>ITT: prediction thread

lol

I think with crooked hillary gone, the retards will vote for sanders.

It would have been believable if you didn't include the blue Georgia and blue Arizona meme.

also
>another old cunt, even more out of touch with the average person than Hillary, will work this time

what makes you think north carolina will be blue? are you a fucking idiot? when was it blue in the last 30 years? also nevada and arizona are red same with georgia and virginia

going by the last elections results illinois ohio are also red now

if your wonder how this is well allow me to explain. the left actively want people to be poor so they can get more union support. not so they can do things for unions just so they have mindless drones voting dem. but the economic fabric of the country is a gradient. as they make things worse to make more people poor others become homeless. there is a funny thing where people in soup kitchens poison people with potassium nitrate aka salt peter. it builds in their bodies and they die eventually vecause its nt water soluble. some one decades ago started a rumor that it would make the men impotent but regardless of how many times they prosecute people for manslaughter others still do it. like 12 times in cali alone over 3 decades. so the left just die off and even with new generations replacing some they are simply outnumbered and will be for at least 20 years. obama didnt win in 2008 or 2012. it was affirmative action on a international level that the united states had to let a non white win 2 times and they gave it to the same guy. all western nations face this or they have to let a woman win as president / prime minister . some un agenda bullshit

ahahahahaha, didn't know this was a YLYL thread

If Trump withdraws from NAFTA, MN, WI, MI, OH, and PA are GUARANTEED to vote for him. GA and AZ are not turning blue regardless, and neither is NC to be honest.

NH was virtually a tie and with the economic growth Trump has turned in plus the NAFTA stuff and anti-elite sentiment there, I bet he wins there. VA is probably staying blue, and so is CO and NV.

Attached is my "Trump Withdraws from NAFTA" map.

Bamo

North Carolina was blue in 2008, though.

delusion

>NH was virtually a tie
And don't forget there's evidence of voter fraud, which led to Democrat victories here. We allow same day registration, and also allow you to vote with an out of state ID (fucking retarded) for people that just moved here. BUT you're required to get NH lisence within 60 days of moving to the state. There was over 6,000 same day registrations, of them just over 1,000 have obtained a NH ID, or registered a car here leaving over 5,000 unaccounted for. The republicans lost a Senate seat by a little over 2,000 votes.
New Hampshire is almost a right leaning libertarian state, no income tax, no sales tax, nothing like that. We also have a very, "leave me the fuck alone, and I'll leave you the fuck alone" mind set. If we were as blue as everyone makes us out to be, we certainly wouldn't have some of the most lax gun laws in the country. We are surrounded by democrat run states though, and with same day registration with out of state ID, it makes voter fraud VERY easy.

>Demoshits
>winning

lmao

picking warren is similar mistake to picking clinton

>Florida
>red

mass influx of Puerto Rican voters coming soon

>GA
>PA
>blue

anything but webb is a mistake and i know deep down it'll never happen cause neither side wants someone competent

>blue Florida
Yeah, no. The only blue voters are illegal and can't the Miami/orlando/jacksonville city cucks, and the UF cucks. They are dwarfed by other voters here and stick to their containment cities

I definitely agree with this, but I think VA and NM will be the two most interesting ones.

New Mexico went 48-40-9 (D-R-L). If the GOP pass voter ID or somehow manage to deter illegals from voting, the Democrat count will be down a couple points. By 2020 the people that voted for Johnson as a "protest vote" will see Trump as a perfectly decent choice. I think New Mexico could actually go either way (provided Johnson isn't the Libertarian nominee since NM is his home state).

As for Virginia, I think the Virginia electorate are shifting to the right. The gubernatorial election looks like it will go to Ed Gillespie (Republican). If he's successful and gets Republicans out in 2020 and converts a few dems, Trump will take Virginia.

Regardless, both 2018 and 2020 will be a slaughter for the Democrats. On top of that, RBG and Kennedy will have retired or died by 2020 and be replaced.

NC being blue?

Gonna have to try again.

Pennsylvania and Michigan depend on if Democrats can get another candidate who excites Niggers, them staying home in 2016 cost them both those states.

Prepare your anus for the new voters from Puerto Rico. We love Puerto Rico.

Add Virginia to that and Trump gets 333

Lots of them don't vote and the ones who do are more likely to vote Republican than Mexicans. Florida's Hispanics aren't as bad as they are in the Southwest. That being said, we still need to lower the number of them living here.

t. Tampa Bay resident

Virginia will be blue for the rest of time. Northern Virginia is a liberal stronghold and an extension of D.C. It is also the area with the highest population density in the state and this is weighted the most heavily when determining the states color.

t. cucked Virginian

In three years, Trump will have won over millions of people on the fence who bought the bullshit in 2016 that he'd be a tyrant/demagogue/racist/joke-celebrity-candidate/insane/etc. Because let's face it, he definitely isn't any of those even in Sup Forums would want him to be.

He will also add many Generation Z supporters who will be able to vote for the first time in their life. They will be a "Trump Youth" like how the 1980s had a "Reagan Youth."

The only ones who'll vote for the Democrats are the screeching, histrionic, violent, race-gender-sexuality obsessed minority. I used to think that he'll lose the bluest of states like Vermont and Massachusetts, but even people in those states will be tired of the extreme left, especially given the fact that they have to deal with them more than people in a state like West Virginia The only strong Democratic 'state' will be Washington D.C because of its high black population, but it'll be the best GOP performance in that city.

California will go red once they're forced to institute proper voter ID laws. There are millions of Republican voters in Cali, many of whom didn't bother voting in 2016 because there was no point. New York will go red because upstate and Long Island and Staten Island are already red, and will go redder. There are also many people in NYC (the ones who aren't frothing at the mouth leftists) who will realize that Trump really is pretty decent at the very least. The New England states will go red because of young Trumpyouth voters in college rebelling against their leftist caretakers.

and I'm making this thread from the perspective of someone who lives in NYC. I know a few who are already realizing Trump is actually not as bad as they thought.

And I also know quite a few people born in 1995-1998 (considered Gen Z by some) who voted for Trump in New York fuckin City

I live in Puerto Rico, is basically welfare island. I'm pretty sure they'll be voting dem.