin their shitty interventionism on everybody else

sometimes when the shoe fits

I don't blame anything other than ourselves. I don't believe in any of these dumb consipiracies, I believe in facts. Fact is that boomers accidently made a critical mistake and we have to fix it now.

Go back to krautchan int you fucking spastic

>YOU attacked Germany in WW1 which enabled the rise of the Soviet Union and directly led to WW2
US entered war in 1917 you fucking retard.

I'm German by blood and american because this is where my parents decided to have me..

Would have fought for Germany in WWII 100%

based truth

>US funded Frankfurt school
Nigger there are jews in the US too. German jews funded that shit as hard as ours did.

Why am I even saying this? You are a shill, trying to divide and conquer.
KYS

Literally agree
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Yeah it's totally the US's fault that Wilhelm thought it'd be a brilliant idea to let Lenin go back to Russia because he wanted to destabilize the eastern front.

None of this can be denied. Everyone on Sup Forums should know that Amerikwa has been a Jewish rat's nest since the early 1900s.

Gott mit uns.

(((USA))) and (((Britain))) are biggest geopolitical cancers of the globe. But they are so arrogant that they don't even understand what kind of mess they created.Your governments were not your friends,do you heard that Burgers and Bongs?

Anglos have always been the most reasonable, even-handed bunch.

Only problem is appeasing Jews too much.

>Remember when you funded American Fascist groups.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

killing the host doesn't kill the parasite. the jew will just move to a new host.

TO be fair, it did destabilize the front.

Im sorry

YOU kill my whole family and another 6 million innocent Jews. Because YOU where stupid uneducated and needed to blame someone.. YOU are no different than a liberal snowflake.

This is pretty fucking hilarious. Yuros are nothing but pathetic, whiny faggots refusing to take responsibility for or fix their own problems

>Europe's wall against African immigrants that was Gaddafi
The real icing on the cake
>YOU created the laws by which Germans and other white Europeans are arrested for (((wrong think))) and which castrate Europe to this very day
Wait, I misspoke

>fascist
Really successful movement:
Hitler: suicide
Mussolini: hung from a lamppole
Tojo: hung by the neck until dead

Nothing like flying a loser's flag.

You one of the Germans from the thread yesterday? Bavaria looks pretty nice.

This

>all those lies
Someone is looking to shift blame.