How can people enjoy these ? Why am i not enjoying these

How can people enjoy these ? Why am i not enjoying these

By listening to the inner little girl

Because you're not old or depressed enough to need anime codeine?

>why am I not enjoying these

Maybe because anime isn't for you. Whatever you do, the undustry will continue to produce anime like this and there's nothing you can't do about it.

don't watch these

anime isn't for you
sorry

The better one of theses are

Yuri Yuri (season 2 is better)
K-On! (season 2 is better)
Non Non Biyori

i like the one with the lolis

Nichijou is too deep for me

>Better ones

>Yuru Yuri
>K-On!
The humor made me cringe in these, they weren't boring, because things were happening in every episode, but watching them was a chore. It weren't comfy, it was a little bit painful to watch. Can't speak for NNB because i haven't watched it.

>"The humor made me cringe in these"
>hasn't seen NNB

Fuck off back to wherever you came from

Left is good, right is trash.

The jokes were bad, tell me how can you express your displeasure when you hear a bad joke that was intended to make you laugh or smile.
Also
>crossboarder boogeyman
It's not like i expected much from you anyway.

In that list there are 3 of the best anime ever.

3 true masterpieces, some great and a few good ones.

And then a few mediocre and forgettable anime.

they let me pretend that I have friends, now shut up

Gosick is moeshit? I thought it was some gothloli solving mysteries

Nichijou isn't moeshit

You thought right. Whoever made that chart is full of shit.

>masterpieces
Now i'm even more confused. I guess these shows can be great for these who like cute things but how can anyone say that anything from this list was a masterpiece ?

It's probably an edit.

sheekyubu belongs on the left

Become cold and bitter inside like the rest of us. Only then you can enjoy the sweet things

Accurate.

It's just a prank, no one likes these.

You didn't watch GuP did you? Because its a far cry from simple moe.

So you're saying that threads full of fanart and stuff were just an ironic trickeryI like that

GuP: 9/10
Love Lab: 8.5/10
Sora no Woto: 9/10
K-On!: 8/10
Shirobako: 9/10
Non Non Biyori: 8/10

If you don't like any of these you maybe don't like anime.

Tari Tari 5/10
GuP 6/10
K-On! 7/10
Yuru Yuri 9/10
Shirobako 8/10
NNB 6/10
Sakura Trick 3/10
Hyouka 8/10
Nichijou 8/10
KinMoza 4/10
Gosick 8/10
Sora no Woto 9/10
Love Lab 7/10
Vividred Operation 4/10

Some of the shows on the list have very good character development and direction, maybe you just dont like slice of life or something idk

So people only watched vividred for the ass and tits right?

Gosick was pretty decent. Could've been better but I definitely wouldn't call it bad.

>Yuru Yuri 9/10

>Girls und Panzer
Top tier good.
>Tari Tari
Was fun.
>Hyouka
Was also fun.
>SnW
I liked it.
>Nichijou
Was fun too.
>Love Lab
Pissed off /u/ and was great.

Pretty much. Great assservice but not much else.

I watched it for the family bonding

The fanservice was the only thing it had going for it in the first place. The story was beyond retarded and the characters were nothing more then 1-dimensional placards for that benefit. The fact I remember there being fans of the series when it was airing trying to compare it to Nanoha still tickles me dumb.

>Why am i not enjoying these
Because you're a Sup Forumsermin.

>sheekyubu
What is the actual name?

5/10 taste

A good SOL feels like 'people watching'. If you're an individual who enjoys observing things and people exist as they are, then you'll probably enjoy watching fictional people with good chemistry have conversations with each other.

If you're an individual who needs constant action or "fantasy" storytelling because you think fiction shouldn't be about "mundane life" or something, simply look elsewhere.

>shitpost lasts one hour and receives 42 replies
Whatever happened to "report and ignore," Sup Forums?

Because you are try hard, the type of person who watch Mouretsu Pirates and expect it to be an action anime not comfy sol about highschool space captain, bitch about realism in GuP but not Fury, or actually use Shirobako as argument in discussion about industry.

Work on your bait/10

What if the only reason I watch anime is to pretend that I'm the little girl?

>Shirobako
>moeshit

I used to use the term moeshit for cgdct before that was a well recognized genre. So to me it feels wrong to place stuff like Shirobako, Girls und Panzer and Hyouka in this group, because I still think about the term as a synonym for the cgdct genre.

The anime in the picture represent many different genres, so unless the gender of the characters matter to you, it's a bit strange that you don't like any of them. Unless you only like hardcore action?

The ones I've seen:
>cgdct
K-on
Yuru Yuri
Non Non Biyori
Kiniro Mosaic
Sora no Woto
>drama
Tari Tari
[Shirobako???]
>sports
Girls und Panzer
>"comedy"
Nichijou
>mystery
Hyouka

You might want to look at op picture.

Because they're simple shows that make you feel relaxing when watching them.

It's not hard to enjoy them unless you're overthinking it.

Nothing wrong with that. Fiction is also fun to live through. In fact, I think it's in fiction that I feel the most real.

I don't like most of them but watching NNB made me realise that someday I want to have a daughter I can protect and take pride in

What's the one with the girls holding guns?

>someday
You can always start now

It has the title written on the poster.

so why wouldn't I watch or interact with my actual family/friend circle if I enjoy that kind of stuff?

Sora no Woto taught me not to be a warmongering dickhead

Not if most of them are brain dead liberals and commies.

Because real people suck

Congratulations OP, you are not a virgin loser

FTFY

Are your friends/family going to be there in the same room as you all the time? You don't take breaks from seeing people? Ever just sit in a cafeteria and just scanned the room? Looked out a window and watched people's small mannerisms as they pass by and chat?

I just like watching people be. Even when I am with my friends I am just watching them be the majority of the time (mainly because I'm a poor communicator, honestly).

>how can you express your displeasure

I usually don't, if something's not funny I just don't laugh and I move on because I'm not autistic.

Also crossboarders aren't a boogeyman, they are a real threat user.

exactly

Must put penis inside Kanata-chan!

Courier will shoot you!

Hyouka,K-on and So Ra No Wo To

NNB > Keion

NNB is very overrated.

NNB is the greatest CGDCT since Azumanga.

Sora no woto was fine, I just watched because I liked the aesthetic of the town and castle
I didn't finish Nichijou because I got bored but liked the wacky stuff

I don't think 25 is that old, and I am not even depressed, pretty much a normalfag functioning member of society besides the fact I have watched around 700-800 anime.

These kinds of series are a great way to relax after working at a boring office all day though when you just want something easy and light hearted.

Maker of original pic here, I changed my mind on K-ON and would replace it with something recent like New Game