Is Felix woke?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iMJ6BaWdi9s?t=224
youtu.be/rgSr1NkFV-g?t=23
youtu.be/jVSRPrf6SoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you dumbass he's being silly

Don't use the term "woke", even ironically.

2woke

>not using "red pilled"
Also ive not watched the video but its pewdiepie so its probably "muh shit tier memes" bullshit

Pewds is becoming more aryan by the second. The dude looks and talks like fuckin Ragnar off Vikings.

He is a Chad, so naturally he doesn't want to get cucked by Illuminati Jews

pajeet

Pewdie pie is on a fvking terror right now with the red pills.

Kek God bless him.

OUR GUY

glad you enjoyed the new upload guys!

håll käften pajeet

>88
Woke senpai.

he is former depressed teenager who got lucky to be born handsome, so he became famous and relatable for kids at the same time. He isn't any ''Chad''

It's like Murdoch, Murdoch is coming true.
Felix, if you're reading this I just want to say congratulations on all your success.

normies try to understand a sociopath, find him slightly sociopathic and meme him as a reptilian.

zuckerberg is clear sociopath. spent youth trying to understand people and social interaction, even took psychology in college, but also took computer science (easy for spectrum sociopaths), betraying his true brain chemistry.

woke enough thats hes a great gateway to redpilling

as kids become raised more and more by the internet its important that we control the flow of memes and information

F-felix?!

Digits of truth

It would be time for him to eat the red pill and start making some babies.

Make a video where you revisit Amnesia: The Dark Descent and see how it holds up today, Pewds.

If this is your, stick your finger in your mouth on your next vid

wew felix

I'm mirin pewds hair, what'd you think he asks for when at the barbers?

that was a great game, i'll add it to the list

i must be colorblind or something. the "previous video" red doll doesn't look red to me at all.

S H A D I L A Y

Felix, if you're really here, do a trap episode

Felix why didn't you mention all the Facebook posts?

Someone have them?

He's just following the memes like most of today's Sup Forums unfortunately. Please leave.

2 POORIUS

>you in 3 years when she decides to find somebody who will give her their seed
Make the fucking babies you faggot

Photoshop?

Zuckerberg is a fucking lizard man

He steals enough content from /wsg/ to at least get a residual dosage of redpill.

watch the video

Felix if you're reading this, god bless you man

I would accept Felix as my Führer if he wanted to start a worldwide nationalistic revolution.

Poo woke

everyone who responded to this post is retarded
yeah me too

the "previous video" screenshot doesn't show the red doll on the right (it's not one of those on the shelf). if you watch the previous video and the new ones you can see the red doll was indeed moved on the shelf

My scanner can't pick up his power level, he's hiding it, I don't know how far it goes. What's going on?

the reptillian thing is an interested redpill for pewdiepie to make jokes about but tons of other stuff on youtube not being discussed - pizzagate, sandyhook, 911, boston bombing, vegas, wikileaks emails incl. those between delonge re UFO's + podesta, clinton foundation, milabs, what's going on in antartica? flat earth? tons more content... he could just innocently shine a light on them and question them...

if it's you leave only the red doll on the shelf in your next video

What else is there besides the memes?
The 50+ non happenings in a day? the terror attacks in timbuk fuken nowhere? the 300 Drumpf is done, it's over for him?
WHAT ELSE IS THERE user!

Who gives a shit about discount h3h3?

Ah I see. Thank you Ireland, it's good to know I'm not colorblind.

time stamp

I don't know but I've been trying to get my account erased for 2 years. I'm on my 22nd 30 day ban. Doesn't make sense.

n-nani?

never said he would be anyone, just said he's glad

you know damn well he was trying to larp as pewdiepie.

if its you put the red doll up your cute swedish anus next video

It should be pretty obvious that he browses Sup Forums at this point

Why didn't you mention theeeeese????

Reeeeeeeeee

F - felixxxxx noooooo

Its the same fucking figurine you fucking retards, he plays with the chroma key in every video, just check the headphones.

How stupid can Sup Forums be?

sssuckerberg definable slithers around in the uncanny valley.

The redpill wasn't complete ahhhhhhhhhh

Felix I luuuuve yohuuuuu

it's what you read into it

its a amazing to me, that this guy makes millions of dollars doing this shit..

Im flabbergasted, if you will.

you may in fact be retarded. check the colors on the one that was originally on the right. it was moved to the left.

Whenever someone uses this term I immediately disregard anything they say as the ramblings of a drug-addled nigger.

Zuckerberg is the most unsettling man on the planet.
The greenish skin, the freakish look in the eyes, the autism beyond any I have ever witnessed.

Horrifying

check on the right.

youtu.be/iMJ6BaWdi9s?t=224
youtu.be/rgSr1NkFV-g?t=23

Sure buddy

>daily pewdiepie thread

What happened with BG Kumbi? I bet Pewdiepie killed him too.

Is he a TransWoke?

?

huh does england really have so shitty internet?

This. No way he is human

He's referencing "Bombard's Body Language," which is a woman who's right/alt-right leaning. Go check out some of her videos. PewDiePie is awake

if hes watching bombards body laungage channel oh yes hes woke

yeah, I'm sure a guy who has tons of videos of him using Sup Forums and has turned right wing and seent he destruction of his country does not also post on Sup Forums

That's just would not make any sense at all. It's just not logical. There is no connection there. Hillary is not a criminal.

I agree. Truly woke comment.

how can channel which is just analyzing body language have any political stand?

>PewDiePie is awake
no shit, it's early evening in england

she is alt right leaning and exposes lying in people like comey and hillary

Felix if you are reading this, laser off those degenerate tattoos with your billions.

You are a disgrace to our swedish ancestors!

You are a public figure to the youth and you are advocating inking up your white skin.
Only subhumans put on ink to cover their imperfections and self disgust.

ss blood group tattoos?

>88
So when are you going back to Sweden and declare yourself Riksledare?

Like says, she analyzes people who she sees as enemies of the right.

i'm convinced that image was made and is spread by (((journos))) trying to concoct another hitpiece

Let me team up with you

her videos are mostly either people caught up in current big news scandals or donor requests

>meme flag
>meme shitpost
>still responding to obvious b8 anyways

>Zuck is a lizard
>Bombard's Body Language

Felix truly is /ourguy/

You can see him on Sup Forums in some of his videos. But no, it would be too big of a stretch for him to wander over to Sup Forums during the spicy US election last year. You're absolutely right.

Zucctile will be arbitrary in 3 years
youtu.be/jVSRPrf6SoA