/smex/ - American South and Southwest, Mexico General

This is a thread for the discussion of affairs that affect primarily the American south and southwest and Mexico. Post all things that are related to the topic, that pertain to the politics and diplomacy of the regions. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Virginia_Colony
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump should annex Mexico

We don't need more democrats voting for gibs.

Fuck off

He is not going to give them citizenship status, retard

Fuck off
Just give us the Blueprints for the wall and kill NAFTA

hola, how come these gringos wont give us free bumps eh? no mas anti-amexicanism ese, we'll get em after the siesta

Do you just find a flag and wonder how that could happen, that how this works?

This, ese. We need to put these yankee bastard gringo kikes in their place

He spended manny hours in MS Paint making that flag just for this thread

Reminder to filter this fucking shitskin

That flag is a disgrace. General Lee's flag has 13 stars for a reason you historically ignorant faggot.

Thats a flag, a real problem in the southwest is a lack of peyote buttons where the hell are the peyotes? I need some for my spririt n shit

Because something like that hasn't happened in the past?

Sounds like you're the retard.

Why would we want all of their problems?

Why? Is somebody huritng your snowflakey safespace?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rico

No, it doesn't sound like that at all

fuck off chicano

Fuck off indio.
They will push for citizenship, trust me. If Trump is to annex any nation with non-whites then non-whites must have their citizenship revoked, either that or spics must be considered "white" again and hopefully they will become non-degenerate and passive as they were before the 60s

honestly this. a 2000 mile long border wall is not very likely. much easier to build a 600 mile wall

I’m moving to the Phoenix area in January. How does one procure some fine white powder (not for me; going to plant on my manager and get him fired)?

That is the ugliest fucking flag I think I will ever see in my life

Agreed. Drive the shitskins 20 miles south of the Panama Canal.

Tfw mestizo subhuman can't resist white Mexican cock, feels good man

Southern California

OP what do you suggest the latino community reacts to the overwhelming islamic community threatening to take over the once latino community that recently replaced the once white community? I mean in San Diego of course. We see a large variety of Latin influenced stores and languages by the number of Muslims continue to grow. How do we prevent their culture to overtake ours?

>American South and Southwest, Mexico
Dont fucking include in this. The American South is not to be roped in with your shit.

Dixie and Mexico should only be mentioned together if it involves our eternal bro Emperor Maximilian or us annexing them Golden Circle style.

Maximilian was based, fuck I hate that indio faggot Juarez so much

We drive those sandniggers out like we did the niggers in LA

Maximilian was a bit of a romantic. He wasn’t the strongest figure, but he was Saint-like with his people
On the other hand, it seems like Juárez did not wanted to kill him, but needed to in order to show strength. Still, he wanted to sell the north to the US and was only stopped because of the US Civil war
>tfw these are the only faces in your phone

Maximilian was a good man and Mexico would be a better place today if he stayed in power. He was also rather popular with Dixie's aristocracy while northern states hated him. The Knights of the Golden Circle even originally wanted Maximilian to rule an empire that stretched from Virginia to northern South America with Havana as the capital.

>Dixies liked him
What? Explain, please
Monarchism in Mexico could use some help

One example:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Virginia_Colony
We were friends.

Some of it was vain hope. Dixie hoped by supporting Maximilian we could get on Napoleon III's good side and Mexico and France would come to our aid against the north. Dixie in fact tried to sell the idea to Maximilian that he needed us if he wanted to stay in power otherwise the yanks would overthrow him. We weren't wrong either. The north was heavily against Juarez being replaced by Maximilian and supported republican efforts in Mexico. That said Maximilian was more liberal than Dixie liked at times but he was a true friend until the end like the New Virginia Colony.

I should also add Maximilian actually really wanted a CSA/Mexican Empire alliance and was trying to sell the idea to Napoleon III but Napoleon didn't want to anger the union and Mexico was becoming unpopular in France.

Don't look the glorious Southwest with those rural and suburban retards

Noice, [Name of the southern states union] and the third Empire should be friends to keepneach other from Yankee controll
>Strong Mexican goverment means no more migrants
>No migrants means one less problem for the south and one less reason to fight each other
>Friendship means cooperation
>Cooperation means strength
If only, have I found an ally in the most unlikely place on earth?

/hotsauce/ general?

Sadly Dixie and Mexico's relations have soured since the American Civil War. I think that could change with the right movements in both areas though.

I guess this settles it then; we're allies

If we were to stop lumping white hispanics with indios and also stop calling literal mestizo mongrels "white hispanic" to avoid confusion, we could get rid of a lot of the divide between white spics and WASPs. Mexico and the South could find a prosperous future though, that is certain

A cheap way of getting the South’s sympathy is by realizing that there are certain elements in Mexico that are problematic, and that one way they affect us is my invaiding our WONDERFUL neighbor and fucking up our relations. Attacking ignorance and mediocrity will be good for both the South and Mexico
Now we need a way of disposing of them
I ponky promise not to ever laid claim over Texas. Is Calli ok, tho?

>Is Calli ok, tho?
Yes, then we can send all the degenerates in TJ there and TJ will be an aryan paradise

I’m from Tj...

we just need to invade and take over mexico. it solves everyone's problems

mexicans have proven for over 100 years they can't run their own country.

so we need to invade and bring them freedom and democracy

who is with me

I am.
Mexicans are honorary Aryans so those who fight for the cause may remain

White Hispanics usually can go around America without anyone blinking. In fact many Americans will be surprised if you claim to be Mexican and don't look mestizo.

We'll volunteer one of your neighbors as a containment zone. I'm sure Guatemala won't mind if we toss them over there then build the biggest wall possible.

All of Central america is Mexican Clay
Imagine the monopoly on tourism we would have

>I'm sure Guatemala won't mind if we toss them over there then build the biggest wall possible
A good amount of indios from Mexico are white well rounded citizens compared to the mongrels that inhabit their shithole already.