Canada Yes!

Having butt sex in public is okay if you're gay.
thestar.com/news/gta/2017/10/29/tickets-withdrawn-after-morality-raids-in-etobicokes-marie-curtis-park.html
>The withdrawal of charges against about a dozen men caught up in Toronto police’s “Project Marie” operation in Marie Curtis Park last year has again called into question the thinking behind the plan, which critics say was homophobic.
>“People use parks for many reasons that might not be considered ‘public’ or aligned with mainstream public values,” said Jonathan Valelly, a member of Queers Crash the Beat, a collective of queer and trans people “invested in police accountability and challenging the violence of the criminal justice system.”

>Valelly highlighted that closeted individuals may not necessarily feel safe, for example, in a neighbourhood designated as a gay village, where many other gay individuals meet.

>“People actually cruise in public parks because we live in a homophobic society,” he said, “which means going to places marked as gay in the public sphere, such as a gay bar or gay area of town, is not necessarily safe for people, or comfortable for people, psychically or physically. . . . Gay men and men who have sex with men are a resilient bunch, who will find each other in a way that doesn’t really bother anyone else.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Western_civilization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

>state sanctioned pickle parks
my sides

Is there any hope for us, NA bro?

I welcome the Muslims at this point. I want to join them in throwing gays off buildings.

my sides

heard about some gay couple in Portsmouth who were fucking in a public park, like full BDSM Sup Forums shit.

>the police couldn't arrest them because leftie fags would call them homophobes

/thread

and banning women from driving. theyre seriously brainless behind the wheel

They’re a slave caste. Inferior mentally and physically.

I dont mind gays, faggots are the real problem.

I had a gay teacher for home econ. You really couldnt tell, if you talked to him you might assume he is just a midde aged man who never got married. A guy who spends his weekends working on his house and drinks whiskey in the evening.

I only found out he was gay when fat christian wiggly puff called him out in class.

ah yes the oppressive society in canada is at it again

Cancer hides in plain sight. Your point?

I don't even have words for it

I knew a faggot
full lisp and everything
He was an okay guy because he didn't take his sexuality all that seriously, he was gay and flaming, but he wasn't a bitch about it and could be the butt of a joke

As a nigger to a black man, is a faggot to a gay man.

Keep the gay, shoot the faggot. This comes from a gay guy, sick of this degenerate shit everywhere. I give it 5 more years before femnazis make it okay to fuck right on the pavement.

If you're American, I'm sure you've noticed that Mormons tend to end up massively degenerate because as a way to rebel against their parents. Muslim kids in western countries have the same problem, if not a worse one.

Dude, who cares if they keep it to themselves and are productive members of society.

Cuck

Fuck off already with your "not all gays are bad!" bullshit. Everyone one of them engages in degenerate sex fetishes. Gays are also more likely to do drugs, molest children and suffer from mental illnesses. There are no good gays!

wow that picture is kind of racist, i dont see any white men there, just spic, poo and nig. well done.

>listening to your Dr Dre beats ear buds while butt banging your butt pirate butt buddy in gay canadian public.

WE NEED ANOTHER WALL

>Gay men and men who have sex with men

wut?

As a former practising homo this shit makes me sick
No one is born gay, but no one chooses to be gay, and this vile revolting PROPAGANDA makes it so difficult for young men who want to reject the tendencies resulting of their early development. Young gay men need encouragement and healthy advice from older men who are straight, preferably not reformed gays, and aren't retarded

agree

>Gay men and men who have sex with men

Isis is too kind to them.

Just because you fucked your friend in the butt doesn't mean that you're gay, nor does it make your friend gay. Prostate stimulation is likely the most hetero thing two men could do. It just sucks that fags had to take that from us..

GTFO kike shill

don't you see, goy? everything is subjective in 2017. we have killed objectivity outside of our leftist circles and propaganda.

What kind of degeneracy is that. Always fags displaying their perversion publicly and finding excuses to do so. I mean, be a fag, for all you want, I am not in position to judge, as Repressing tranny but please, keep your sex life private.

this better be tongue in cheek. if you take another dick in your ass, not dildos or toys, but an actual dick at that point it's objectively gay. now there's levels of gayness but still, it's gay. just own up to it rather than drive us all nuts with the mental gymnastics.

>men who have sex with men

They floated this one around 10 years ago, as a wink to black men "on the down-low," I believe

I'm starting to hate west more and more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture
>Western culture, sometimes equated with Western civilization, Occidental culture, the Western world, Western society, European civilization, or Judeo-Greco-Christian civilization
>Judeo-Greco-Christian civilization
>Judeo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Western_civilization
>The civilizations of Classical Greece, Ancient Rome, and Ancient Israel are considered seminal periods in Western history
>Ancient Israel

>self-bumping
Fag
>Canada
Toronto

Don't tell me they're really gonna try to push this shit. There were a few fags over at Gamefaqs that I used to debate who seriously believed that you can be straight and have gay sex....

wtf... why did Hitler have to lose.

this, bedroom and internet only.

I'm not the one taking it up the butt, I just happen to often help out a good friend of mine who has prostate cancer.

that's not accurate. yeah the rates are higher but that doesn't mean all are bad and infected and shit. grow up. homosex used to be tolerated, problem is now it's encouraged.

I want to get out of here but I don't want to give up on the good European families that built all of this for zionist demons to shit all over

Conflicted

This. It's only gay if the balls are touching. You used to know this, Sup Forums.