SPIES NAMES AND ADDRESSES.zip 84 MB

mediafire.com/file/vkdqduqjd8gbt77/SPIES NAMES AND ADDRESSES.zip

Anyone gonna download it?

No

OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? IM ON THE LIST

Just take a look at this!

Someone take one for the team ppl

>Honeypot

Winnie the Pooh wouldn't be dumb enough to click that link.

downloading, got nothing important on this computer anyways.

It's safe (we use good software at work in case some Trumpsucker tries to shut us down). It's just some idiot Trump supporter doxxing journalists again.

don't execute any PDF or WORD docs without a sandbox/Virtual machine environment. Even images can be IP loggers.

Be smart

literally ALL vulnerable files, don't execute or run ANY of these, jackasses.

bump

Open it and post the contents so fuckers like will squirm when we find his masters

Inveracious, and indicative of bum banditry

Why not? Not everyone is a pedophile or a terrorist. Some people just have a boring ass computer with nothing interesting on it and nothing to hide. I got some stupid memes on my desktop. enjoy.

This.
Screencap contents of the files

Buuump

Don't bite this skid kiddies bate, faggots. He's clearly trying to get some bot slaves for his fag army.
Because not everyone wants some faggot script kiddy using their computer in his botnet?

The fact none of you know PDF/DOCX/WORD/etc files are vulnerable to executable zero days doesn't surprise me.

I don't mind, I mostly use my internet speed for low quality jpgs and text files. Being apart of a botnet sounds kinda fun. At least I'll be apart of something.

while a normie jacks off to your mic audio, scrapes all of your browser passwords, logs all of your typed keys for banking/login info all because you decided to click on a PDF about "spy files" on Sup Forums, you're a real militia man, bro. Don't tread on this guy!

Just post the screencaps already

He already said there was nothing important on it dumbass.

You got a broom so far up your ass, you can see it when you yawn.

That's just how the NSA does things, user.

yessir, for trying to protect my fellow autists, I will be a witch riding broom all day everyday, faggot.

Bumping for curiosity

>1 post by this ID
calling bullshit

Literally just bs pic is cialeadersnames or something.txt

It's a targeted campaign against us using already known vulnerabilities that people STILL continue to fall for. Just a few days ago there was a CIA dump that an user ran through a debugger and saw it was malicious.

Who's behind it? who gives a fuck. It could be the FBI as they are known for spear phishing through TOR but this just seems like a fuck boy trying to get some bots like always.

i will d/l when i get my old tablet out

going to public wifi

*Sigh*, it's fake and gay.

When will Sup Forums go back to her old ways and finally leak nudes of Kira Korpi?

soon as the (((spooks))) trying to infiltrate us BTFO, we can get back to unsubverted autisticity